How much is a Popeyes Chicken Sandwich? The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich is around $3.99. If you order the sandwich as a combo meal with a side, biscuit, and a drink, it will be closer to $8.00.
Does Popeyes have a chicken sandwich?
- Popeyes is expanding its menu with the addition of the new Cajun and Creole Chicken Sandwiches. When you’re in the mood for hot and spicy flavors, Popeyes Cajun Chicken Sandwich contains a spicy pepper spread that is seasoned with a blend of red chili peppers.
What comes in Popeyes $5 box?
With the $5 Big Box you get 3 Handcrafted Tenders OR 2 pieces of Bonafide chicken, plus a biscuit and two sides.
What comes in Popeyes $10 box?
The fried chicken franchise just announced a new $10 Sampler Box, which includes a little bit of everything, specifically:
- Two pieces of fried chicken.
- Two chicken tenders.
- Eight fried shrimp.
- Two biscuits.
- Choice of two sides (Cole slaw, Cajun fries, mashed potatoes, garlic rice, or Cajun cheese fries)
Does Popeyes still have the $10 box?
Popeyes $10 Tenders Box Is Back So 2020 Is Already The Best Popeyes already stirred the pot this past year with the introduction of their now-notorious chicken sandwich, but they’re keeping it low-key for the start of 2020 by bringing back the $10 Tenders Box deal.
Why is Popeyes so expensive?
Tuesdays we drop the prices down to low because we wanna bring in customers. So it’s near what it costs to make. We add about 50% charge for our labor on most things. Meaning 5 dollar cost to make would be a 7.50 meal so that way we can have money to pay the cooks, cashiers, and people who help make it happen.
Does Popeyes give senior discounts?
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen offers a 10% off senior discount or a free drink for adult customers 55 and older.
How do I get a free Popeyes Chicken Sandwich?
When you order via the Grubhub app, you’ll snag a Free Chicken Sandwich combo and free delivery as a bonus. You’ll have to pile up your cart with at least $20 worth to qualify, but have you seen the menu lately? It shouldn’t be all that difficult. In case you need a little ordering inspiration, we’ve got you.
Does Popeyes have a $20 fill up?
The $20 deal includes ten pieces of mixed bone-in chicken or tenders along with two large sides and five biscuits. Breast substitution upcharge may apply.
What’s the best deal at Popeyes?
So take it from me, these are definitively the 11 best foods that Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen has to offer.
- $5 Bonafide Big Box. The $5 Bonafide Big Box takes the cake.
- Biscuits. A meal is not a meal without bread.
- Bonafide Chicken – Spicy.
- Spicy Tenders.
- French Fries.
- Red Beans and Rice.
- Chicken Waffle Tenders.
- Mashed Potatoes.
What is the new Popeyes deal?
The new Sandwiches n’ More Pack features a mix of chicken sandwiches and chicken tenders with a choice of side. More specifically, each pack includes four signature Chicken Sandwiches paired with your choice of four Mild, Spicy or Blackened Chicken Tenders and a choice of large side for $25 (may vary).
In America, Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen is one of the most popular places to go for great fried chicken. In addition to delicious fried chicken, you’ll discover a variety of Cajun-inspired sides and seafood entrees, such as Popcorn Shrimp and Catfish, at this restaurant. Want to stay up to date on all the latest Popeye’s and fast food news? Subscribe to our weekly email by filling out the form below. You can also follow us on Instagram. All rates on this page (with the exception of LTO) are for March 2020 and are based on a Utah location.
Prices are supplied simply as a general reference tool; please check with your own local restaurant for exact pricing information.
To get information specific to your location, check out the Popeye’siOS and Androidapps.
Current Limited Time Offers
- Cajun Flounder Sandwich– flounder fish fillet served on a warm and toasted buttery brioche bun with crisp barrel cured pickles and tartar sauce, $5.49
- Cajun Shrimp Sandwich– shrimp fillet served on a warm and toasted buttery brioche bun with crisp barrel cured pickles and tartar sauce, $5.49
- Cajun Shrimp Sandwich– shrimp fillet served on a warm and toasted buttery brioche bun with crisp barrel a dish of Cajun Crispy Shrimp, consisting of eight pieces of butterfly shrimp that have been golden fried, costs $5.00
When purchasing a Family Meal, you have the option of having your chicken served mildly, spicyly, or a combination of the two. Family dinners are offered with either conventional chicken pieces or chicken tenders as the main protein source.
|8 piece||chicken only||$18.99|
|8 piece||with 1 large side and 4 Biscuits||$12.99|
|12 piece||chicken only||$17.99|
|12 piece||with 2 large side and 6 Biscuits||$25.99|
|16 piece||chicken only||$23.99|
|16 piece||with 3 large side and 8 Biscuits||$33.99|
Popeye’s flaws are as follows:
- Rice and beans
- Cole Slaw
- Cajun Fries
- Mashed Potatoes
- Green Beans
- Cajun Rice
- Corn on the Cob
- Macaroni and cheese
Sides are offered individually at $2.19 for normal and $4.19 for large.
|2 Piece Combo||$6.99|
|3 Piece Combo||$8.19|
|4 Piece Combo||$8.79|
|3 Whole Wings||$6.99|
Chicken Tender Combos
Popeye’s Tenders are offered in three different flavors: mild, spicy, and blackened.
|3 Piece Tenders||$7.49|
|5 Piece Tenders||$8.99|
|7 Piece Nuggets||$6.79|
What Sauces Does Popeye’s Have?
Are you ready to dunk those tenders? Popeye’s has you covered with a variety of dipping sauces, including:
- Get those tenders ready to be dipped. Popeye’s offers a variety of dipping sauces, including the following:
Chicken Sandwich Combos
Sandwich combinations contain a standard side dish and a beverage.
|Classic Chicken Sandwich only –our review||$3.99|
|Classic Chicken Sandwich combo||$6.59|
|Spicy Chicken Sandwich only||$3.99|
|Spicy Chicken Sandwich combo||$6.59|
Seafood combinations come with a typical side dish, a biscuit, and a small drink, among other things.
|1/4lb Popcorn Shrimp combo||$7.99|
|Popcorn Shrimp and 2pc Tender combo||$8.99|
|add 4 Buttermilk Biscuit Shrimp||$2.49|
What beverages does Popeye’s offer?
