What to serve with chicken salad sandwiches?
- Serve the chicken salad on whole-grain bread or on a bed of greens topped with halved red grapes. 2 of 34. Chicken Club Salad. Chunks of baked chicken, crumbled bacon, and chopped tomato and red onion mingle with light mayonnaise and white-wine vinegar in this deconstructed club sandwich.
What is chicken salad sandwich made of?
In a large bowl, combine chicken, apple, onion, and celery. In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Dijon, and vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over chicken mixture and toss. Garnish with chopped dill and serve on a baguette with lettuce.
How does Martha Stewart make chicken salad?
- 2 cups chopped or shredded cooked chicken.
- 1/2 cup chopped celery.
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves.
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, or to taste.
- 3 teaspoons unsalted butter, softened.
Why is chicken salad bad for you?
Depending on the ingredients you use (and how much!), chicken salad can certainly be a healthy, nutritious choice. The amount of mayonnaise you use is the biggest factor in determining how healthy chicken salad is since the spread is high in saturated fats and calories.
What is on a Popeyes classic chicken sandwich?
Popeyes’ Classic Chicken Sandwich is a juicy all-white chicken breast fillet coated in Popeyes’ signature Louisiana blend of seasonings and drenched in a buttermilk breading. Served with creamy mayonnaise and slices of crunchy tangy pickles, it’s sandwiched between a buttery brioche bun.
What goes good with chicken salad?
What to Serve with Chicken Salad
- Potato Chips.
- Fried Potato Chips.
- Dill Pickles.
- Green Salad.
- Cheese Straws.
- Macaroni Salad.
- Rice Salad.
- Bacon Tomato Soup.
How long does homemade chicken salad last?
Properly stored, chicken salad will last for 3 to 5 days in the refrigerator. How long can chicken salad be left at room temperature? Bacteria grow rapidly at temperatures between 40 °F and 140 °F; chicken salad should be discarded if left out for more than 2 hours at room temperature.
What is the healthiest salad to eat?
Best: Spinach or Kale Salad They have the most nutrients. Case in point: Kale and spinach have over 10 times more immune-boosting vitamins A and C than iceberg lettuce. Not a fan of those? Turn over a new leaf: Boston, bibb, and romaine lettuces have a mild flavor, while arugula and watercress have a peppery bite.
Can I freeze chicken salad with mayonnaise in it?
Technically, you can freeze chicken salad with mayonnaise. However, mayo doesn’t freeze well and tends to separate once it has thawed greatly reducing the quality of your chicken salad. If your chicken salad contains mayonnaise, it’s best to skip the freezing.
Can you lose weight eating chicken and salad?
Chicken salad might help some people lose weight, while it could hinder the process for others. The protein content of chicken salad may help keep you feeling full longer. It might also assist in regulating your appetite and food cravings — each of which can help with weight loss ( 9, 10, 13, 14 ).
What comes in Popeyes $10 box?
The fried chicken franchise just announced a new $10 Sampler Box, which includes a little bit of everything, specifically:
- Two pieces of fried chicken.
- Two chicken tenders.
- Eight fried shrimp.
- Two biscuits.
- Choice of two sides (Cole slaw, Cajun fries, mashed potatoes, garlic rice, or Cajun cheese fries)
What comes in Popeyes $5 box?
With the $5 Big Box you get 3 Handcrafted Tenders OR 2 pieces of Bonafide chicken, plus a biscuit and two sides.
Who makes the best chicken sandwich?
Our fast food chicken sandwich rankings, so far
- Burger King’s Ch’King Sandwich.
- Burger King’s Ch’King Sandwich.
- Jollibee’s Chicken Sandwich.
- Jollibee’s Chicken Sandwich.
- Hardee’s Hand-Breaded Chicken Sandwich.
- Hardee’s Hand-Breaded Chicken Sandwich.
- Popeyes Chicken Sandwich.
- Popeyes Chicken Sandwich.
Classic Chicken Salad
A traditional chicken salad dish is usually a crowd-pleaser at a picnic, a barbeque, or an office party, regardless of the season. A few simple ingredients may be changed into a cold, creamy salad, or into the filling for a homemade chicken salad sandwich or wrap in minutes! Maintain a supply of this simple recipe on hand for last-minute sandwich preparation when unexpected invites pop up! Serve with a side of Italian pasta salad and crisp grilled corn on the cob this summer!
Ingredients in Chicken Salad
- Make use of leftovers from the previous night’s meal, as well as leftover rotisserie chicken or grilled chicken. Preparing a chicken breast for chicken salad I like to use poached chicken breasts or thighs, rather than thighs roasted in the oven. In a pinch, canned chicken can be used, but fresh chicken is always preferable when feasible. Make sure the chicken has cooled completely before shredding or chopping it into bite-sized pieces.
- I’ve limited the number of ingredients in this classic chicken salad dish to a minimum because it’s so simple. Celery for crunch, green onions for taste
- Celery for crunch, green onions for flavor The flavor and texture of this dish may be enhanced by including a variety of nuts, vegetables, and fruits into it. Chicken salad with grapes, avocado, or dried cranberries is a favorite of mine, as is chicken salad with feta cheese. Pecans or almonds are a great addition to this dish.
- The mayonnaise that serves as the foundation of this recipe is lightly seasoned. Alternatively, you may be creative and swap part of the mayonnaise with ranch dressing or your favorite salad dressing recipe. Make an Avocado Chicken Salad by substituting mashed avocado for some of the mayonnaise in the recipe.
How to Make Chicken Salad?
Prepare a traditional chicken salad in 15 minutes with only a few simple ingredients with this quick and simple recipe.
