What do you need to make a croissant?
- Croissant recipes. Traditionally, the unbaked croissant was then curved into a crescent shape, though nowadays croissants are often left straight. Typical ingredients include wheat flour, water, milk, yeast, salt, sugar, butter and egg.
How do you make Jimmy Dean croissants?
- Remove from wrapper. Wrap in paper towel.
- Microwave on defrost (30% power) for 1 minute 30 seconds or until thawed.
- Turn sandwich over, microwave on HIGH for 50 seconds or until hot.
- Let stand in microwave for 1 minute before serving.
How do you make croissants for breakfast?
Slice a croissant in half and place the two parts on a baking sheet. Use a serrated knife to cut the croissant into two even top and bottom halves. Place them side-by-side in the middle of the baking sheet. Try to use a fresh-baked croissant from a bakery so you end up with a crispy and fresh breakfast sandwich.
What can I do with store bought croissants?
Here are eight of the best uses giving day-old croissants new profitability on your menu.
- Waffle it. Also known as the “croffle”, made famous by Pastry Chef Louise Lennox in 2017, it’s a hybrid of two brunch favorites.
- Bread Pudding.
- French Toast.
- Croissant Casserole.
- Croissant aux Amandes.
What goes on a croissant?
10 Easy Croissant Fillings for Your Next Baking Spree
- Chocolate. Slice your baked croissants in half and spread a thin layer of chocolate ganache on one side (or both).
- Fresh Fruit and Nutella.
- Pastry Cream.
- Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese.
- Pumpkin Pie.
- Brie, Bacon and Honey.
How do you make Jimmy Dean turkey sausage croissants?
- Remove from wrapper and place on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on defrost (30% power) for 1 minute 30 seconds or until thawed.
- Microwave 50 seconds on high or until hot.
- Let stand in microwave for 1½ to 2 minutes before serving.
Can you put jam on croissants?
The best additions to a croissant Yes, we know that a croissant is already filled with butter, but adding a generous smear of cold salted butter is absolutely delicious. A dab of a really good quality jam is divine too.
Is croissant a type of bread?
Croissant – Croissant is a French buttery, flaky and crescent-shaped bread. It is one of the most commonly used breads in the bread basket. The dough is layered with butter, rolled and folded several times in succession and then baked to acquire those layers.
Why is a croissant called a croissant?
The croissant gets its name from its shape: in French, the word means “crescent” or “crescent of the moon.” The Austrian pastry known as a Kipferl is the croissant’s ancestor—in the 1830s, an Austrian opened a Viennese bakery in Paris, which became extremely popular and inspired French versions of the Kipferi,
How do you make store bought croissants better?
The mini-sized ones are nice for a quick bite for breakfast or a side to spaghetti with meat sauce.
- These are Walmart croissants.
- Spread butter over the top.
- Pick your favorite honey.
- Drizzle honey over the tops.
- Bake until a darker brown.
- The butter and honey make the outside shiny and the crust crispy.
Can you freeze croissants?
If you’re not going to eat your fresh croissants within 36 hours, the best way to keep them fresh is to freeze them in some kind of airtight container. The best way to freeze croissant is the same method you’d use to freeze bagels or breads or any other pastries.
Can you toast croissants?
You can either broil it in the oven for a minute, or toast it in the toaster. If you’re using the toaster, be careful to not damage the croissant during placement into the toasting bay. This is crucial for an enjoyable croissant experience. You are now finished.
What kind of dough is used for croissants?
What pastries use laminated dough? The two most common types of laminated dough are puff pastry and croissants. Puff pastry is the simplest form of laminated dough, with just butter folded into a basic dough of flour, water, and salt.
How many types of croissants are there?
Croissant – There are actually two croissants; a croissant au beurre and croissants ordinaries. A croissant au beurre is the one you want to get which is made with only butter. Croissants ordinaires can contain margarine and are typically crescent-shaped.
How do you warm up croissants?
To get the perfect brown-gold texture and color, reheat croissants by baking them for around 5 minutes at 425°F. Follow this with an additional 10-13 minutes in the oven at 375°F. Using the microwave, oven, or toaster oven will do the job and reheat croissants for you to devour.
Easy Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches – The Perfect Breakfast!
These Easy Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches are made with flaky croissants that are loaded with ham, eggs, and cheese then baked till golden and melty, making them the perfect breakfast. Is breakfast your favorite meal of the day, sweet or savory? To be quite honest, I’m not sure which way I’d vote. That is to say, I enjoy a decent oatmeal dish, as well as pancakes or even a morning bake. These Easy Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches are one of the fastest and most straightforward dishes you’ll ever come across.
Honestly, croissants are one of my favorite breakfast foods, and stuffing them with ham and cheese as well as eggs and a secret sauce really ups the ante in the morning.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED:
So I have to admit that when I eat eggs, I like them scrambled with cheese and drizzled with maple syrup on top. That always elicits two distinct emotions from people when I tell them. The first is wow yum, it sounds really delicious, and the second is ewe. Nonetheless, I’m more of a “don’t knock it till you’ve tried it” sort of guy due to the fact that it is very addictive. As a result, when it comes to our breakfast sandwich recipes, I enjoy incorporating a touch of sweetness into them. I made a simple sauce out of butter, brown sugar, and mustard, which you spread on the interior of the croissants before baking.
So, as I previously stated, I am utterly hooked to croissants.
However, I enjoy having them for morning.
Some of my favorite breakfast recipes with croissants include:
- Croissant Bread Pudding, Cinnamon Croissant French Toast Bake, and Overnight Croissant Breakfast Casserole are all delicious ways to use croissants.
