How many calories are in a nine-piece order of onion rings from Burger King? 337.
How many calories in onion rings?
- Little: There are 320 calories in a small portion of onion rings.
- While the majority of the calories come from carbs (41g), this is due to the size.
- On the other hand, it has a total of 16 grams of fat, of which there are 3 grams of saturated fat and 3 grams that originate from the protein.
- Additionally, it only offers 0 grams of fiber and 4 grams of sugar.
- Onion Rings, Medium: There are 410 calories in the medium onion rings.
What are the onion rings at Burger King?
As soon as you take a bite out of this time-honored recipe for ″Burger King Onion Rings,″ you won’t need to look for another starter or great appetizers for any other event again. The exterior of these onion rings is perfectly crunchy and salty, while the interior is perfectly sweet and smooth, and they are deliciously spicy all the way through.
What do onion rings taste like?
The exterior of these onion rings is perfectly crunchy and salty, while the interior is perfectly sweet and smooth, and they are deliciously spicy all the way through. These onion rings may be found on the menu of the fast food chain Burger King in some regions of Asia, Latin America, and Continental Europe.
How much protein is in Burger King’s breakfast?
It has a little more than 300 calories and 16 grams of protein, making it one of the best sources of protein that you can purchase for breakfast at Burger King. If you’ve made it this far, let me start by saying how grateful I am.