- Chop the cooked and cooled chicken and combine it with the celery and onions in a large mixing dish. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the dressing ingredients (as directed in the recipe below). Toss with grilled chicken
- Put it on rolls or slices of bread, or spread it over a bed of lettuce.
Any type of bread will work for this chicken salad sandwich dish; thick pieces of baguette or buns/rolls are particularly suitable. This is naturally low in carbs, and it’s delicious drizzled over a tossed salad.
IN THE REFRIGERATOR: If you store the chicken salad in an airtight container, it will last approximately a week in the refrigerator. Refresh the taste with a little salt and pepper (or an additional dollop of Dijon mustard) and serve immediately after stirring. FROZEN CHICKEN SALAD: Chicken salad does not freeze well. Simply dice the chicken and place it in the freezer to prepare ahead of time. Combining it with the items listed below makes for a fast lunch on the go!
- Pineapple Chicken Salad with Grapes Is a light and refreshing summer dish
- Recipe for the Best Egg Salad — An all-American favorite
- Salad wrap made with avocado and ranch dressing that is packed with taste
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad–deliciously light and flavorful
- Tuna Salad (classic version) — done in 10 minutes
- Shrimp Salad is a delicious light dish to serve with a salad.
Classic Chicken Salad
Preparation time: 15 minutes 15 minutes is the total time allowed. Servings6servings A basic chicken salad dish is usually a crowd-pleaser at a picnic, a barbeque, or an office potluck event. A few simple ingredients may be changed into a cold, creamy salad, or into the filling for a homemade chicken salad sandwich or wrap in minutes!
- To make the dressing: 2 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 12 cup mayonnaise
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1 green onion diced (or chives or red onion)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 12 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh dilloptional
- 2 cups cooked chicken chopped
FollowSpend with Pennies on Pinterest for more information.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and well combine
- Taste and season with salt and pepper to your liking. Serve as a sandwich or as a topping for a salad.
Using a small mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all of the ingredients. Taste and season with salt and pepper to your preference. Serve as a sandwich or as a topping for a green salad.
Chicken Salad Sandwiches
It’s up to you how you want to dress up these traditional chicken salad sandwiches. The type of chicken you use will depend on your level of preparation. You can use either home-cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken from the shop. From then, it’s up to you to express yourself creatively. Make them yours, create them amazing, and make them again and again and again!
- 8 pieces of toasted bread
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 medium stalk celery, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 small onion, finely diced (1/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1In a medium-sized mixing basin, combine all of the ingredients except the bread. 4 pieces of bread should be spread with the mixture. Lastly, top with the remaining bread.
Tips from the Betty Crocker Kitchens
- To make a unique lunch, stuff chicken salad into hollowed-out tomatoes or avocado halves
- To make a unique lunch, stuff chicken salad into hollowed-out tomatoes or avocado halves
- 2Are you avoiding bread? To make lettuce wraps, dress the salad first with your preferred vinaigrette before rolling the lettuce
- See note below. You may substitute mayonnaise with fat-free mayonnaise in this recipe
- Tip 4Instead of the chicken, use 1 1/2 cups finely chopped completely cooked ham instead. Leave out the salt and pepper. 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard should be added towards the end. 5Instead of the chicken, use 2 cans (5 oz each) tuna in water that has been drained. 1 teaspoon lemon juice should be added at the end. Six Hard-Cooked Eggs, diced, can be used in place of the chicken.
430 calories, 27 grams of total fat, 19 grams of protein, 27 grams of total carbohydrate, and 2 grams of sugar
Calories430 Calories from Fat250 calories Fat in total (27g42 percent) Saturated Fat4 1/2g23 percent Saturated Fat4 1/2g23 percent Trans Fat0g is an abbreviation for Trans Fat0g. Cholesterol is 60 mg and 21 percent of total cholesterol. Sodium630mg26% of the total Potassium250mg 7% of the population Carbohydrates in total: 27 g 9 percent of the population Dietary Fiber1 g5 % Dietary Fiber Sugars2g Protein19g Vitamin A4 is present in 4% of people. Vitamin C2 is present in 2% of the population.
8% of the population Iron accounts about 15% of the total.
Two servings of starch, zero servings of fruit, zero servings of other carbohydrate, zero servings of skim milk, zero servings of low-fat milk, zero servings of milk, zero servings of vegetables, zero servings of very lean meat, two servings of lean meat, zero servings of high-fat meat, four servings of fat
More About This Recipe
- This chicken salad sandwich dish is a well-balanced blend of robust meat, crisp celery and onion, and creamy mayonnaise that is perfect for picnics, celebrations, and any quick-fix lunch. Use leftover cooked chicken from another meal to make a quick chicken salad for a light lunch or dinner. And if you’ve had more turkey than you can take from Thanksgiving dinner, you can substitute chicken salad for it in this recipe to make a quick and easy day-after supper. According to one reader, she skips the celery and substitutes a diced apple for the celery instead. Another variation substitutes a tablespoon of minced jalapeo peppers for the celery to give the dish a fiery kick. Are you avoiding bread? This would be as delicious served in lettuce wraps instead of on a plate. Easy chicken salad is only the beginning of what you can do with chicken. If you’re looking for additional ideas, check out Betty Crocker’s finest sandwich and wrap recipes
This chicken salad sandwich dish is a well-balanced blend of robust meat, crisp celery and onion, and creamy mayonnaise that is excellent for picnics, celebrations, and any quick-fix lunch. Use leftover cooked chicken from another meal to make a quick chicken salad for a quick lunch or dinner. And if you’ve had more turkey than you can take from Thanksgiving dinner, you can substitute chicken salad for it in this recipe to make a quick and easy day-after lunch that’s still delicious. According to one reader, she substitutes chopped apple for the celery in this recipe.