Popeye’s offers a variety of beverages, including
- Coca-Cola, Diet Coca-Cola, Sprite, Dr Pepper, Fanta (strawberry, orange, cherry), Cane Sweeet Iced Tea, Lemonade, Hawaiian Punch, and many more are available.
What desserts does Popeye’s offer?
Popeye’s serves a variety of desserts, including
Older menus and prices for Popeye’s
The following products are from previous Popeye’s menus that we have seen, and we were unable to confirm whether or not they are still available on the current menu. Please see the following for your convenience, with the final table column indicating when we last saw this item and its price:
|Cajun Fish||$7.49||Nov 18|
|FishPopcorn Shrimp||$8.49||Nov 18|
|Shrimp Po’ Boy||$6.99||Nov 18|
|Chicken Tender Po’ Boy||$6.99||Nov 18|
|9 Piece Nuggets||$6.79||Nov 18|
|4 Piece Meal Deal Tender||$5.00||Nov 18|
|1 Biscuit||$0.79||Nov 18|
|6 Biscuits||$3.99||Nov 18|
|12 Biscuits||$6.99||Nov 18|
All of the rates on this page are for March 2020 and are based on a Utah location. Please keep in mind that the menu items and prices at Popeye’s in your state may vary somewhat from those in other states. Prices are supplied simply as a general reference tool; please check with your own local restaurant for exact pricing information. It should be noted that this website has no association with Popeye’s. For information specific to your location, see the official PopeyesiOS and Androidapps.
6 Most Expensive Chicken Sandwiches at Popular Fast-Food Chains
Despite the fact that the chicken sandwich wars are still going on, many new participants are joining the fray with what they claim to be the finest chicken sandwich available at a fast food restaurant. And while the majority of these sandwiches are made up of fairly identical fundamental building components, the costs differ from one chain to another. Add in some limited-time specials that are stacked high with unusual component combinations, and you’ve entered the realm of the premium chicken sandwich.
- Here’s how they matched up against one another.
- Thanks to KF for the use of their images.
- It consists of a quarter-pound slab of double-breaded white chicken flesh, thick, crispy pickles, the dealer’s choice of mayo or spicy sauce, and a buttered brioche bun with a toasted buttery crust.
- While it is a more expensive alternative than some other chicken sandwiches on the market, at $3.99, it is still one of the more cheap choices on the list of premium chicken sandwiches.
- RELATED: Keep in mind to subscribe to our newsletter to have all of the newest restaurant news delivered directly to your inbox.
- Popeyes is the one who brought forth this entire sandwich saga to a head.
- KFC and McDonald’s, which were already serving fried chicken sandwiches at the time, were pushed to update their current offers and engage in the competition.
Each 699-calorie sandwich costs $4.49 and includes a massive fried chicken breast filet, pickle slices, mayonnaise or spicy Cajun sauce, all served on a brioche bun with a side of fries.
“The chicken sandwich fight ain’t over yet,” according to Zaxby’s.
The majority of establishments charge $4.99 for these substantial chicken sandwiches.
Chick-fil-A provided this image.
At $5.49, the Spicy Deluxe Sandwich is more expensive than the non-spicy equivalent, which is a departure from the prior alternatives.
Because it is pressure-cooked rather than fried, this sandwich is one of the lightest chicken sandwiches available at 550 calories, making it one of the healthiest options available.
For starters, there’s the cost.
However, you receive a lot of value for your money.
This premium sandwich has 830 calories and 2,190 milligrams of sodium, which is a lot for a sandwich!
Shake Shack is upending the chicken sandwich competition with its innovative flavors.
Using our search criteria, we found a breaded chicken breast covered in a sweet-and-spicy Gochujang sauce and sesame seeds, served on a bun with white kimchi slaw as the most costly fast-food chicken sandwich we could locate.
The majority of establishments sell this 590-calorie treat for $7.29 per serving. For further information, see the list of the top 108 most popular sodas ranked according to how toxic they are.
Popeyes Menu Prices – Popeyes Chicken Sandwich & Specials – 2021
Despite the fact that the chicken sandwich wars are still going on, many new participants are joining the fray with what they claim to be the finest chicken sandwich available at a fast food establishment. The costs differ from one chain to the next, despite the fact that most of these sandwiches are made up of fairly identical fundamental building components. Take some limited-time offerings that are stacked high with unique component combinations and you’ve entered the realm of premium chicken sandwiches.
- These are the results of the comparison.
- KF has provided the image.
- It consists of a quarter-pound slab of double-breaded white chicken flesh, thick, crispy pickles, the dealer’s choice of mayo or spicy sauce, and a buttered brioche bun with a fried egg on top.
- It has 620 calories in total, including the bread.
- Thanks to Popeyes for their assistance.
- With the introduction of its first fried chicken sandwich in August of this year, it raised the stakes for a successful fast-food product launch.
- Popeyes’ chicken sandwich is not the most costly choice, despite the widespread publicity surrounding it.
For $4.49, you get a 699-calorie chicken breast filet sandwich on a brioche bread with pickles, mayo, and spicy Cajun sauce, all on a big fried chicken breast filet.
“The chicken sandwich fight ain’t over yet,” according to Zaxby’s.
Most places charge $4.99 for these substantial chicken sandwiches.
Chick-fil-A provided the image.
In contrast to the other selections, the Spicy Deluxe Sandwich costs $5.49 more than the non-spicy equivalent.
Because it is pressure-cooked rather than fried, this sandwich is one of the lightest chicken sandwiches available at 550 calories, making it one of the best options for dieters.
For starters, there is the expense.
However, you get a great deal for your money.
It has 830 calories and 2,190 milligrams of salt, which is a lot for a sandwich of this caliber.
