- Chocolate Starfish and Hot Dog Flavored Water are Two of Our Favorites From the free and open-source encyclopedia Wikipedia Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water is the third studio album that was released by the American band Limp Bizkit.
- The album was released on October 17, 2000 by Flip and Interscope Records.
- Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water is stylized as Chocolate Strfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water.
What is the meaning of Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water?
- Concerning the song ″Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water″ 1 contributor.
- The frantic number 64,504 The album that has sold more than 8 million copies and is Limp Bizkit’s greatest seller.
- The term ″chocolate starfish″ is a reference to the color of the human asshole and the fact that Fred Durst was consistently referred to as an asshole.
- The term ″hot dog flavored water″ was an in-joke among members of the group.
Who put out Chocolate Starfish?
Starfish made of chocolate (album)
|Studio||Metropolis Audio, Sing Sing Studios|
|Genre||Pop, rock, Pop rock|
|Label||EMI Music Group|
Where did the name Chocolate Starfish come from?
Wes Borland of Limp Bizkit disclosed to Guitar World Presents Nu-metal that his bandmate Fred Durst referred to himself as ″Chocolate Starfish,″ as stated in the aforementioned book. Why? Because this is a slang word for the anus, many others referred to Durts as a ″sshole.″
What is Chocolate Starfish slang for?
Chocolate starfish, often written as chocolate starfishes, are a type of candy (Britain, vulgar, slang) That’s the anus.
Why is Limp Bizkit called that?
Limp Bizkit is the name of the band that Durst chose for the band because he wanted a moniker that would turn off listeners. ″The term is there to turn people’s heads away,″ said Durst, who was quoted in the article. A significant number of individuals put the disc in their players and immediately say, ″Limp Bizkit.″ Oh, they must be terrible.
What is hot dog water called?
Marcie Fleach, often known by her nickname ″Hot Dog Water,″ is a friend of Velma Dinkley as well as a past adversary of hers. Because she smells like recycled water that has been used to cook hot dogs, her nasty moniker stems from that association.
What is the meaning of Bizkit?
Limp Bizkit is a reference to a game in which a group of males stand in a circle, and in the midst of the circle, they place a biscuit. This game was the inspiration for the name of the band.
Is hot dog a Nine Inch Nails diss track?
Songfacts®: The words of this song make reference to a number of previous songs. References to the Nine Inch Nails tracks ″The Perfect Drug″ and ″Closer″ give the impression that it is a dig directed at Trent Reznor. The bridge of ″you can’t pull me down″ was taken from a song by Suicidal Tendencies with the same name.
Where is Adam Thompson from?
Adam Thomson is a New Zealand rugby union player who was born on the 23rd of March 1982. A. Thomson, Adam (rugby union)
|Place of birth||Ashburton, New Zealand|
|Height||196 cm (6 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||110 kg (243 lb; 17 st 5 lb)|
|School||Christchurch Boys’ High School|
|Rugby union career|
How many albums did Chocolate Starfish sell?
Limp Bizkit solidified their position as world-famous superstars with the release of the album Chocolate Starfish, which achieved platinum certification within its first week of sales. The fact that more than 8 million copies were sold was a significant achievement for Limp Bizkit in a variety of ways.
Can chocolate chip starfish live in freshwater?
It is simple to provide food for the Chocolate Chip Starfish. In the wild, they feed on the very minute benthic invertebrates known as meiofauna, which may be found in both marine and freshwater habitats.
What do you feed a chocolate chip starfish?
Diet. Scavengers by nature, chocolate chip starfish make the most of every available opportunity. This indicates that whenever they get the opportunity, they will consume anything they want, regardless of the consequences. This sea star’s food is comprised of corals, mussels and clams, sponges, debris, and decaying plant or animal waste, as stated by the Atlantic City Aquarium.
What happened to Limp Bizkit?
- Since Limp Bizkit went on sabbatical in 2005, its members have been keeping themselves occupied with other projects.
- Fred Durst’s acting career is only getting started, and his performance in the film Population 436 was very favorably praised.
- Additionally, he worked as an A&R representative for the band’s record company, Interscope, which gave him exposure to the financial side of the music industry.