Making a conscious effort to limit your intake of grains?
This is only the beginning of what you can do with chicken salad.
You Can’t Beat This Classic Chicken Salad Sandwich
Ethan Calabrese is an American actor and director. Who doesn’t enjoy a delicious chicken salad sandwich on a warm day? We like to sandwich this salad between two slices of toasted sourdough or baguette, but it’s equally delicious served on its own. Did you make this? Please share your experience with us in the comments box below! Yields:4servings Preparation time: 0 hours 15 minutes Time allotted: 0 hours 25mins 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (boneless, skinless) 6 lemons, peeled and sliced 6 dill sprigs, plus 1 tablespoon finely minced shallot 1 green apple, peeled and cut chopped finely half of a red onion a couple of celery stalks, coarsely diced 2/3c.mayonnaise a quarter cup of Dijon mustard 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar Kosher salt is a kind of salt that is kosher.
peppercorns that have been freshly ground Baguette, which will be used for serving Butter lettuce, to be used as a garnish
- Place the chicken in a single layer in a big saucepan and cover with water. Place lemon slices and dill sprigs on top of the chicken and fill with water to at least an inch above the bird. Bring the water to a boil, then decrease the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Allow it rest for 10 minutes before slicing into 1″ pieces. Combine the chicken, apple, onion, and celery in a large mixing basin. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and vinegar
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the dressing over the chicken mixture and toss to combine. Using chopped dill as garnish, place the dish on a baguette with leaves.
Ethan Calabrese is an American actor and director. This material has been imported from another source. Visiting their website may allow you to access the same stuff in a different format, or it may provide you with even more information than you could get elsewhere. Lena Abraham is a model and actress. Senior Editor in Charge of Food Lena Abraham works as a Senior Culinary Editor at Delish, where she creates and designs recipes for video and photo shoots, as well as keeping up with the latest food and cooking trends.
You may be able to discover further information on this and other related items at the website piano.io.
Classic Chicken Salad for Sandwiches
It is possible that this content contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I receive money when people make qualifying purchases via my links. Please review our disclosure policy. During the preparation of this Classic Chicken Salad dish, tender chunks of chicken are combined with bits of crisp celery and mixed in a lightly seasoned, creamy dressing. Chicken Salad Sandwiches are something I crave on a regular basis. It’s such a familiar, nostalgic flavor for me that it’s my go-to when I need a little relaxing during a hectic week.
It’s a great day when I have a batch of it in my fridge at lunch time and it’s spot-on ideal when I’ve got a ton going on and need a simple choice for supper.
I had filling, tasty lunch on the table in under 45 minutes.
Sometimes I’m in the mood for a less typical variation like myCrunchy Sweet Chicken Salad Sandwiches, C ranberry Almond Poppy Seed Chicken Salad, orPesto Chicken Salad. But, most often this Classic Chicken Salad is the one I make to hit that spot! It’s perfect in it’s simplicity.
The Ingredient List
- Cooked, diced chicken (I use rotisserie chicken), mayonnaise, celery, onion powder, fresh lemon juice, fresh parsley, salt, and freshly ground black pepper
This is just another dish to add to your growing collection of rotisserie chicken recipes. Instead of shredding the meat, I prefer to peel it from the bone in pieces and chop it, which gives the Chicken Salad a slightly different consistency than you would get with shredded meat. However, I like it this way because it is a little distinction. Although you may use your own fully-cooked chicken, the Costco rotisserie chicken makes this dish so simple and cost-effective because it is so easy to prepare.
The dressing is simple, yet it packs a surprising amount of flavor.
To liven it up, add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and some fresh parsley.
How to Serve Classic Chicken Salad
When constructing sandwiches, I recommend using a firm sliced bread, such as sourdough or a whole grain sandwich bread, as the base. Fill your sandwiches with the toppings that you enjoy – lettuce, tomatoes, thinly sliced red onion, and, for me, a few of bread and butter pickles are an absolute must. Alternatively, omit the bread entirely and serve this Chicken Salad over a bed of lush greens topped with plenty of fresh vegetables for a filling and nutritious lunch.
Classic Chicken Salad
- During the preparation of this Classic Chicken Salad dish, tender chunks of chicken are combined with bits of crisp celery and mixed in a lightly seasoned, creamy dressing. Lunch and the Main Course are included in the price. Cuisine:American Chicken salad, rotisserie chicken are some of the keywords to keep in mind. Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking Time:0minutes0minutesPreparation Time:0minutes0minutesPreparation Time:0minutes0minutesPreparation Time:0minutes0minutesPreparation Time:0minutes0minutes 10 minutes is the whole time allotted.
- Finely chopped cooked chicken (I use rotisserie chicken from Costco, baby! )
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine ground sea salt,or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper,or to taste 12 pieces of sourdough or whole-grain bread cut into thick slices
- Leafy greens, sliced tomatoes, finely sliced red onion, and pickles are some of the ingredients.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the chicken, mayonnaise, celery, parsley, lemon juice, onion powder, sea salt, and pepper. Stir until everything is thoroughly combined. Add more salt and pepper to taste if necessary
- Assemble the sandwiches on the bread, adding any additional toppings of your choosing
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container to prevent them from spoiling. It’s preferable if you consume it within a day or two after purchasing it.
calorie count per serving: 447kcal carbohydrate count: 24g protein count: 29g fat count: 25g saturated fat count: 4g cholesterol count: 71 mg sodium count: 653mg potassium count: 340mg fiber count: 4g sugar count:4g vitamin A count: 170IU vitamin C count: 3mg calcium count: 77mg iron count: 2mg It is important to note that nutritional information is computed automatically using generic components and is not a guarantee.