A new generation of chicken sandwich tastes, created by Shake Shack, is shaking up the competition.
Using our search criteria, we found a breaded chicken breast covered in a sweet-and-spicy Gochujang sauce and sesame seeds, served on a bun with white kimchi slaw, which was the most costly fast-food chicken sandwich we could discover.
For $7.29 per serving, most establishments offer this 590-calorie treat. Visit 108 Most Popular Sodas Ranked According to How Toxic They Are for more information.
Popeyes Chicken Combos
|Bonafide® Chicken – Dinner||2 Pc.||$5.29|
|Bonafide® Chicken – Combo||2 Pc.||$6.79|
|Bonafide® Chicken – Dinner||3 Pc.||$6.49|
|Bonafide® Chicken – Combo||3 Pc.||$7.99|
|Bonafide® Chicken – Dinner||4 Pc.||$7.69|
|Bonafide® Chicken – Combo||4 Pc.||$9.19|
|Wings – Dinner||3 Pc.||$6.49|
|Wings – Combo||3 Pc.||$7.99|
|MVP Bundle Bonafide® Chicken Mixed – 5 Biscuits2 Large Sides (Limited Time)||10 Pc.||$20.00|
|Bonafide® Chicken Mixed or Tenders (Limited Time)||10 Pc.||$10.99|
Popeyes Tender Combos
|Tenders – Dinner||3 Pc.||$5.79|
|Tenders – Combo||3 Pc.||$7.29|
|Tenders – Dinner||5 Pc.||$7.79|
|Tenders – Combo||5 Pc.||$9.29|
|Chicken Po’ Boy – Dinner||$4.99|
|Chicken Po’ Boy – Combo||$6.49|
|Pepper Barrel Tenders – Dinner (Limited Time)||$4.99|
|Pepper Barrel Tenders – Combo (Limited Time)||$6.49|
|1/4 lb Popcorn Shrimp||Dinner||$5.49|
|1/4 lb Popcorn Shrimp||Combo||$6.99|
|Seafood Po’ Boy (Fish or Shrimp)||Dinner||$5.49|
|Seafood Po’ Boy (Fish or Shrimp)||Combo||$6.99|
|Cajun SurfTurf – Combo (Limited Time)||6 Pc.||$6.49|
|Cajun SurfTurf – Platter (Limited Time)||6 Pc.||$8.39|
|Spicy Garlic Butterfly Shrimp – Dinner (Limited Time)||8 Pc.||$4.99|
|Spicy Garlic Butterfly Shrimp – Combo (Limited Time)||8 Pc.||$6.49|
|Spicy Garlic Butterfly Shrimp – Platter (Limited Time)||8 Pc.||$8.39|
Poeyes Family Meals
|Chicken Meal (1 Large Side and 4 Biscuits)||8 Pc.||$17.99|
|Chicken Meal (2 Large Sides and 6 Biscuits)||12 Pc.||$27.99|
|Chicken Meal (3 Large Sides and 8 Biscuits)||16 Pc.||$37.99|
Popeyes Signature Sides
|Mashed Potatoes with Cajun Gravy||Regular||$1.79|
|Mashed Potatoes with Cajun Gravy||Large||$3.99|
|Loaded Chicken Wrap||$1.99|
|Loaded Chicken Wrap – Combo||$4.99|
|Chicken Po’Boy – Combo||$6.49|
|Shrimp Po’Boy – Combo||$6.99|
|Iced Tea||1/2 Gallon||$2.99|
|Iced Tea||1 Gallon||$4.99|
|Lemonade or Fruit Punch||1/2 Gallon||$2.99|
|Lemonade or Fruit Punch||1 Gallon||$4.99|
Popeyes Kids Meals
|Mild Tender||1 Pc.||$3.39|
|Mild Leg||1 Pc.||$3.39|
|Hot Cinnamon Apple Pie||$1.29|
|Banana Pudding Parfait (Limited Time)|
Make your choice from among these delectable Signature Sauces:Chicken Sauces:
- Bayou Buffalo is a cayenne pepper hot sauce made with butter, celery, and Cajun ingredients that may be used on a variety of foods. BBQ sauce with molasses, spices, and a hint of smokey taste
- Sweet and tangy barbecue sauce with molasses and spices
- Sweet Heat– A sweet honey dipping sauce that has been spiced up with Louisiana hot sauce, vinegar, and a specific combination of peppers
- Sweet Heat is a dipping sauce that is sweet and spicy at the same time. Mardi Gras Mustard is a sweetened version of the typical Creole mustard dipping sauce
- It is served with fried oysters. Ranch dressing is a classic buttermilk ranch dressing. A traditional buttermilk ranch dressing with onion, garlic, a combination of peppers (white, black, and red), and spice is transformed into a blackened ranch dressing.
Sauces for Seafood:
- Horseradish, lemon juice, and Louisiana spices are mixed into a tomato ketchup-based dipping sauce to create the cocktail. Tartar– A creamy dipping sauce made with dill pickle relish, onion, parsley, and Louisiana seasonings
- Tartar– A creamy dipping sauce made with dill pickle relish, onion, parsley, and Louisiana seasonings
What is Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is a fast food restaurant franchise located in the United States that specializes on fried chicken. Al Copeland founded the first restaurant in Arabi, a neighborhood in New Orleans, Louisiana, in 1982. The brand was purchased by AFC Enterprises in 1993 and is currently the second-largest fast-food chicken restaurant group in the world after KFC, with more than 1800 locations in 40 states and more than 22 countries across the world. Al Copeland has stated that he named the eateries after the detective Jimmy “Popeye” Doyle from the film The French Connection, despite the fact that the comic character Popeye the Sailor has been used in advertising by the corporation for some time.
Traditional chicken tenders and wings with spicy spices, as well as Cajun-style sides such as Red Beans and Rice, mashed potatoes with Cajun-style sauce, and Cajun rice are among the selection.
Among other things, Popeyes has improved the look of its stores and introduced new seafood products such as Popcorn Shrimp and Cajun-style fish to its menu.