Don’t those all sound really incredible? Absolutely nothing compares to these Easy Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches, I’m not even kidding!
HOW TO MAKE BREAKFAST SANDWICHES:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Preparing the eggs: Cook the eggs to your chosen doneness and put them aside. Cut your croissants in half and place them aside. In a small saucepan, boil the butter and brown sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved, then add the mustard. One side of your croissant should be brushed
- Place about 4-5 slices of ham on the bottoms of each croissant, top with a piece of cheese, then top with 1/4 of your scrambled eggs
- Repeat with the remaining croissants. Placing the second half of the croissant on top of it and wrapping it with aluminum foil Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted.
This dish really couldn’t be much easier to make than it is right now. And they’re a hit with everyone. My children request these on a regular basis, and they gobble them up so quickly that we often double the recipe because it only yields 4 servings. We like to start with smaller batches and gradually increase the size of the batches. We really like this Breakfast Sandwich dish since it can simply be duplicated, which is something we appreciate.
TIPS AND TRICKS:
- Wrapping your croissants in tinfoil will help to prevent them from drying out, but if you like a crispier sandwich, simply set them on a baking pan and bake
- Make use of your favorite sort of ham
- We prefer to utilize honey ham as a flavoring agent. Use real cheese
- We favor a kind called Bongards that isn’t processed
- Substituting Kraft singles or other processed cheeses will not result in a truly melty cheese
- To make your eggs more cheesier, add some cheese to the mix. To take it to the next level, add a piece or two of bacon.
If you’re searching for a quick and delicious breakfast option, these Breakfast Sandwiches are an excellent choice. These are quick and simple to make, and you will be hard pressed to find someone who will not appreciate them.
- Four half-croissants
- Six scrambled eggs
- Twenty slices of ham
- Four slices American cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Preparing the eggs: Cook the eggs to your chosen doneness and put them aside. Cut your croissants in half and place them aside. In a small saucepan, boil the butter and brown sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved, then add the mustard. Using a pastry brush, apply to one side of the croissant. Place about 4-5 slices of ham on the bottoms of each croissant, top with a piece of cheese, then top with 1/4 of your scrambled eggs
- Repeat with the remaining croissants. Placing the second half of the croissant on top of it and wrapping it with aluminum foil Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted.
800 calories|30 grams of carbohydrates|47 grams of protein | 54 grams of fat (24 grams of saturated fat) | 406 mg cholesterol | 2438 mg sodium | 586 mg potassium | 1 gram fiber | 10 grams of sugar | 1155 international units (IU) vitamin A| 287 milligrams of calcium| 3.7 milligrams of iron Disclaimer Regarding Nutrition
You’ll be grateful to yourself for include these warm and delicious breakfast sandwiches in your meal preparation in the days to come. These croissant sandwiches are ideal for bulk cooking since they are so versatile: Once the eggs are scrambled, they will be spooned onto buttered croissants, layered with pieces of ham, and topped with shredded cheddar cheese to finish. The sandwiches can then be baked and eaten straight away, or they can be wrapped and stored in the refrigerator for a few days or in the freezer for up to three months in advance of consumption.
You can bake one first thing in the morning and have a filling, healthy meal to be proud of in less than 30 minutes.
For the Easiest Prep, Start with Grocery Store Croissants
With a fluffy, buttery croissant and a dab of Dijon mustard, the typical ham, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich is elevated from the mundane to the extraordinary. Even grocery store croissants are elevated to a higher level of sophistication thanks to a 10-minute bake in the oven, which softens their interiors and brings out all of the buttery sweetness from their flaky shells, resulting in the perfect crispy bite. At the same time, the cheese melts and becomes gooey, while the soft-scrambled eggs are cooked to perfection in the pan.
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 6 croissants, halved horizontally
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 6 slices thinly sliced deli ham (about 4 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 12 large eggs
- Make an egg froth by beating it vigorously in a big mixing basin until the whites are thoroughly blended with the yolks and the eggs are somewhat foamy. Combine the milk, salt, and pepper in a small bowl until barely mixed. Melt the butter in a large nonstick pan over medium-low heat until it is melted completely. Pour in the egg mixture and let it to remain undisturbed for approximately 2 minutes, or until the eggs are just starting to set around the edges. Push the set eggs from the borders of the pan into the middle of the pan with a rubber spatula. Spread the uncooked eggs back into an uniform layer on top of the cooked eggs. For a total cooking period of 6 to 8 minutes, continue to push the set eggs from the edges into the middle every 30 seconds until the eggs are almost set on the edges. (The tops of the eggs should be somewhat damp at this point.) Fill each croissant bottom with approximately 1 teaspoon of mustard and set aside. To assemble the sandwiches, spread about 1 teaspoon of mustard over the cut-side of each croissant bottom and set aside
- Place a slice of ham on the bottom portion of each croissant and fold the top piece over the ham. Add a generous 1/2 cup of scrambled eggs and 1/4 cup of cheese on the top of each serving. Place the top half of each croissant over the sandwich and press down. To be ready to serve immediately: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit with a rack in the centre of the oven. Place the sandwiches on a baking pan and bake for 15 minutes. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted. Reheating: If you aren’t going to serve the sandwiches right away, securely wrap them in aluminum foil and keep them in resealable bags in the refrigerator or freezer. Remove from the refrigerator or freezer and reheat in an uncovered 325°F oven until well warmed through, about 20 minutes if refrigerated or about 30 minutes if frozen
Storage: The foil-wrapped sandwiches may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months if packed in a resealable plastic bag. Kelli FosterFood Editor, Preparation and Preparation Kelli is the Food Editor for Kitchn’s PlanPrep material, which she joined in 2013. Graduate of the French Culinary Institute, she has written many cookbooks, including Plant-Based Buddha Bowls, The Probiotic Kitchen, Buddhism in the Kitchen, and Everyday Freekeh Meals. She resides in the state of New Jersey.