Please refer to the labels on your ingredients at home in order to obtain more accurate results.
Use the hashtag #fromvalerieskitchen on social media to be considered for a feature.
Flavorful and Easy Chicken Salad Sandwiches
|Nutrition Facts(per serving)|
Display the Complete Nutrition Label Hide the entire nutrition label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||9%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
|Vitamin C 2mg||11%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Nutrition information is generated using an ingredient database and should be regarded as an educated guess at this time. Chicken salad sandwiches are usually a favorite, especially when you’re looking for a quick lunch or supper idea for the summer. Furthermore, they make a fantastic complement to picnics and potluck meals. This salad dish is savory and delicious, and it is also remarkably quick and simple to prepare. There are two different methods to prepare chicken in this dish. Prepare two or three chicken breasts, depending on whether you bake or poach them.
All of the remaining components are pantry staples or can be readily swapped, and there are simple methods to amp up the flavor without sacrificing convenience.
Chicken salad sandwiches are a delicious lunch option that may be accompanied by sliced tomatoes, chips, or a cup of soup. For a family dinner, serve them with french fries and coleslaw or a tossed salad as an accompaniment to the main course.
Click Play to See This Easy Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe Come Together
“The recipe is straightforward to prepare and results in a traditional chicken salad sandwich. It’s a fantastic way to make use of any leftover chicken breasts you have. A food chopper makes the process even faster and guarantees that the components are all of the same size. There was little cleanup required, and the materials were affordable, making this a useful dish to have on hand.” Colleen Graham is the author of this piece. Colleen Graham’s novel The Spruce “data-caption=”” data-expand=”300″ id=”mntl-sc-block-image 2-0-1″ data-tracking-container=”true” id=”mntl-sc-block-image 2-0-1″ data-tracking-container=”true” srcset=”636w” src=”636w” src=”636w””
- 1.5 cups cooked chicken, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red or yellow onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 big hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 3/3 to 1/2 cup mayonnaise, or as required to moisten the salad
- 1 tablespoondill pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly crushed black pepper
- 8 pieces bread Lettuce
Note: While there are several ways to prepare chicken, we’ve described two of our favorite techniques for preparing it for this chicken salad dish below. Depending on the size of the chicken breasts, you will need to cook 2 or 3 of them.
Bake the Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit before baking the boneless chicken breasts. Prepare a baking pan by lining it with aluminum foil. A little seasoning of salt and freshly ground black pepper should be sprinkled on the chicken before it is placed in the pan on the Spruce. The Spruce
- sBake until the chicken reaches 165 F on a food thermometer. It will take between 22 and 30 minutes to cook the boneless chicken breasts, depending on their size and thickness. Allow to cool before chopping. The Spruce, or spruce, is a kind of evergreen.
Or Poach the Chicken
- Prepare boneless chicken breasts by placing them in a single layer in a large skillet or sauté pan and poaching them until they are cooked through. In addition to herbs and finely chopped aromatic vegetables such as onions, garlic, and carrots, you may also use a spice blend. Over high heat, cover the chicken with water (approximately 1/2 to 1 inch over the level of the chicken breasts) and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from the fire and cover with a lid for 8 to 15 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken pieces. The Spruce The Spruce
- Use a food thermometer to verify that the chicken breasts are cooked to a minimum of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Allow to cool before chopping. The Spruce, or spruce, is a kind of evergreen.
Make the Chicken Salad
- After you’ve finished cooking the chicken, bring all of the ingredients together. A medium-sized mixing basin should be used to incorporate the cooked and chopped chicken, onion, celery, and egg. Using a whisk, mix all of the ingredients. The Spruce
- Toss the chicken with a third cup of mayonnaise, the dill pickle relish, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir thoroughly to ensure a smooth blend. The Spruce
- If necessary, add additional mayonnaise to moisten the mixture. The Spruce
- Put it on a piece of bread with lettuce and enjoy it. The Spruce, or spruce, is a kind of evergreen.
- Alternatively, this chicken salad can be served on a bed of greens as a salad or wrapped in a tortilla as a wrap. Use finely diced dill pickles (hamburger slices also work) instead of dill relish if you don’t have any on hand
- A bit of the pickle juice can be added to the salad. Add 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped herbs, such as chives, thyme, and parsley, to a chicken salad for a flavorful herb dressing. To give the salad a spicy kick, sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon or so of cayenne pepper over it and season to taste. Try it with 1 teaspoon of garlic or onion powder instead of the salt.
How to Store and Freeze
- Any leftover chicken salad may be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
- If you’re making a large amount, chicken salad can be frozen for up to 3 months. Simply place the salad in a freezer-safe ziptop bag and press out any leftover air before storing in the freezer. Place it in the refrigerator to thaw.
Is Chicken Salad Healthy?
The components in the chicken salad are, for the most part, nutritionally sound. The mayonnaise is the one exception, although there are plenty alternatives. Using 1/2 cup of ordinary mayonnaise in this recipe will result in around 80 grams of fat and 750 calories, however the amount may vary depending on the brand used. Light mayonnaise, as well as fat-free mayonnaise, can help to cut such quantities by as much as one-third or more. This recipe might be made healthier by using one of those and putting the chicken salad over a bed of lettuce to lessen the amount of carbohydrates.
Chicken Salad Sandwiches
The date is August 19, 2021. Chicken Salad Sandwiches are made with creamy chicken, egg, grapes, and the nut of your choice and served on a toasted bun. Thesesandwichesare usually a big hit with the crowd.
CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICHES
I understand that chicken salad sandwiches aren’t rocket science and that everyone has their own variation on the classic dish. This version was created by my friend Katie Fields a while back, and it turned out to be just what my family enjoyed. While filming a food show for our local television station at my house, Katie created these delicious treats. They were swiftly transformed into our meal.