The Popeyes website may be located at this link.
The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich (That broke the internet).
Popeyes announced on Twitter in August 2019 that it was now serving a $3.99 chicken sandwich, which consisted of fried chicken topped with pickles and mayonnaise or spicy Cajun sauce on a brioche bun, at all of its 2,400 stores across the United States. Because Chick-fil-A Inc., one of the competitors, claimed that their own sandwich was the “original,” the story went viral. “How are you doing?” Popeyes inquired. Popeyes planned for their franchises to sell 60 sandwiches per day, but in many locations, sales were closer to 1,000 sandwiches per day.
Please give this restaurant a rating between 1 and 5 stars.
We Tried the Popeyes Chicken Sandwich. It Was Worth the Hype
T he quickly well-known Popeyes Chicken Sandwich has managed to create quite a commotion out of a seemingly insignificant meal. Part of it is legend: when Popeyes first introduced the menu item in August, it quickly sold out and sparked a wave of viral, supporting enthusiasm on the internet, outpacing even the most popular of Starbucks’ seasonal drink launches. (As for other recent fast food ventures — who’s heard of Chick-fil-A?) We associate fast food with being quick, inexpensive, greasy, and frequently underwhelming.
- However, despite the fact that it will be delivered out swiftly and inexpensively at just $3.99 per sandwich, this sandwich is neither oily nor lackluster.
- The way Popeyes took a basic combo and made it into a fad is one of the most interesting twists of the year.
- On Monday evening, TIME went by a special taste test event to try the sandwich in both the spicy and traditional varieties, and they were impressed with what they tasted.
- Popeyes crew members engaged in friendly banter while a group of media awaited our freshly made sandwiches.
- Was the sandwich, on the other hand, truly worth all of the press?
- And, after a thorough examination, we determined that it is really durable.
- It’s bigger than the standard fast-food burger, measuring five or more inches in circumference and boasting heaviness and height in addition to its size.
On October 29, 2019, during their interview with presenter Jimmy Fallon, the comedians RhettLink tried the Popeye’s chicken sandwich for the first time.
Then you get a whiff of it: it’s warm and floury (and, if you opt for the spicy version, with a hint of something more).
What was most shocking was just how much chicken there was in the chicken sandwich itself.
Unlike the spicy version, which is not especially hot, but is obviously heated, the traditional version is sweeter and more balanced, thanks in part to the addition of pickles to the sauce mixture.
The sandwich also adheres to both the larger history of fried chicken, which has long been considered a national comfort meal, and to the specific customs and taste profiles of Popeyes, which are unique to the restaurant.
“The bread, the way we buttered the bun with the same topping we use on our biscuits, the spices — everything is consistent with what we do everywhere.” It’s that one piece of Popeyes that’s just right.” At this point, Popeyes is prepared to provide as many sandwiches as customers need, especially while the excitement is still building.
“We’re aware of it,” Alarcon confessed.
If you ask someone who has never had this sandwich what they think is the best thing they can reply is nothing.
Because you’re too preoccupied with eating it! “For a little while, the sound of quiet is the perfect answer,” she explained. Send an email to Raisa Bruner [email protected] if you have any questions.
Popeyes’ chicken sandwich is so popular it’s adding nuggets to the menu
His instantaneous notoriety From a seemingly ordinary dish, Popeyes Chicken Sandwich has managed to create quite the commotion. According to local legend, when Popeyes introduced the menu item in August, it quickly sold out and sparked a viral, supporting frenzy on the internet that surpassed the popularity of the most popular Starbucks seasonal drink launches. If you’re looking for a new fast food restaurant, go no further than Chik-fil-A. We associate fast food with being quick, inexpensive, greasy, and frequently disappointing.
- Although it will be delivered up promptly and inexpensively at $3.99 per sandwich, this sandwich is neither oily nor lackluster in any way.
- It is one of the most interesting twists of 2019 to see how Popeyes took a basic mixture and made it into a frenzy!
- On Monday evening, TIME went by a special taste test event to experience the sandwich in both the spicy and traditional varieties.
- Popeyes crew members engaged in friendly conversation while a group of media awaited our freshly made sandwiches.
- Was it really worth all of the hype for the sandwich, however?
- It also passed our scrutiny and was found to be of high quality.
- You should be aware that the sandwich is substantial in size first and foremost.
When you first look at it, it may not appear to be much since it is largely monochromatic; the orange-y bun, which is glossy and soft, mixes in with the crispy golden brown exterior of the fried chicken within, with perhaps a few green pickles and a smear of sauce peeking out from the sides.
via Getty Images, NBC—NBCU Photo Bank Afterwards, you get a whiff of something hot and fluffy: toasty and floury (and, if you opt for the spicy version, with a hint of something more).
That there is so much chicken in a chicken sandwich is maybe the most unexpected thing about it.
Unlike the spicy version, which is not extremely hot, but is obviously heated, the traditional version is sweeter and more balanced, thanks in part to the addition of pickles to the sauce.
The sandwich also adheres to both the larger history of fried chicken, which has long been considered a national comfort meal, and to the specific customs and taste profiles of Popeyes, which are unique to the chain.
“The bread, the way we buttered the bun with the same topping we use on our biscuits, the spices — everything is consistent with what we do everywhere.
At this point, Popeyes is prepared to offer as many sandwiches as customers need, especially while the publicity is still high.
As Alarcon stated, “we are aware of it.” The fundamental question is: what is important?
“For a little while, the sound of quiet is the most effective response,” she added. ” Contact Raisa Bruner [email protected] with questions or comments about this article.
According to a Popeyes representative, “Popeyes is not immune to macro concerns that are hurting the whole business.” The team is working with its supply team on a regular basis, she added. According to a Popeyes spokeswoman, “Popeyes is not immune to macro concerns that are affecting the whole business.” The team is working with its supply team on a regular basis. Popeyes’ parent firm, Restaurant Brands International (QSR), indicated on an April analyst call that the company’s chicken sandwich is driving the company’s growth: “The single largest highlight at Popeyes is a solid, continued performance that our chicken sandwich is providing for the business.” According to him, “With the success of the Popeyes chicken sandwich, the team is inspired to continue the long-term menu innovation pipeline.” The restaurant business has previously attempted to replicate the popularity of its chicken sandwich with a different product in the past.