Baked Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches
It is possible that this content contains affiliate links. Please review our disclosure policy. Baked Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches are created with fluffy and gooey scrambled eggs, sliced ham, sharp cheddar cheese, and buttery croissants, and are a favorite among breakfast lovers. It’s simple to prepare ahead of time and freeze for quick dinners on the run. Breakfasts need to be quick and simple around here, because everyone is on the go. Blueberry Cream Cheese is another favorite of ours. French Toast Muffins, Easy Oatmeal Pancakes, and Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls are just a few of the recipes you’ll find here.
- I’m not a morning person, so anything that gets me thrilled in the wee hours of the morning has to be really fantastic.
- You can see where this is headed, can’t you, my friend?
- Cheddar and ham on a sandwich Breakfast sandwiches made with baked croissants are the best.
- My mother used to make scrambled eggs with evaporated milk and those cheese slices that come individually wrapped in plastic on Saturday mornings – do you know what I’m talking about?
When I was growing up, my mother’s scrambled eggs were my favorite, but as I’ve progressed into adulthood, and especially after having my own children, I’ve substituted some more nutritional options, like as qualityshredded cheese and Horizon Organic Whole Milk, for her traditional ingredients.
Preparation time: 15 minutes Preparation time: 15 minutes 0minutes Time allotted: 30 minutes Servings:8sandwiches
- 8 croissants, split in half
- 8 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 slices deli ham
- 6 big eggs thirteen cups of whole milk
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Twelve cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the bottom half of the croissants on a large baking sheet with a rim and arrange them in a single layer. Each croissant should have one slice of ham and one piece of cheese on it. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour the egg mixture into an oiled skillet or pan and cook over medium-high heat until set. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. When you are stirring the eggs, gently scrape the bottom of the pan to ensure that the eggs are cooking evenly
- Use a wooden spoon or a rubber spatula to gently stir the eggs. Once the eggs appear to be mostly cooked, whisk in the shredded mozzarella cheese until it is melted and well incorporated, then finish cooking the eggs to your preference. Remove the pan from the heat
- A generous scoop of scrambled eggs should be placed on top of the ham and cheese. The second half of the croissant buns should be placed on top. Heat the oven to 350°F and bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheddar cheese is melted and the croissants are toasted. Remove from heat and serve immediately, or allow to cool fully before wrapping each piece in plastic wrap and freezing it. reheat by unwrapping and placing on a paper towel, then microwave for 1 minute, or until heated through
Freezer-friendly: wrap each piece securely in plastic wrap and place in a ziploc bag in the freezer for up to one month before serving. Individually reheat the dishes before serving. The following are the nutritional values: calories: 439kcal; carbohydrates: 27g; protein: 21g; fat: 27g; saturated fat: 14g; trans fat: 1g; cholesterol: 202 mg; sodium: 799mg; potassium: 228mg; fiber: 1g; sugar: 7g; vitamin A: 823IU; vitamin C: 1mg; calcium: 230mg; iron: 2mg
Croissant Breakfast Sandwich
It is possible that this content contains affiliate links. You can read more about my disclosure policy here. It is stuffed with crispy bacon, white cheddar, avocado, and eggs in a warm croissant breakfast sandwich (recipe below). It’s the ideal breakfast sandwich recipe, and you’ll love it. You should definitely try these almond croissant and nutella croissant recipes if you enjoy delightfully flaky croissants. Contents of the Table of Contents
- Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches: Ingredients and Preparation Instructions How to Make a Croissant Breakfast Sandwich
- Recipe Suggestions
- Add-ins and Substitutions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Suggestions for Serving
- Make this Croissant Breakfast Sandwich ahead of time to save time. Additional delectable breakfast dishes
- Complete recipe instructions
Croissant Breakfast Sandwich Recipe Details
There is nothing more delectable than a Croissant Breakfast Sandwich in the morning – and they are really simple to put together. I appreciate how adaptable this dish is, since it allows you to customize it with your own flavors.
- TASTE: The smokey bacon, mild cheddar, and buttery croissant combine to create a dish that is bursting with flavorful flavors. TEXTURE: You’ll savor every piece of crispy bacon, creamy avocado, and flaky croissant that you take. Prepare IT EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK: Because this dish is plain and simple, you may easily make it every day of the week
- EASY: This Croissant Breakfast Sandwich recipe will take you no more than 10 minutes to prepare.
What You’ll Need
- The following ingredients are included: Croissants, eggs, avocado, cooked bacon, white cheddar cheese slices, salt and pepper to taste.