Chicken Salad is a blank canvas for whatever you choose to put on top of it! This particular variation includes cashews, hard boiled eggs, and grapes, but there are several additional alternatives available:
- This salad might benefit from the inclusion of cashews, sliced almonds, pecans, or walnuts, as well as toasted sesame seeds. FRUIT –Sliced grapes, dried cranberries, and chopped apples are all common fruits to use in a salad. SALT, PEPPER, AND GARLIC – Season with onion powder, garlic powder, Worchestershire sauce, or Season All
- USE FRESH HERBS– Some finely chopped fresh parsley or dill would be a wonderful touch to this dish.
HOW LONG DOES THIS LAST?
It is possible to store chicken salad in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
OTHER CHICKEN RECIPES:
- The following recipes include chicken Caesar sandwiches, classic chicken salad, chicken suiza sandwiches, chicken parmesan meatball sliders, jalapeno popper chicken sliders, bowtie chicken Caesar salad, layered buffalo chicken salad, and chicken suiza sandwiches.
Chicken Salad Sandwiches – stuffed with creamy chicken and egg, as well as grapes and your choice of nut – make for an excellent lunch or dinner dish. This is a crowd-pleasing dish that everyone enjoys.
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken breasts (about) Mine was cooked by me. 2 hard cooked eggs, diced
- 34 cup miracle whip (or mayonnaise)
- Salt and pepper
- 12 cup finely chopped onion
- 12 cup chopped walnuts, cashews, almonds, or pecans
- 1 cup quartered purple grapes
- In a large mixing basin, combine all of the ingredients
- Season with salt and pepper to taste Use croissants or bread to serve as a vehicle for the sauce.
The Main Course is the first course in the sequence. Cuisine:American Chicken salad sandwich recipe, chicken salad sandwiches are some of the terms used in this article.
WHY NOT PURCHASE MY NEW COOKBOOK? 100 of my favorite recipes in one place! For anybody who wants to plan quick and simple meals while still bringing their family and friends together to feast on food that can only be described as delectable, this is the cookbook for you.
get new recipes via emailStayConnected
Sandwiches cooked with homemade chicken salad (photo courtesy of Oxmoor House)
Recipe Summary test
4 sandwiches may be made with this recipe (serving size: 1 sandwich) Information on NutritionAdvertisement
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 12 teaspoon freshly crushed black pepper
- 3 celery stalks, split
- 3 rosemary sprigs
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves 3 1/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts, lightly toasted
- 3 tablespoons honey 8 (0.666-ounce) slices light oatmeal bread with 12 cup light mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons coarse ground mustard, 2 teaspoons salt-free Greek spice, 4 curly leaf lettuce leaves, and 12 cup light mayonnaise
- Step 1: In a large saucepan, combine the first 5 ingredients
- Add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, then cover with a lid and decrease heat to low and cook for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked. Drain the water, remove the chicken, and set it aside to chill. Remove the liquid from the container. Advertisement
- Step 2: Remove the flesh off the bones and cut the chicken roughly. In a large mixing basin, combine the chicken, grapes, and pecans. Combine the chicken mixture with the mayonnaise, mustard, and seasonings. Refrigerate until needed
- Step 3: Place lettuce on each of four bread pieces
- Top each with 3/4 cup chicken salad and the last bread slice
- Refrigerate until needed
Oxmoor House Healthy Eating Collection is a collection of healthy eating options.
Nutritional Information Per Serving: 305 calories; fat 6.8g; saturated fat 0.5g; protein 26.8g; carbs 34.1g; cholesterol 53mg; iron 2.1mg; sodium 666mg; calories from fat 20%; fiber 5.1g; calcium 59 mg
How to Make the Best-Ever Chicken Salad
As an Amazon Associate, we may get compensation on purchases made via Amazon.com that meet certain criteria. This really is the perfect go-to salad for sandwiches or to serve on top of a green salad as a side dish. You could simply add crumbled bacon, raisins, cashews, or even a dash of curry spice to the mayonnaise to make it more interesting. Of course, homemade mayonnaise elevates this salad to a whole new level. However, a high-quality store-bought mayonnaise will work just as well as homemade mayonnaise.
How To Make Chicken Salad
EXPERT SUGGESTION: Cook the chicken ahead of time and refrigerate it for up to 3 days before assembling and serving. Additionally, you may create the homemade mayonnaise up to a few days ahead of time! Although it is advised to refrigerate the salad once it has been combined, we believe that allowing the salad to recover to room temperature before serving is beneficial to the flavor. Watch as we demonstrate how simple it is to prepare this incredibly wonderful meal!
Other “Best-Ever” Salads to Try
- Most delicious tuna salad ever made
- Classic pasta salad
- Best-ever egg salad
- And most delicious potato salad ever made
What Makes It So Delicious?
So many people have tried this salad and asked us, in all seriousness, “What is it about this chicken salad dish that makes it so dang delicious?” We believe there are various causes behind this, including the following: Here are a few of the most important:
- Roasting the chicken guarantees that the chicken for the salad is tasty and juicy. At the end of the day, you could absolutely utilize a precooked rotisserie chicken from the grocery store. An important component of what makes this meal so delicious is the use of seedless grapes, almonds, and fresh dill. A combination of mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and lemon juice brings a burst of freshness to this dish that is really delightful. It all adds up to the most delicious chicken salad sandwich you’ve ever had
Homemade Mayonnaise Adds More Freshness
If you really want to make this the best chicken salad you’ve ever had, start with making your own mayonnaise from scratch. There’s nothing better than a handmade traditional mayonnaise created with fresh ingredients (click for recipe). Even while store-bought mayonnaise is excellent for this recipe, we prefer to make it from scratch since it is so much more flavorful and satisfying. One thing to bear in mind is that homemade mayonnaise contains raw egg, which may be a problem for the very young, the elderly, or anybody with a damaged immune system, among other people.