For a brief period earlier this year, Popeyes released a fish sandwich that was constructed with the same baguette and pickles as the chicken sandwich, but with fish instead of chicken.
Here’s How Much Popeyes Has Made From Their Chicken Sandwich
Even if Starbucks is wildly popular with theirBaby Yoda Frappuccino, there is no way that it will ever come close to producing the kind of societal hype that the Popeyes chicken sandwich has generated. Popeye’s Chicken Sandwiches aren’t exactly a novel culinary item in the United States, but nonetheless, their rendition of the fast food delicacy had people standing in line for hours and even getting into physical fights over it. One sandwich was even listed for sale on eBay for $2,5000, with an asking price of $2,5000.
Making the chicken sandwich popular would be an understatement; it quickly became an international phenomenon.
After all, the sandwich was removed from the menu not long after it was introduced because the restaurant couldn’t keep up with the demand from customers.
The chicken sandwich made Popeyes millions
In a short period of time, the Popeyes chicken sandwich became extremely popular. The meal was hailed as “the finest chicken sandwich in the country” almost immediately after its introduction on social media and other sources — regardless of whether Chick-fil-A agrees with them. To date, Popeyes has received an estimated $65 million in advertising revenue from its infamous chicken fights – yet the company has paid nothing in exchange for that advertising (viaForbes). As for what all of that notoriety translated into in terms of profit for Louisiana-based Popeyes, well, it clearly resulted in millions of dollars in revenue for the company.
Popeyes hasn’t revealed how much of that increase was due to chicken sandwich sales in particular, but the business has acknowledged that the meal increased sales of beverages, desserts, and just about every other item on the menu, in addition to the brand’s now-iconic chicken sandwich.
Cil attributed the success of the chicken sandwich to “a particularly lucky moment of social-media contact between two businesses,” which he described as the driving cause behind the sandwich’s popularity.
Popeyes dished out a thousand sandwiches a day
Photograph by Eric Baradat/Getty Images Here are a few additional data to give you a better understanding of the $47 million profit that Popeyes made in 2011. Obviously, the chicken sandwich resulted in a significant increase in the number of consumers visiting Popeyes —much to the chagrin of its employees— but the exponential increase in client visits was a little ludicrous. Following the introduction of its chicken sandwich, the firm observed an increase in total consumer foot traffic of an amazing 255 percent (viaBusiness Insider).
- In reality, it grew in number.
- According to a Popeyes employee in Texas, “it’s just as wild as it was last time, if not more so this time.” Prior to the introduction of the chicken sandwich, Popeyes estimated that each store would sell around 60 of the sandwiches each day.
- Popeyes outlets ran out of chicken sandwiches in just two weeks because businesses were moving an average of 1,000 chicken sandwiches per day, with some stores selling as much as 2,000 sandwiches on the first day that the chicken sandwich was finally available again, according to reports.
The chicken sandwich continues to make Popeyes money
Popeyes will continue to ride the chicken sandwich bandwagon for as long as it possible can, there is no doubt about it. The real concern now is how the corporation can maintain the momentum created by the campaign. Popeyes spokesperson Felipe Athayde told USA Today that the sandwich will remain on the menu indefinitely, eliminating the possibility of a limited-time profit scheme being implemented. In the future, they might experiment with other variations of the sandwich, but for the time being, Popeyes appears to be focusing on some strange marketing campaigns.
It may be yours for the low price of $120,003.99.
Oh, and did I mention the additional $3.99?
Don’t tell me you were expecting them to just hand out the sandwich, were you?
We’d love to inform you that one of them can be yours for just $45, but unfortunately, they’ve already been claimed by someone else. We believe that the duct-taped sandwich is still up for grabs, but we cannot confirm this.
Popeyes Menu with Prices [Updated 2021]
Because of the overwhelming popularity of its chicken sandwich, Popeyes has expanded its poultry offerings with the introduction of chicken nuggets. If you’re in the mood for some fried chicken, try Popeyes’ new chicken sandwich, which is currently trending. Since 2019, the restaurant has been gaining attention for its distinctive chicken sandwich. Let’s take a look at what else is on the table. Popeyes is a fried chicken sandwich chain that is well-known around the world. On their menu, you’ll find items like as chicken sandwiches and family boxes, as well as chicken and seafood combinations, along with distinctive sides, drinks, and desserts.
- The food on the menu is reasonably priced, with most meals costing less than $8 per person.
- Chicken marinated in Louisiana herbs and sauces is used to make this sandwich, which is sandwiched between a buttery brioche bread.
- It’s a refreshing, crisp, and tangy treat that’s perfect for summer.
- Popeyes is well-known for their fried chicken dinners.
- There are many different perspectives on why Popeyes is such a successful restaurant company.
- Popeyes is an American restaurant business that was created by Al Copeland in 1972.
- Popeyes originally opened its doors in New Orleans, Louisiana, in 1976.
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc., as the company is presently named, is a different story.
Popeyes Menu Prices
The iconic chicken sandwich that kicked off the whole thing way back in 2019. It’s very excellent. An order of crispy chicken marinated with Louisiana herbs and sauces, served on a buttery brioche bun, had people lining up to get their hands on it. For those who haven’t given it a go yet. Don’t miss out on their delicate but crunchy fried chicken sandwich, which is bursting with mouthwatering Louisiana tastes. In addition, Popeye’s menu has dishes such as chicken-and-sausage jambalaya, cajun fries, red beans and rice, mashed potatoes with gravy, biscuits, seafood, and combination meals, among other things.
- You would, however, be mistaken.
- When you go to a fast food establishment and purchase a meal, you will almost always order the fries since that is what they have available.