How to Make a Croissant Breakfast Sandwich
- Prepare the eggs. Season the eggs with salt and pepper as they are frying
- Toast the croissant until it is golden brown. Croissants should be sliced and both half should be toasted in an oven. Assemble the components of the sandwich. Assembly of your croissant breakfast sandwich should begin with the bottom toast croissant, followed by white cheddar cheese, bacon, eggs and avocado before topping with the second half of toasted croissant. Enjoy
- Toasting the croissant is important because it not only makes it more delicious, but it also gives the flaky croissant more stability, which allows it to retain the delectable contents you’ll be stacking inside better. Fry the eggs flat-When cooking eggs, especially scrambled eggs, try to keep them as flat as possible as they cook. This will aid in the stacking process as well as ensuring that there aren’t any large pieces of egg overpowering your croissant breakfast sandwich. The bacon should be cooked first since it takes longer to cook than the eggs and should be done first to prevent the eggs and toasted croissant from being cold while you are waiting for the bacon to crisp
Add-ins and Substitutions
- Different egg types can be substituted—fry your eggs in whichever manner you choose, such as sunny side up, over-easy, scrambled, and so on. Find the flavor and texture that you enjoy the most
- Sauces can be added to your Croissant Breakfast Sandwich
- Ketchup, spicy sauce, pesto, or an aioli are all good choices. Use a variety of meats and cheeses—I really like this combination, but these sandwiches would also be delicious with sausage patties, ham, pepperjack cheese, or gouda cheese, among other things. There are an infinite number of possible combinations. Add some veggies—lettuce, tomatoes, spinach, or any other favorite vegetables will add some extra color and taste to your dish.
What is the definition of a croissant? Croissants are a type of French pastry that is produced with butter, all-purpose flour, sugar, and yeast, among other ingredients. A real croissant has a golden crust on the exterior and numerous buttery, flaky layers on the interior, and it is baked in a croissant maker. What is causing my bacon to curl up as it is frying? The flesh shrinks more quickly than the fat throughout the cooking process, resulting in a collection of fat at the end of the bacon.
These Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches are delicious on their own, but they are also delicious when combined with other breakfast staples. Here are a few mouthwatering suggestions:
- Try these Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes or these Homemade Buttermilk Pancakes if you’re craving pancakes. Biscuits:Perfect Buttermilk Biscuits with Sausage Gravy are a morning staple that may be found on any breakfast table. Eggs: Eggs Benedict, Quiche Lorraine, and Bacon and Hash Brown Quiche are all great variations on the theme of eggs. Make some Blueberry Breakfast Crepes or Cheese Blintzes to go along with your sandwich and you’ll be all set. Drinks: With your morning sandwich, try anIced Caramel Macchiatoor aMandarin Banana Smoothie.
Make This Croissant Breakfast Sandwich in Advance
Preparation ahead of time: You can make these Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches the night before and then reheat them the next day. Alternatively, prepare the ingredients ahead of time and then fry the eggs and assemble the dish when you are ready because this recipe is so quick. Storage Instructions: Wrap these sandwiches in plastic wrap and place them in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Refrigerate for up to 2 months after being wrapped in foil and then in plastic wrap. Freeze for up to 2 months after being wrapped in foil and then in plastic wrap.
More Tasty Breakfast Dishes!
- Sandwich for Breakfast
- Almond Croissant
- Easy Poached Eggs with Caramelized Onions
- Chocolate Nutella Croissant
- Dutch Baby Pancake Recipe
- Breakfast Sandwich for Breakfast
Full Recipe Instructions
- 2 toasted croissants
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- 4 bacon pieces (cooked)
- 2 slices Tilamorok White cheddar
- Salt and pepper
- Fry the eggs in heated oil until they are cooked to your taste. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Each croissant should be halved and toasted on the lowest heat setting. Using each bottom croissant half, place 1 slice of white cheddar on it. Place the bacon, eggs, and avocado on top of the cheese and spread them out evenly. Then, on top of the bottom half, arrange the top half.
The following frequently asked questions are addressed in the post above:
- How to prepare this dish ahead of time
- What to serve it with
- Recipe suggestions and modifications
733.3 kcal|31g carbohydrate|29g protein|54g fat|22g saturated fat|423mg cholesterol|859mg sodium|546mg potassium|4g fiber|7 g sugar|1255 IU vitamin A|5mg vitamin C|278mg calcium|3.3mg iron|3.3mg Photograph it and tag me on [email protected] use the hashtag simplyhomecookedso that I may see it and include your recipe!
This recipe was initially published on August 19, 2016, and it has been somewhat modified since then.
Hello, my name is Dina, and I’m delighted you’ve dropped by! I feel that life is too short to waste time drinking lousy coffee and eating dull meals. You’ll be astonished at how fast a clean and tasty supper can be put together with my simple step-by-step recipes, which are easy to understand and follow. I hope you are able to discover something you like! Dina’s most recent blog entries (see all)
For a quick and simple baked breakfast sandwich that matches any restaurant, make these Breakfast Croissant Sandwiches with soft scrambled eggs, ham, and melted Swiss cheese.
Better than the Croissan’wich Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches
Burger King is when I first discovered my passion for the Croissant Breakfast Sandwich. That’s right, you read that correctly. My first encounter with this Ferrari of sandwiches was at a quick food establishment. Let’s be honest: it’s not even the greatest fast food establishment in town. Nonetheless, I will not apologize for my affection for the Croissan’wich. Everything about it, from the square eggs and American cheese to the soft, buttery croissant wrapping, was perfect for my taste. That ham and cheese croissant sandwich was the final straw that encouraged me to get out of bed on Sunday mornings to go to church.
- For me, it was the prospect of driving through the Burger King drive-thru and devouring a Croissan’wich on the way to church.
- But that’s one of the most amazing things about croissants.
- Today, I’m remaking my favorite sandwich, but this time with a more sophisticated twist.
- These Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches will make you want to get out of bed on any day of the week!
- Extras may be made and stored in the refrigerator so that you can enjoy a breakfast that is even faster than going through the drive-through.
Ingredients for a Breakfast Croissant Sandwich
Let’s talk about what we’ve got going on around here for a minute.