- Fresh dill and parsley lend a layer of flavor to this salad that we believe elevates it to a new level.
- Moreover, after sitting in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight, it becomes much better.
- Simply take a look at how tasty this appears to be!
- It will be a hit with you and others around you!
It’s almost like you can taste how delicious this is simply by looking at it. A good reason why this is the most popular meal on How To Feed a Loon is because it is so delicious!
Best-Ever Chicken Salad FAQs
- What is the maximum amount of time that can be spent planning? We recommend serving the salad as soon as possible after it has been assembled. You may, however, prepare the chicken and the dressing up to several days in advance if you plan ahead of time. We will state that the salad becomes much more delectable after it has been chilled for a few hours in the refrigerator. We just recommend that you bring the salad back to room temperature before serving. However, that is only a suggestion
- Is it OK to utilize a rotisserie chicken? Absolutely! We believe that roasted chicken pieces make for a more flavorful salad, but a good-quality rotisserie chicken will work just as well as roasted chicken pieces. Please do not use canned chicken in this recipe. Please let me know if there are any additional ingredients I could use. The sky is nearly the limit when it comes to possibilities: Dried cranberries, sliced apples, cashews or peanuts, and even capers are favorites of ours. Fresh oregano, rosemary, and/or thyme are also excellent additions. Is it possible to freeze the salad? Yes! In an airtight container, you may store the frozen vegetables for up to 1 month. Allow for thorough defrosting and return to room temperature. Following freezing, you may need to create a small quantity of the dressing to just whisk into the salad before serving, although this isn’t always essential.
So, you’re ready to whip up the greatest lunch meal this side of town? Take a chance! And after you’ve finished, snap a photo and upload it on Instagram with the hashtags @HowToFeedaLoon andHowToFeedaLoon.
- 4lbschicken components (bone-in, skin-on thighs and breasts work well) (You’ll need around 4 cups total.) 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup grapes, seedless and halved (both red and green kinds are excellent)
- 1 cup almonds, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced (white and green sections)
- 1 cup toasted almonds, thinly sliced 2 tablespoons fresh dill chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise a squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt (start with 1/2 teaspoon and add more to taste)
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper after rubbing the olive oil into them. Use an instant-read thermometer to check that the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F after 45 to 55 minutes of baking. Take the chicken out of the oven and set it aside to cool. Take off the skin and then carefully peel the flesh away from the bones, chopping it roughly
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, grapes, almonds, celery, scallions, dill, and parsley
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small-medium-sized mixing bowl. Gently fold in the mayo/mustard mixture into the chicken mixture until everything is thoroughly combined. Recover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour Toss the salad on a bed of greens with sliced tomatoes and avocado before serving. Alternatively, serve on toasted bread with green leaf lettuce. Depending on your preferences, you may add extra toppings.
It is possible to prepare the chicken up to two days ahead of time. The dressing can be prepared up to 1 or 2 days ahead of time. Assemble all of the ingredients the day before you plan to serve them. Put together the salad and leave it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours (or overnight), then set it out one hour before serving for the maximum flavor. The salad is best served immediately after preparation, but it may also be frozen. Simply allow to defrost before bringing to room temperature.
We really enjoy presenting this salad in croissants, although it is as excellent (and visually appealing) served on a bed of lettuce.
Craig Claiborne’s Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe
- 1 poached chicken breast, 3 1/2 pounds
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 12 cup finely chopped onion
- 12 cup drained capers
- 12 cup yogurt
- 34 cup mayonnaise, preferably homemade
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar, or to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped scall Sliced rye bread (freshly toasted or untoasted) for 8 to 12 people
- In addition to pickle strips, radish slices or cherry tomatoes can be used as garnish.
- Cooked chicken flesh should be separated from the bones and chopped into bite-size chunks before serving. There should be around 3 1/2 cups total. Place the meat in a mixing basin and set aside. Combine the celery, onion, and capers in a large mixing bowl. Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, and vinegar in a separate bowl and stir into the chicken mixture. Toss in the salt, pepper, parsley, and scallions until everything is well-combined. Make sandwiches out of the bread, garnishing them with pickle strips, radishes, cherry tomatoes, or any other garnish of your choosing
- To poach a chicken, place it in a saucepan breast-side down and cover with water. Pour in 1 cup each of roughly chopped celery and onion, 3/4 cup coarsely chopped or sliced carrots, 1 clove garlic, 1 bay leaf, 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, salt to taste, 12 whole peppercorns, and 3 sprigs parsley. Stir well to combine ingredients. Add just enough cold water to slightly cover the chicken (about 10 cups). Bring the pot to a boil, covered. Allow for a 45-minute simmering period at a low heat. Allow the chicken to rest in the cooking liquid until you’re ready to serve it. It is possible to reduce the leftover broth even further until it reaches the appropriate strength.
Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
With this simple chicken salad recipe with grapes, you can make the finest chicken salad sandwiches ever. This recipe for healthy chicken salad has been a family favorite for years. It’s perfect for packing lunches ahead of time! When your days are packed with activities, it might be difficult to find the time to make lunch. So I look for meals that I can prepare once and then consume over the course of a couple of days. This chicken salad is one of my favorite lunch dishes to cook ahead of time.
- You can make a sandwich out of it by putting it between two slices of bread or croissants and topping it with lettuce.
- I rarely order chicken salad in a restaurant since I don’t care for the mayonnaise-heavy chicken salad that is frequently provided in these establishments.
