Burger King Small Fry (1 serving) Calories: 230, Fat: 13g, Carbs: 26g, Protein: 2g Display the whole nutritional information.
Burger King Small French Fries Nutrition Facts
How many carbs are in Burger King Fries?
There are 4 grams of sugar in the value serving of Burger King Fries (89 grams), 5 grams of protein, 17 grams of fat, 4 grams of fiber, and 53 grams of carbohydrates in the same amount.
What is the lowest calorie Burger at Burger King?
- The flame-grilled beef hamburger that is Burger King’s signature dish has the fewest number of calories of all of the chain’s offerings.
- If you are attempting to watch the number of calories you consume while following a diet, this is a fantastic choice for you to make because it contains just 240 of them.
- When compared to a traditional hamburger, the inclusion of cheese and bacon results in an increase in total fat content; nevertheless, this increase is just 7 grams.
How many calories are in a Whopper from Burger King?
The Whopper has a total of 660 calories, but only 480 of them are from food when cheese and sauces are taken out of the equation. You will receive the same quantity of protein, but the amount of fat will be drastically reduced from 40 grams to only 22 grams. That’s a significant break in continuity! Nutritional Information for Burger King’s Chicken and Fish Products
How much protein is in Burger King’s breakfast?
It has a little more than 300 calories and 16 grams of protein, making it one of the best sources of protein that you can purchase for breakfast at Burger King. If you’ve made it this far, let me start by saying how grateful I am.
How many carbs are in Burger King fries?
One order of medium-sized French fries from Burger King has 380 calories, 17.1 grams of fat, 4.6 grams of protein, 53.8 grams of total carbohydrates, and 48.3 grams of net carbohydrates.
How many calories are in Burger King Small Fries?
320 Cal. scalding hot and seasoned to perfection with salt.
How many carbs are in one single fry?
|French fries||Sweet potato fries|
|Carbs||21 grams||24 grams|
|Fiber||2 grams||3 grams|
|Protein||2 grams||1 gram|
|Potassium||7% of the RDI||5% of the RDI|
How many carbs are in a small french fry?
Carbs. A single serving of french fries has 196 calories and 18.5 grams of carbs in total.
How many carbs are in a Burger King bun?
One King Size Enriched Hamburger Bun has 230 calories, 3 grams of fat, 7 grams of protein, 45 grams of total carbohydrates, and 44 grams of net carbohydrates.
How many carbs are in Burger King small onion rings?
Nutritional Information for Burger King’s Small Onion Rings
How many carbs are in Burger King kids fries?
From Burger King. * The percent daily values cited are based on a diet consisting of 2,000 calories. Recommendations for the Size of Additional Servings
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 0%|
How many carbs are in a Whopper Jr with Cheese?
One serving of Whopper Sandwiches Jr. with Cheese has 350 calories, 21 grams of fat, 12 grams of protein, 27 grams of total carbohydrates, and 27 grams of net carbohydrates.
Can I eat one french fry on keto?
Are French Fries Keto? The answer to this question is ″no,″ assuming that we are talking about the typical preparation of french fries, which is done using potatoes. Delicious as they may be, French fries cooked with potatoes provide a challenge for those following a ketogenic diet because of the high carbohydrate content of potatoes.
How many carbs is in a small fry from McDonald’s?
One small order of French Fries from McDonald’s has 224 calories, 11.4 grams of fat, 2.7 grams of protein, 27.7 grams of total carbohydrates, and 24.7 grams of net carbohydrates.
Do fries have a lot of carbs?
French Fries One order of fries of a medium size from a well-known fast food restaurant can provide 47 grams of carbohydrates, which is equivalent to delivering 16 percent of the necessary daily intake of carbohydrates. When it comes to the number of carbohydrates that may be consumed in one sitting, a side of French fries can rapidly mount up.
How many French fries equal 15 carbs?
Managing Diabetes: Estimating Carbohydrates
|Food||Serving Size||Estimated Carbs|
|French fries||15 thin or small crinkle cut||15 g.|
|Fruit, canned – lite or no sugar added syrup||1/2 cup||15 g.|
|Fruit, fresh||tennis ball size||15 g.|
|Ice cream||1/2 cup||15 g.|
How many carbs can you have on keto?
- The ketogenic diet typically involves a reduction of total carbohydrate consumption to less than 50 grams per day, which is less than the amount of carbohydrates that are present in a medium plain bagel.
- In some cases, the total carbohydrate consumption can be reduced to as little as 20 grams per day.
- Popular sites on the ketogenic diet often recommend consuming between 70 and 80 percent of one’s entire daily calorie intake as fat, between 5 and 10 percent of their total calories as carbohydrates, and between 10 and 20 percent of their total calories as protein.
How many carbs are in fried French fries?
Fresh French fries that have been prepared from scratch include 14.8 grams of total carbohydrates, 13.5 grams of net carbohydrates, 10.5 grams of fat, 1.5 grams of protein, and 156 calories.
Which fast food has healthiest fries?
- An indispensable manual for living the happy life, one day at a time Waffle Potato Fries served by Chick-fil-A
- The Natural-Cut Fries from Wendy’s
- The French Fries from Jack in the Box
- Wedges of seasoned potato from KFC.
- Fries cut from natural ingredients by Sonic
- Curly Fries from Arby’s, available in the Snack Size
- Burger King French Fries (*Value Size)
- The fries that made McDonald’s famous
How unhealthy are Burger King fries?
- The quantity of saturated fat and salt that is contained in one serving of the fries is rather high, which greatly reduces the amount of nutritious value that they offer.
- An unhealthy diet heavy in saturated fat and salt can increase the risk of developing cardiovascular disease, stroke, renal disease, and high cholesterol.
- Fries come in a variety of sizes, but the smallest order has 15 grams of fat and 480 milligrams of salt.
How many calories are in a Burger King large fry?
One order (173 grams) of French Fries from Burger King has a total calorie content of 430. (Large).
What are Burger King French fries made of?
Potatoes, soybean oil or canola oil and palm oil, modified potato starch, rice flour, potato dextrin, salt, leavening (disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate and sodium bicarbonate), dextrose, xanthan gum, and sodium acid pyrophosphate that is used to retain natural color.