- We’ll start with croissants, of course (obvs). A store-bought croissant would suffice in this situation, but if you want to go all out, get some from your favorite local bakery instead. Belle’s Breadhere is located in Columbus, Ohio. Even if you don’t want to be a show off, you may design and build your own. Eggs — For breakfast sandwiches, I prefer extremely soft scrambled eggs, and this is what I recommend if you’re cooking them ahead of time. However, if you want a runny egg yolk, feel free to use fried eggs instead of scrambled. Ham – You may use deli ham or leftovers from a festive ham for this dish. In addition, feel free to use one of the other parts of the holy trinity of breakfast meats–bacon or sausage–in place of the bacon or sausage
- Cheese — I like Swiss cheese with ham, so this was a simple pick for me, but cheddar, muenster, or gruyere would all be fantastic choices as well
- THE SAUC E- This is where the drive-thru fails to deliver on its promises. Breakfast croissant sandwiches are elevated with a quick, creamy whole grain mustard and honey aioli, which we’ll be serving alongside.
How to Make a Croissant Egg Sandwich
Simply scrambling some eggs and constructing the sandwiches is all that is required for this dish. For those of you who are having difficulties obtaining those perfectly soft set, extremely creamy scrambled eggs, here’s what I’ve found to be effective:
- Melt a dab of butter in a pan over medium low heat until it is melted
- Pour the mixture into the skillet after whisking together the eggs and a splash of milk
- Make sure the eggs continue to move about the skillet by sliding a spatula along the bottom and sides until curds begin to form
- Remove the eggs from the heat when they are starting to set but still appear a little damp. I prefer to season the eggs with salt and pepper and top them with shredded cheese, but you may eliminate the cheese if you don’t like for yummy things like cheese.
To assemble the croissant sandwiches:
- Place pieces of ham and cheese on the croissant, followed by the eggs
- Bake until golden brown. Make a sauce by combining mayonnaise, whole grain mustard, honey, and a pinch of onion powder in a small bowl. (I realize this seems unusual, but bear with me on this one.) Spread the sauce on the top half of the croissant and sandwich it on top of that, as shown. Using a baking sheet, arrange the sandwiches and bake until the cheese is gooey and melted
Tips and Make Ahead Instructions
In order to achieve a genuine Croissan’wich-like texture, cover your sandwiches in aluminum foil before baking them for a few minutes longer. I really want my croissants to be a bit crunchy, so I bake them uncovered while they are baking. To prepare the sandwiches ahead of time, assemble them and cover them in aluminum foil or plastic wrap. Refrigerate them for up to 5 days if you want to extend their shelf life. Sandwiches can be cooked in the oven, microwaved, or even deep fried in the air.
My favorite way for making a quick, crispy croissant breakfast sandwich was basically air frying it in the pan!
Prepare these the night before so that all you have to do in the morning is drop them in the oven! Serve with my favorite holiday beverages, such as Christmas Morning Punch or Cranberry Mimosas. If you need to feed a large group of people, you can easily double the recipe!
More Easy Make Ahead Breakfast Ideas
If you enjoy the convenience of waking up to a meal that has already been prepared, you’ll enjoy these great make ahead breakfast recipes!
- Amish Baked Oatmeal – This is my absolute favorite winter breakfast to have on a daily basis. I prepare a large batch and split it up into smaller amounts to freeze. In the morning, simply throw the burritos in the air fryer and you have a quick and easy breakfast. A delicious breakfast casserole laden with bacon, spinach, and cheese, this is my go-to recipe for a lazy weekend morning breakfast. The Overnight Chia Pudding is a great breakfast option for those who want something nutritious to grab-and-go in the morning. For a large group of people, it might be difficult to prepare pancakes, which is where this overnight pancake casserole comes in. Everyone may enjoy hot, fluffy pancakes at the same time because all of the preparation is done ahead of time. Apple A French Toast Casserole Baked Overnight – The best fall breakfast recipe
- A luxurious holiday breakfast choice that doesn’t need you to get out of bed at 5 a.m. is overnight cinnamon rolls (which you don’t have to bake at 5 a.m.! ).
- A recipe for 8 big eggs, 1/4 cup milk, 1 tablespoon butter, 1/4 cup shredded cheddar, salt and pepper to taste The ingredients are as follows: 6 thick slices of ham (or 12 thin-sliced deli slices), 6 thick slices Swiss cheese, 6 croissants.
For the sauce:
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise.
- 350 degrees Fahrenheit is the recommended temperature for the oven. In a medium-sized mixing basin, whisk together the eggs and milk until well combined. Using a nonstick skillet, cook the ingredients over medium low heat. Melt the butter in a saucepan, then whisk in the egg mixture. As the eggs cook, move them about with a spatula to keep them moving fairly regularly until curds begin to develop. Remove the eggs from the heat when they are in soft curds but still appear a little moist. Cheese should be sprinkled on top and stirred in. Season with salt and pepper to your liking. Meanwhile, combine all of the sauce ingredients in a large mixing bowl and set aside. Using the bottom half of the croissants, put the ham, cheese, and egg mixture on top of the bottom half of the croissants. Spread the sauce on the top half of the bread and sandwich it together. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and gooey, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Serve when still heated.
- If you want to make the sandwiches ahead of time, stop after step 5 and cover them in aluminum foil or plastic wrap. Sandwiches will keep for approximately 4-5 days in the refrigerator. To reheat, bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, heat in the microwave for 1 minute (covered in a little wet paper towel), or cook in the air fryer for 3-4 minutes. If you like a softer sandwich, bake the croissant sandwiches wrapped in aluminum foil.