- My chicken salad dressing is made with plain Greek yogurt as the creamy foundation, and it tastes delicious.
- In the event that you don’t have mayonnaise on hand, you may always substitute it.)
Why you’ll love this recipe
- It only takes a few minutes to put together. This dish may be prepared ahead of time for fast lunches. The flavors and textures are a delectable blend of sweet and savory, creamy and crunchy
How to make chicken salad
To create this easy chicken salad, you will need the following ingredients: Cooked Chicken, Shredded or Chopped: You may use rotisserie chicken or chicken breasts for this dish, but I prefer to prepare fast Instant Pot shredded chicken to add in it. I follow these methods for how to shred chicken quickly and effortlessly. Alternatively, if you don’t have any cooked chicken on hand, you may poach a chicken breast on the stovetop. Plain Greek Yogurt or Mayonnaise: Greek yogurt is thick and creamy, and it is a delicious and nutritious replacement for mayonnaise in many recipes.
- Make certain you use plain yogurt rather than flavored yogurt.
- Seasonings: Garlic powder, salt, and pepper are the seasonings I use in my recipe.
- If you want to experiment, you might try adding a splash of lemon juice or a dash of Dijon mustard.
- Make sure to chop the celery into little bits so that it doesn’t overpower the rest of the ingredients.
- Tossing the nuts in a pan over medium heat until they are golden brown will enhance the taste significantly.
- You might also experiment with adding sliced apple, dried cranberries, or dry cherries to the mix.
- I prepare the dressing in a large mixing bowl before adding the remaining ingredients to the same basin.
- Pour in the remainder of the salad ingredients and toss everything together until everything is evenly distributed.
Taste the chicken salad and season with more seasoning if necessary. If you make the chicken salad the day before and store it in an airtight jar in the refrigerated, you should be able to preserve it for up to 3-4 days. Chicken salad can be served on bread, croissants, or lettuce.
Tips for this recipe:
- It is preferable to refrigerate the chicken before making the salad rather than the chicken salad combination before serving it. Try experimenting with other types of mix-ins for your chicken salad, such as different types of nuts, grapes, apples, dried cranberries, dried cherries, avocado, and chopped green or red onion. Preparing your chicken ahead of time will allow you to complete this preparation in a short amount of time. Try my Instant Pot Shredded Chicken or my Crockpot Shredded Chicken recipes for inspiration. Chicken salad may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 4 days if it is made in advance
- Thus, use the date on which the chicken was cooked to determine how long you can keep your chicken salad in the fridge. Alternatively, serve chicken salad in lettuce wraps or on top of spinach salad for a low-carb lunch option.
Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
Chicken salad, chicken salad recipe, chicken salad sandwich are some of the terms associated with this course. Preparation time: 15 minutes 15 minutes is the whole time. Servings Calories for 7 people: 195kcal With the addition of grapes and walnuts, this quick chicken salad recipe produces the finest chicken salad sandwiches! This recipe for healthy chicken salad has been a family favorite for years. It’s perfect for packing lunches ahead of time!
- 12 cup plain Greek yogurt*
- 14 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 14 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 14 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 12 cup plain Greek yogurt*
- 12 cup plain Greek yogurt* Prepare the following ingredients: 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded or diced)
- 12 cup chopped celery
- 12 cup pecans (walnut or sliced almonds may also be used, toasted if preferred)
- 12 cup quartered grapes*
- 14 cup finely chopped red onion (optional)
- Bread, croissants, or lettuce for serving.
- In a large mixing basin, combine the plain Greek yogurt, garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- Mix thoroughly. Combine the cooked chicken, celery, almonds, grapes, and red onion in a large mixing bowl (if using). Stir until everything is well-combined. Using your taste buds, adjust the spices as required. Wrap the sandwich in lettuce or serve it as a sandwich on bread or croissants.
*You may use mayonnaise in place of the plain Greek yogurt if you like. Grapes may be substituted with chopped apples, which is a wonderful alternative. Alternatively, dried cranberries or dried cherries can be used. Prepare Ahead of Time: Chicken salad can be kept refrigerated for up to 3-4 days in advance (if made with chicken cooked that same day). The serving size is 0.5 cup and has the following nutritional values: 195 calories, 4 grams of carbohydrate, 22 grams of protein, 10 grams of fat, 2 grams of saturated fat, 60 milligrams of cholesterol, 151 milligrams of sodium, 1 gram of fiber, and 3 grams of sugar.
Recipes can be saved.
If you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links, I may get a small compensation at no additional cost to you.
Thank you for your generosity in supporting Kristine’s Kitchen!
Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
Sandwiches with Chicken Salad Photograph courtesy of David Malosh
Recipe Summary test
Total time: 1 hour 25 minutes, active time: 20 mins Yield:6 Advertisement
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- A quarter cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise and 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard are used in this recipe. Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper are used in this recipe. 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 2 medium celery ribs
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon minced garlic 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and pepper thinly sliced 2 medium-sized tomatoes
- 12 slices toasted grainy whole wheat bread
- 12 slices toasted whole wheat bread
- Step 1: Fill a big pot halfway with water and add the chicken breasts. Bring to a very slow simmer and continue to cook over low heat for about 18 minutes, or until the chicken is completely white throughout. Transfer the chicken to a platter and set aside until it is cold enough to handle, approximately 15 minutes. Chicken should be diced into 1/2-inch pieces. Advertisement
- Step 2
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and mustard until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Combine the onion, celery, parsley, and chicken in a large mixing bowl until thoroughly covered. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, or until the mixture is cooled. 3. Spoon the chicken over 6 pieces of the toasted bread and serve immediately. Sandwiches should be topped with lettuce and tomato, then closed and served.