- In any case, their fries are a good choice on any given day.
- These fries are incredibly tasty since they are made with their distinctive seasoning.
- Fill it with cheese, bacon, and gravy to your heart’s content.
- It is possible to carry about all the tastes of apple pie in your pocket.
- The richness of the cinnamon sugar and caramel syrup is balanced by the tartness of the apple filling.
- Moving ahead, we know that everyone who visits Popeyes will not leave without taking home a biscuit.
They have been a mainstay of Popeyes’ menu since the restaurant first opened its doors. Crunchy, flaky, crumbly, and delicious, these biscuits are a treat. Popeyes biscuits are frequently baked in seasonal forms, depending on the time of year.
|4PC Nuggets Kids Meal||$ 5.99|
|6 PC Nuggets Kids Meal||$ 7.19|
|8 PC Nuggets Combo||$ 10.79|
|8PC Nuggets Dinner||$ 10.19|
|12PC Nuggets Combo||$ 11.99|
|12PC Nuggets Dinner||$ 11.39|
|8PC Nuggets A La Carte||$ 4.79|
|12PC Nuggets A La Carte||$ 7.19|
|24PC Nuggets A La Carte||$ 13.99|
|36PC Nuggets A La Carte||$ 20.39|
|48PC Nuggets A La Carte||$ 27.59|
|Classic Chicken Sandwich Combo||$ 9.84|
|Classic Chicken Sandwich Dinner||$ 8.09|
|Spicy Chicken Sandwich Combo||$ 9.84|
|Spicy Chicken Sandwich Dinner||$ 8.09|
|4 Sandwich Family Feast||$ 20.99|
|Big Family Feast||$ 39.99|
|Bigger Family Feast||$ 60.00|
|Big Sandwich Pack Bundle||$ 27.50|
|Fish n’ Chicks Sandwich Bundle||$ 16.49|
Chicken Family Meals
|Mixed Chicken (8 Pcs)||$ 23.18|
|Handcrafted Tenders (8 Pcs)||$ 23.18|
|Mixed Chicken (12 Pcs)||$ 32.46|
|Handcrafted Tenders (12 Pcs)||$ 32.46|
|Mixed Chicken (16 Pcs)||$ 42.90|
|Handcrafted Tenders (16 Pcs)||$ 42.90|
|Mixed Chicken (20 Pcs)||$ 42.90|
|Mixed Chicken (30 Pcs)||$ 74.99|
Chicken Family Boxes
|Mixed Chicken (8 Pcs)||$ 16.22|
|Mixed Chicken (12 Pcs)||$ 23.18|
|Mixed Chicken (16 Pcs)||$ 28.98|
|Mixed Chicken (20 Pcs)||$ 30.80|
|Mixed Chicken (30 Pcs)||$ 52.16|
|Handcrafted Tenders (8 Pcs)||$ 16.22|
|Handcrafted Tenders (12 Pcs)||$ 23.18|
|Handcrafted Tenders (16 Pcs)||$ 28.98|
|Handcrafted Tenders (20 Pcs)||$ 30.80|
|Handcrafted Tenders (30 Pcs)||$ 52.16|
|Chicken Combo (2 Pcs)||$ 9.26|
|Handcrafted Tender Combo (3 Pcs)||$ 10.42|
|Chicken Combo (3 Pcs)||$ 10.42|
|Chicken Combo (4 Pcs)||$ 11.58|
|Handcrafted Tender Combo (5 Pcs)||$ 11.58|
|Chicken Dinner (2 Pcs)||$ 7.79|
|Handcrafted Tenders Dinner (3 Pcs)||$ 8.59|
|Chicken Dinner (3 Pcs)||$ 8.99|
|Handcrafted Tenders Dinner (5 Pcs)||$ 11.39|
|Red Beans and Rice||$ 2.88|
|Mashed Potatoes with Cajun Gravy||$ 2.88|
|Cajun Fries||$ 2.88|
|Homestyle MacCheese||$ 3.59|
|Family Drinks||$ 4.59|
|Family Drinks||$ 7.39|
|Frozen Premium Lemonade||$ 3.29|
|Chilled Premium Lemonade||$ 3.29|
|Chilled Strawberry Premium Lemonade||$ 3.29|
|Frozen Strawberry Premium Lemonade||$ 3.29|
|Apple Pie||$ 1.79|
|1PC Chocolate Chip Cookie||$ 1.07|
|3PC Chocolate Chip Cookies||$ 2.99|
|6PC Chocolate Chip Cookies||$ 5.99|
Popeyes Nutritional Information
You may look at the nutritional breakdown of the items on the Popeyes menu by clicking on the URL provided earlier in this paragraph.
Popeyes Franchise Details
There are 3,102 Popeyes restaurants worldwide, including locations in more than 40 states and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and more than 30 countries across the world. If you wish to open a Popeyes restaurant, you will have to spend the following amount of money.
|Name of Fee||Cost|
|Real Estate and Improvements||Variable|
|Soft Costs||From $8,000 to $265,000|
|Site Work||From $0 to $650,000|
|Building||From $100,000 to $1,025,000|
|FF E Signage and Technology||From $165,000 to $485,000|
|Initial Training||From $17,200 to $24,200|
|Opening Supplies||From $11,500 to $23,000|
|Insurance||From $9,000 to $18,000|
|Utility Deposits||From $2,500 to $50,000|
|Business licenses||From $300 to $600|
|Additional Funds (3 months)||From $20,000 to $30,000|
|ESTIMATED TOTAL||From $383,500 to $2,620,800|
Popeyes Corporate Headquarters are located at 250 Williams Street NW in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. One-(404) 459-4450 is the phone number for Popeyes Corporate Headquarters. You may also get in touch with the Popeyes team by filling out the contact form on their website.
Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen’s Facebook page is located at https://www.facebook.com/PopeyesLouisianaKitchen/. The following is Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen’s Instagram account:instagram.com/popeyeslouisianakitchen/ Popeye’s Chicken has a Twitter account at twitter.com/PopeyesChicken. Popeye’s YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/popeyes
Popeyes started a chicken sandwich war in 2019. Here’s why the food fight figures to continue in 2020
When it comes to summarizing 2019, fried chicken sandwiches would be the best choice for the job. Popeyes, which introduced their widely anticipated chicken sandwich in August and ignited the year’schicken sandwich fight, is primarily responsible for this. With pickles on top and your choice of mayo or spicy Cajun sauce slathered on the side, this sandwich is sure to satisfy any hunger pangs. It has also enraged customers to no end. The sandwich was so popular that Popeye’s sold out across the country, with some locations selling out in only a few days, and it didn’t reappear until two months later, on November 3, which happened to be National Sandwich Day.
Hours of operation for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day: When Target, Best Buy, Walmart, and other retailers are open.
The start of the chicken sandwich war
- Aviral The popularity of the sandwich was boosted by a Twitter dispute. It was a battle in which the only weapons were sarcastic tweets. When Chick-fil-A tweeted, “Bun + Chicken + Pickles = all the (love emoji) for the original,” it seemed like a harmless enough start to the feud. Popeyes responded to Chick-fil-covert A’s jab by asking, “How are you doing today?” This message, which sparked a firestorm on social media, has received more than 320,000 likes. In the midst of the debate, Wendy’s, which is renowned for its Twitter account that posts clapbacks and beefs with competitors, entered the conflict with the following statement: “Y’all out here arguing about who of these morons has the second greatest chicken sandwich.” Foods that we are familiar with and enjoy: The most famous fast food foods in the United States Who is the victor in this conflict? Chick-fil-A has regained its position as the most popular fast-food restaurant in the United States. Parents both adore and despise it. Twitter is ablaze with a chicken sandwich squabble. The war of the chicken sandwiches has erupted on Twitter after Popeyes began a fight with competitor Chick-fil-A last week. TODAY IN THE UNITED STATES Other fast-food businesses are now joining the fray as well, according to the report. Taco Bell has begun testing its Crispy Tortilla Chicken in Dayton, Ohio, and Houston, Texas, according to a press release. A crispy tortilla chip coating is applied to marinated chicken strips before they are fried to a golden brown. Crispy Tortilla Chicken will be available at all Taco Bell restaurants by 2020, according to plans. In order not to be surpassed by its competitors, KFC turned to another popular trend: plant-based meat. At one of its Atlanta locations, KFC tried plant-based chicken strips, which were created in collaboration with Beyond Meat, back in August. They were completely sold out in five hours. McDonald’s is now testing a pair of new chicken sandwiches in two Tennessee communities, including a new Crispy Chicken Sandwich and a Deluxe Crispy Chicken Sandwich that are intended to be more similar to the popular Popeyes and Chick-fil-A sandwiches, respectively. The hunger for chicken among Americans may play a role in future sandwich conflicts. Chicken consumption has been steadily increasing in the United States for decades. Americans consumed an average of 93.8 pounds of chicken per person in 2018, according to the National Chicken Council. It is predicted that this amount would increase to 98.5 pounds by 2020. Kelly Tyko of USA TODAY contributed to this article.
How much are the popeyes chicken sandwiches
Combos of Chicken Sandwiches
|Classic Chicken Sandwich only – our review||$3.99|
|Classic Chicken Sandwich combo||$6.59|
|Spicy Chicken Sandwich only||$3.99|
|Spicy Chicken Sandwich combo||$6.59|
How much is the new Popeyes sandwich?
The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich will cost you around $3.99. If you purchase the sandwich as part of a combination meal that includes a side dish, a biscuit, and a drink, the price will be closer to $8.00 per person.
What comes in Popeyes $5 box?
3 Handcrafted Tenders OR 2 pieces of Bonafide chicken are included in the $5 Big Box, which also includes a biscuit and two sides.
What comes in Popeyes $10 box?
Popeyes has introduced a new $10 Sampler Box.
- The following items are included: two pieces of fried chicken, two chicken tenders, eight fried shrimp, two biscuits Choose two sides from the following options: cole slaw, Cajun fries, mashed potatoes, garlic rice, or Cajun cheese fries
How much is Popeyes 10 piece special?
$19.99 for a ten-piece family meal. 10 pieces of chicken, 2 large sides, and 5 biscuits are included.
Does Popeyes offer a senior discount?
A ten-piece Family Meal for $19.99 There are 10 pieces of chicken, 2 large side dishes, and 5 biscuits included.
How do I get a free Popeyes Chicken Sandwich?
When you order using the Grubhub app, you’ll receive a complimentary Chicken Sandwich combination as well as free delivery as a bonus.
You’ll need to fill your shopping basket with at least $20 worth of items to qualify, but have you had a look at the menu recently? It shouldn’t be too tough to figure out. In the event that you require some ordering inspiration, we have you covered.
Do Popeyes still have the $10 special?
2020 is already shaping up to be the best year ever, thanks to Popeyes $10 Tenders Box. With the release of their now-famous chicken sandwich this past year, Popeyes already created a fuss, but they’re keeping things low-key for the start of 2020 by bringing back the $10 Tenders Box bargain.
Why is Popeyes expensive?
The first item on the menu was a Popeyes crispy chicken sub. When a worldwide epidemic struck, millions of individuals had a sudden need for delivery wings. All of these strands came together to create a chicken scarcity in the United States, which resulted in chicken being more costly, particularly wings, in the process.
Does Popeyes still have Tuesday deal?
$2.49 for a 2-piece chicken dinner on Tuesdays
Does Popeyes deliver for free?
There is no delivery fee! Orders of $10 or more placed through the Popeyes app or website will receive free delivery. On every order, you will earn reward points.
What is Popeyes $25 meal deal?
Each pack has four trademark Chicken Sandwiches combined with your choice of four Mild, Spicy or Blackened Chicken Tenders, as well as a big side dish for a total price of $25. (may vary). Sandwiches n’ More Packs are available for purchase at participating Popeyes restaurants around the country for a limited time.