6 servings per recipe; yield: 6 Calories:596 36 g of total fat 17 g of saturated fat Cholesterol:344mg Carbohydrates:38g Fiber:2g Sugar:11g Protein:27g
California Club Croissant Sandwich
The California Club Croissant Sandwich is a simple lunch or supper croissant sandwich dish that combines two varieties of cheese and three types of lunch meat into one tasty sandwich. These California Club Croissant Sandwiches are made with two varieties of cheese – Baby Swiss and Sharp Cheddar – as well as three types of lunch meat, bacon, avocado, lettuce, and tomato, all of which combine to create a flavorful sandwich. Cold croissant sandwiches, such as this one, are a simple and convenient lunch or light supper option.
- One of the most appealing aspects about sandwiches is how simple they are to prepare.
- Besides being delicious, sandwiches are also convenient in that they are easy to create.
- What can I do with croissants that I bought at the store?
- They’re a delectable alternative to ordinary sandwich bread, and they give the impression that sandwiches are more elaborate.
- Make careful to use bigger, sandwich-sized croissants rather than small croissants when making croissants. If you prefer a different sort of cheddar cheese, such as mild or medium cheddar, feel free to substitute it. Smoked chicken deli meat
- Smoked ham deli meat
- Smoked turkey deli meat
- Smoked turkey deli meat Swiss: If you are unable to locate baby Swiss, normal Swiss cheese will suffice. Bacon, tomato, avocado, lettuce, mayonnaise, and mustard are all included.
How to create California club croissant sandwiches (with pictures). Each croissant should be sliced horizontally. Each croissant should have one piece of cheddar cheese on it. Layers of chicken, ham, and turkey are placed on top. Place one slice of baby Swiss cheese on top of the meat. Bacon, tomato slices, avocado slices, and a piece of lettuce should be placed on the top of each sandwich. Mayonnaise and mustard should be spread on the top of the croissant. Place the top slice of the croissant on top of the lettuce.
Do these sandwiches travel well?
Yes, they do! The sandwiches are lightweight and easy to travel. This recipe makes excellent picnic sandwiches, as well as lunches, and can be used for almost any occasion. Just bear in mind that if the sandwiches aren’t going to be consumed right away, they’ll need to be refrigerated until they are.
- 2sandwich-sized croissants
- 2slicessharp cheddar cheese
- 2ouncessmoked chicken deli meat
- 2ouncessmoked ham deli meat
- 2ouncessmoked turkey deli meat
- 2slicesbaby Swiss cheese
- 4slicescooked bacon
- 2piecesleaf lettuce
- 2ouncessmoked Mayo
- Each croissant should be sliced horizontally
- Each croissant should have one piece of cheddar cheese on it. Layers of chicken, ham, and turkey are placed on top. Place one piece of Swiss cheese on top of the meat. Bacon, tomato slices, avocado slices, and a piece of lettuce are placed on top of each sandwich to finish it off. Mayonnaise and mustard should be spread on the top of the croissant. Place the top slice of the croissant on top of the lettuce
- To serve, cut diagonally across the plate.
- If you prefer a different sort of cheddar cheese, such as mild or medium cheddar, feel free to substitute it. Swiss: If you are unable to locate baby Swiss, normal Swiss cheese will suffice. The nutritional information has been approximated.
Serving:1sandwich Calories: 777 kilocalories (39 percent ) Carbohydrates: 35 grams (12 percent ) 41 g of protein (82 percent ) 53 g of fat (82 percent ) 22 g of saturated fat (110 percent ) Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids: 6 g Monounsaturated Fatty Acids: 21 g 1 gram of trans fat 150 milligrams of cholesterol (50 percent ) Sodium: 1549 milligrams (65 percent ) Potassium: 723 milligrams (21 percent ) 5 g of dietary fiber (20 percent ) 9 g of sugar (10 percent ) 1208 International Units of Vitamin A (24 percent ) 10 milligrams of vitamin C (12 percent ) Calcium is 513 milligrams (51 percent ) 3 milligrams of iron (17 percent ) Originally published on June 29, 2016.
7/10/21: This page has been updated with more photographs and information.
Her mouth-watering dishes have appeared on Food Network, MSN, Better Homes and Gardens, Buzzfeed, The Huffington Post, and other publications. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and their five children on their tiny farm, where she cooks and bakes.
Breakfast is made even better with this Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Croissant, which is both simple and filling in the morning. It will give any fast food breakfast sandwich a run for its money because of the fluffy eggs, melting cheese, and crispy bacon in this croissant breakfast sandwich. Try myHam, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches if you enjoy breakfast sandwiches in the morning.
Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Croissant
It should come as no surprise that breakfast is a vital meal for kicking off the day. However, it might be difficult to squeeze everything in, especially a hot breakfast, on certain days. If you haven’t had this breakfast sandwich yet, I highly recommend it! It is really tasty and packed with handmade scrambled eggs to keep your hunger at bay for the rest of the day. Because the croissants and bacon may be prepared ahead of time, putting this sandwich together and devouring it will not take long at all!
How to Make a Breakfast Croissant
It is possible to put together this breakfast sandwich in a couple of minutes if you prepare the bacon ahead of time and purchase the croissants. You will just need to prepare the scrambled eggs, and I have a delicious recipe for those right here on the blog. In case you don’t click on the recipe link, you’ll need 6 eggs, 4 tablespoons of buttermilk, 1 1/2 teaspoons of corn starch, and 1 tablespoon of genuine butter to make this dish come together. Obviously, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In addition, I slightly UNDERCOOK the eggs.