Toasted Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Preparation/Total Time: 30 minutes
10 serves (per recipe) Sandwiches with chicken salad are one of my favorite things. The rotisserie chicken from the store is used in this recipe, and it is tossed with avocado oil mayonnaise, capers, and dill relish before being layered on crusty bread with radishes and butter lettuce. Herbs or finely chopped roasted red peppers can be added to the dish to give it a different taste. —David Ross, of Spokane Valley, Washington, United States Recipe photo courtesy of Taste of Home for Toasted Chicken Salad Sandwiches.
- 4 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise or avocado oil mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons caper juice
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 4 cups cubed rotis 20 slices French bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 10 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 20 pieces French bread (1/2 inch thick)
- Using a food processor, finely chop the chicken until it is no longer pink. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and toss in the celery, green onions, mayonnaise, capers and juice, relish, salt, and pepper
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Using a pastry brush, coat one side of each bread slice with butter. In a large pan, toast the bread, greased side down, in batches over medium heat until golden brown, about 5 minutes each batch. To construct the sandwiches, arrange 10 pieces of bread on a baking sheet with the toasted side facing up. Layer with lettuce, radishes, and chicken salad, then top with the remaining bread pieces to serve.
1 sandwich has 249 calories, 12 grams of fat (4 grams of saturated fat), 63 milligrams of cholesterol, 507 milligrams of sodium, 15 grams of carbohydrates (1 gram of sugars, 1 gram of fiber), and 19 grams of protein.
Old Fashioned Chicken Salad Sandwich
Sandwiches made with chicken salad the old-fashioned way! It was my grandmother’s recipe for basic comfort food that served as the inspiration for this meal while I was growing up. There are other variants to try below whether you want nuts, grapes, or curry in your salad. This recipe calls for diced chicken, celery, boiled eggs, and pickle relish, all combined together in a mayonnaise/miracle whip “dressing.” I usually turn to this comforting dinner from my childhood when I’m in need of some comfort food — Chicken Salad Sandwiches are just unbeatable.
How To Make Classic Chicken Salad
It was only recently that I began preparing this lunch for my children, and they have come to appreciate it as much as I do. Apples, grapes, or curry powder can be added to make a chicken salad that is more “jazzed up.” However, this classic rendition is my personal favorite.
After all, there’s nothing wrong with a classic, right? shredded and chopped poached chicken, celery, hard-boiled eggs, and pickle relish are all combined in a mayonnaise/miracle whip dressing to make a traditional chicken salad sandwich that is quick and easy to make.
- This recipe calls for chicken, so feel free to use your favorite “fresh” chicken. Chicken breasts and chicken thighs are the best options! If you don’t have a whole chicken, you may buy a rotisserie chicken from the grocery. Hard-boiled eggs are a delicacy. A little texture and taste are added to chicken salad sandwiches by using chopped celery. Dill– you are not have to include dill, but I enjoy the taste it adds. For this dish, I prefer to use a combination of mayonnaise and Miracle Whip. It adds the proper amount of tanginess. Nuts and fruit– walnuts, pecans, and grapes are some of the most popular additions.
How to Cook Chicken for Chicken Salad Sandwiches
You may use any type of chicken for this simple chicken dish, but I prefer to use chicken breasts that have been cooked before being shredded and chopped. It is possible to utilize a rotisserie chicken as a last resort, and I have cooked a whole chicken that is my ultimate favorite for flavor!
Freezing Chicken Salad
I would not advocate storing chicken salad in the freezer. Cooking mayonnaise meals after they’ve been frozen typically doesn’t work out very well. Making chicken salad sandwiches ahead of time is an excellent idea; the salad itself will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days; assemble the sandwiches and cover them in plastic wrap, and they’ll keep in the fridge for a day or two. Despite my best efforts, my version of the dish does not taste precisely like what my grandmother would prepare, and there is no published recipe for it.
In addition, instead of the more usual white bread for chicken salad sandwiches, I use whole wheat bread instead.
If you like, you may load the chicken salad inside pita bread or use a croissant that has been sliced in half lengthwise to make your sandwiches instead.
More Easy Lunch Recipes
For those of you who have liked these chicken salad sandwiches and are seeking for some more super-easy lunch ideas that your entire family will appreciate, we’ve got a ton of them right here on All Things Mamma! See the recipes listed below for further information.
- The following recipes include: Pepperoni Rolls, Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches, Spicy Tuna Quinoa Stacks, Turkey and Cheese Pinwheels, and more.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 3 stalks celery – chopped
- 4-5 hardboiled eggs – diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup miracle whip
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the chicken breasts in a saucepan of water with salt and pepper for about 30 minutes, or until they are soft. Remove the meat from the saucepan (but leave the water in the pot) and shred with two forks. Combine the chopped celery, eggs, and pickle relish in a large mixing bowl. Combine mayonnaise and miracle whip in a separate bowl, then stir in the sugar, dill, and vinegar to produce the dressing. Pour the dressing mixture over the chicken mixture. Stir until everything is well-combined. season with salt and pepper to taste Serve with crackers and a serving of noodles, or on toast if you prefer.
Calories: 439kcal|Carbohydrates: 12g|Protein: 24g|Fat: 32g|Saturated fat: 5g|Polyunsaturated fat: 17g|Monounsaturated fat: 7g|Trans fat: 1g|Cholesterol: 92mg|Sodium: 786mg|Potassium: 449mg|Fiber: 1g|Sugar: 10g|Vitamin A Where I serve up family favorite recipes that are simple to create using common, everyday items, you can find me on my blog, All Things Mamma. In addition, you’ll get helpful hints and advice for living your best life!