Are Popeyes Chicken Tenders?
Our handcrafted Mild Tenders are marinated in a spice blend that is unique to us. The meal should be completed with a warm buttery Biscuit and one of our Signature Sides.
How much is a bucket of chicken at KFC?
KFC Prices in the United Kingdom in 2021
|KFC Prices UK 2021|
|Bargain Bucket – 6 Pieces||11.99|
|Bargain Bucket – 10 Pieces||14.99|
|Bargain Bucket – 14 Pieces||17.99|
Does Popeyes have the $5 box?
Butterfly Shrimp SurfTurf Tackle Boxes are $5 each and feature four butterfly shrimp with two chicken tenders on the side, along with one normal side, a biscuit, and some dipping sauce. Prices may vary at different Popeyes locations countrywide, but both $5 Tackle Box selections are available for a limited time at eligible Popeyes stores nationwide.
What comes in a Popeyes 12 piece meal?
Twelve pieces of succulent Bonafide® Chicken that you can customize to your liking by mixing and matching spicy and mild flavors! This meal includes two big Signature Sides as well as six warm buttery Biscuits.
What is in Popeyes sandwich?
Popeye’s Chicken Sandwich consists of a crispy, flavorful fried chicken cutlet on a buttery brioche bread, topped with spicy mayo and tangy pickles, and served with a side of coleslaw.
Popeyes Menu Prices (2021 Update)
Fried chicken is a food that virtually everyone has experienced, and it is a mainstay of American cuisine, available in hundreds of variations ranging from basic fried chicken to fried chicken coated in a variety of sauces. Because of the abundance of fried chicken restaurants in the United States, it is also the most accessible and affordable dish to consume, owing to its accessibility and affordability. The costs at Popeyes are comparable to those of other fried chicken fast food establishments.
Every Popeyes restaurant has a devoted following of customers who can’t get enough of the business’s namesake meal.
NEW! Wild Honey Mustard Wings
Limited Time Offers
Limited Time Offer
Chicken Family Boxes
Disclaimer: PriceListo gets real-time price information from a variety of sources, including on-site visits, business websites, and phone conversations with vendors. The prices displayed on this website are derived from one or more of the sources listed above. Naturally, the prices shown on this page may or may not be up to date, and they may or may not apply to all of the locations of a certain business brand. For the most up-to-date price information, please contact the specific company location that you are interested in.
On June 12, 1972, Al Copeland built the first Popeyes restaurant in Arabi, Louisiana. At the time, the business was known as Chicken on the Run, and Copeland envisioned it as a strong rival to Colonel Sanders’ Kentucky Fried Chicken, which he created. The restaurant, however, was forced to close after few months owing to a lack of business. Popeyes Mighty Good Chicken was Copeland’s second restaurant, which he renamed Popeyes Famous Fried Chicken in 1975 after acquiring the rights to the Popeyes brand.
is the name of the American multinational corporation that operates the restaurant franchise.
At the time of this writing, the company operated more than 3,100 locations in the United States and 30 other countries globally. The majority of Popeyes restaurants are franchised, with just roughly 30 outlets that are owned by the corporation.
What They’re Famous For
When Al Copeland launched the first Popeyes restaurant in Arabi, Louisiana, on June 12, 1972, it was called Chicken on the Run. Copeland hoped that the restaurant would be a viable rival to Colonel Sanders’ Kentucky Fried Chicken, which he had created. Slow sales caused the eatery to close after many months, though. Popeyes Mighty Good Chicken was Copeland’s second restaurant, which he renamed Popeyes Famous Fried Chicken in 1975 after acquiring the rights to the brand. Aside from Popeyes Famous Fried Chicken and Popeyes Chicken Biscuits, the company was known by a number of other trade names.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
There are several restaurant brands in the portfolio of Restaurant Brands International, a Toronto-based firm that owns the company.
In all, there are around 30 company-owned Popeyes restaurants out of a total of over 400 franchised establishments.
Why Eat Here
Popeyes may be a fast-food restaurant franchise that serves numerous fast-food mainstays, like fried chicken, but the company’s culinary origins date back more than 300 years! This establishment takes pleasure in bringing Louisiana Creole cuisine to a broader audience across the world, and it is this characteristic that distinguishes it from its competitors. Furthermore, Louisiana Creole cuisine incorporates elements of numerous different cuisines to produce meals that are unique to the state and cannot be found in other parts of the country.
Cajun and Creole cuisine is renowned for its diverse flavors, spicy spices, and colorful presentation, among other characteristics.
Prepare your taste buds for an explosive eating experience, especially if you’re snacking on seemingly regular fried chicken foods like fried chicken sandwiches.
Of course, the fried chicken is the primary reason that consumers visit Popeyes on a consistent basis.
After that, each piece is battered and breaded before being deep-fried till golden brown.
It has almost no blandness to it at all, and as a result, it may become rather addicting.
In the first place, the Spicy fried chicken has an even hotter flavor, owing to the Cajun-inspired spicy chicken marinade that is used in its preparation, making it a favorite among aficionados of Louisiana Creole food.
If you’re really hungry, pair one of these fried chicken entrees with one – or more – of Popeyes sides and a buttery biscuit for the ultimate fried chicken experience.
Being a mainstay of Louisiana cuisine (at least in Cajun and Creole cuisine), rice may be found in a number of Popeyes’ meals, and it is also accessible in numerous other dishes.
Already on the dish is Cajun rice – which is cooked rice that has been highly-seasoned with spices and topped with corn and sliced bell peppers – as well as a single piece of spicy Cajun fried chicken.
Cajun fish, which is a whole fillet white fish cooked in the Cajun style; calamari, which is an appetizer of squid rings marinated in spices; and the Creole Burger, which is a spice-marinated fried chicken sandwich served on a bun with lettuce and tomato and drizzled with creamy Creole sauce are all highly recommended.
The restaurants, however, are comfortable without becoming claustrophobic. More information on Popeyes Chicken, as well as a restaurant near you, may be found on their website, popeyes.com.