- Make a layer of cheese, three pieces of bacon, and a quarter of the scrambled eggs on the bottom of each croissant once you’ve cooked your eggs.
- Bake the croissants for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted, at 400°F, using an egg wash to brush on top of the croissants before removing them from the oven.
- My favorite combination of cheeses for a breakfast sandwich is cheddar and Swiss.
How to Bake Bacon
When it comes to cooking bacon, I prefer to use the oven. I can prepare bacon ahead of time for some recipes as a result of this. Preheating the oven to 415°F, I arrange the individual slices of bacon on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and set aside while the oven is preheating. (Yes, right in the frying pan! ) There is no need for a rack.) 18-20 minutes is all it takes for them to be perfectly crispy. To store them, simply allow them to cool before wrapping them in a paper towel and storing them in a sealable plastic bag in the refrigerator until you are ready to use them.
Looking for other Hot Breakfast Recipes?
Breakfast in the Country Breakfast in a skillet Breakfast Sandwich on a Griddle with Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole with Puff Pastry
Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Croissant
Rather than grabbing a quick breakfast from the drive-thru, create your own Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Croissant to get your day started right.
Preparation time: 5 minutes Preparation time: 20 minutes 25 minutes is the whole time allotted. Servings4Calories594kcal
- 4 big fresh croissants
- 1 batch Country Buttermilk Scrambled Eggs (homemade*)
- Cheddar cheese (or your favorite cheese) cut into 8 pieces 12 slices of bacon, cooked
- 1 big egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- 1 large egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut the croissants in half lengthwise, cutting the top and bottom halves in half as well. Placing the bottom half on a baking sheet is a good idea. Add a piece of cheddar, three slices of bacon, and a quarter of the Country Buttermilk Scrambled Eggs to the bottom half of each croissant. Add another piece of cheese to the top of each. Cover with the upper part of the cloth
- Bake for five minutes, or until the cheese is melted, after brushing the tops of the croissants with the egg wash.
Breakfast Croissant Sandwich
One of my favorite breakfast sandwiches is made with toasted croissants, soft scrambled eggs, and loads of vegetables. Messy, filling, and really excellent!
2 croissants, purchased from a bakery 1/2 avocado, sliced 1/2 tomato, sliced2 ounces cheddar cheese, grated3 eggs, scrambled1 teaspoon butter Ingredients: 1/2 avocado, sliced 1/2 tomato, sliced 1/4 cup crispy sprouts (optional) seasoning with salt and pepper
2) Set oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius). 2) Carefully cut croissants in half and arrange them on a baking sheet with the cut side facing up. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees for 5 minutes to toast the bread. 3) Take the croissants out of the oven. On the bottom half of the croissant, place sliced avocado and tomato on top. On the top half of the croissant, sprinkle grated cheese. 4) Bake for another 3-4 minutes in the oven. 5) Melt a tiny amount of butter in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat until the butter is melted.
- Pour in the eggs and cook for 2-3 minutes, pushing cooked eggs to the middle of the skillet, until they are gently scrambled but still have some liquid to them.
- Remove the pan from the heat and season with a pinch of sea salt to taste.
- Place half of the eggs in the bottom of each croissant.
- Place a cheesy topping on top of the croissant and serve immediately!
Here are a few other delicious recipes!
These Club Croissants are made in the same way as the classic sandwich, but they are sandwiched between two soft, buttery croissants. It just takes one mouthful of these delectable sandwiches to make them your new favorite sandwich for life! I am quite pleased that I married a man who enjoys eating in the same manner that I do. It’s not like we have a refined palette or anything, but Kale is not a fan of strange foods like liver and onions, which I am quite grateful for. We like our meals to be basic and traditional in style.
- When we go out to eat at a restaurant, we always order the same thing: a club.
- We’ve been doing it since the beginning of our relationship 15 years ago.
- Unfortunately for me, I had some buttery, wonderful croissants from Costco on hand, so we quickly assembled these Club Croissants and immediately descended into club paradise.
- Instead of using standard cheddar cheese, we used pepper-jack cheese this time around.
It added a slight kick to the sandwiches, which was absolutely delectably great. Fortunately, these sandwiches are so simple to make that they can be prepared at any time of day. I already know what I’m going to make for the next time we go on a picnic!
MORE SANDWICH RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
Preparation time: 10 minutes Time allotted: 10 minutes Servings6
- 6 medium croissants split in half lengthwise
- 1/2 pound deli turkey thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound honey ham thinly sliced
- 6 medium croissants divided in half lengthwise Green leaf lettuce, tomato, red onion cut thin, mayonnaise, mustard, 6 slices pepper-jack cheese, 12 slices fried bacon, mayonnaise, mustard
- Place the bottom half of the croissants on a clean work surface and set aside. Spread the proper quantity of mayonnaise and mustard on each side of the sandwich
- Place two slices of turkey and two slices of honey ham on top of the mayo and mustard to finish the sandwich. One piece of pepper-jack cheese should be placed on top. Placing the bottom half of the sandwich in the microwave for 15 seconds, two at a time, or until the cheese is slightly melted, is recommended. Place two pieces of bacon over the cheese on each half of the croissant. Place appropriate quantity of lettuce and tomato on top of the bacon. All sandwiches should be closed with the top halves. Serve and take pleasure in it
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
A croissant breakfast sandwich, just like you would get at your favorite drive-thru restaurant! Croissants that have been toasted are topped with ham or bacon, eggs, and cheese! Breakfast sandwiches that are simple yet delicious! Breakfast sandwiches are one of the first things that spring to mind when you need to have breakfast on the table quickly! Breakfast sandwiches made using english muffins (which are freezer-friendly) or Manhattan bagel breakfast sandwiches are both delicious options.
Some of the finest breakfast meals are made with eggs, and if you look at the menu at McDonald’s or any other fast-food restaurant, you’ll understand why. It’s amazing how many delicious egg breakfasts you can make with them, including Egg and Cheese Bake, Breakfast Quesadillas, and basic scrambled eggs, as well as egg patties for any number of breakfast sandwiches you can think of! When it comes to most of my sandwiches, I enjoy mayonnaise or sauces, but I’ve come to discover that when I get a drive-thru breakfast sandwich, there is no sauce included.
- Simple, but timeless in design.
- There are no special ingredients required, and you can choose whether to scramble or bake the eggs.
- Jimmy Dean Sausage Patties are a type of sausage patties made by Jimmy Dean.
- Biscuits would be a nice addition as well!
- Because I was making nearly a dozen sandwiches, I used a sheet pan to toast all of my croissants at the same time in the oven.
- Thanks to frozen bacon that I microwaved (which reheats in as little as 30 seconds), I was able to quickly assemble the croissants, slap some American cheese on top, and microwave the finished sandwich just long enough to semi-melt the American cheese.
How to make a Croissant Breakfast Sandwich:
Eggs just only a small amount of heat to cook. When camping, electric appliances are really convenient, however you may make fires with outdoor griddles and cast-iron pans if you like. Listed below are my top three methods for preparing eggs:
- Cooking using a nonstick pan is the most convenient and likely to be available tool. When cooking in big quantities, an electric griddle comes in helpful. BAKED EGGS-With this English Muffin tin, you can bake a large quantity of perfectly round egg patties for a large group of people or for creating freezer breakfast sandwiches for the freezer.
- By removing the croissants, you may make a Biscuitbreakfast sandwich. SauteeMushrooms
- To finish, garnish with shaved onion, sweet bell peppers, or spicy peppers. Make use of a variety of bread slices. Using Cheez Whiz and caramelized onions, make a cheesy breakfast sandwich for breakfast. Add salsa, guacamole, or green Verde to make it more Mexican-inspired.
What Sauces Go Best with Egg Sandwiches?
If you are not serving a large number of people and need to scale back, no problem! Simply combine one of each of the items listed below:
- 1 croissant (Costco doesn’t seem to have the pretzel-shaped ones anymore, but Walmart, Aldi, and Sam’s Club still have them)
- 1 croissant (Costco doesn’t seem to have the pretzel-shaped ones anymore, but Walmart, Aldi, and Sam’s Club still have them)
- I’m a cage-free egg lover, so please send me some. ham or bacon-off-the-bone deli meat made from bacon or ham
- Cheese-American cheese is the greatest type of cheese to use in breakfast sandwiches! Aside from that, it’s a drive-thru mainstay. season with a pinch of pepper (ground black pepper)
- I used soybean oil for frying because it was inexpensive.
- Everything may be prepared in a single pan. Large amounts of the sandwich can be frozen to use as a go-to morning meal. Make a substantial breakfast with a double stack of eggs. Fill it with sautéed vegetables or tastes inspired by Mexican cuisine.
Other Tasty Sandwich Recipes to Make:
- Frontega Chicken Panini Sandwich Recipe (Panera Bread Copycat)
- Russian Tea Sandwiches
- Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches (McDonald8217
- S Egg McMuffin Copycat)
- Manhattan Bagel Sandwich
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- Manhattan Bagel
Croissant Breakfast Sandwich
A croissant breakfast sandwich, just like you would get at your favorite drive-thru restaurant! Croissants that have been toasted are topped with ham or bacon, eggs, and cheese! Breakfast sandwiches that are simple yet delicious!
Croissant Breakfast Sandwich:
- Croissant, 8 slices American cheese, 8 slices ham or bacon, 8 eggs, 3 tablespoons vegetable oil for frying eggs
How to Make Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches:
- Cut croissants in half and lay them in a sheet pan with the cut side up. Broil until the bread is toasted. Remove from fire and heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat until shimmering. Break the yolks of the eggs and crack them into the skillet. Reducing the heat to medium-low and seasoning with pepper should happen immediately. Cook fully, turning only once, until done. 1 slice of ham should be placed on the bottom half of each croissant (cut bacon in half if using.) An egg and a piece of American cheese are placed on top. Place one half of each sandwich on a microwave-safe plate and microwave for 15 seconds, just long enough for the cheese to melt
- Make a sweet mustard sauce (four tablespoons melted butter, two tablespoons brown sugar, and two tablespoons yellow mustard) and brush it on the croissant tops before broiling them. Make-ahead: Before assembling and wrapping the croissants and eggs, allow them to cool completely. Reheat: in a microwave for 30 seconds on high
- To Freeze-Cool croissants and eggs prior to assembling and packaging the finished product. Freeze for up to three months.
1 croissant sandwich is served per person.
Calories:487kcal Carbohydrates:27g Protein:20g Fat:33g 14 g of saturated fat Cholesterol:240mg Sodium:1012mg Potassium:236mg Fiber:1g Sugar:7g 860 International Units of Vitamin A 1 milligram of vitamin C Calcium:267mg Iron:2mg
NewBe featured here!
Use the hashtag #yesalyonascooking on Instagram and Pinterest to get featured on this page!
Croissant Breakfast Sandwich
Breakfast or brunch will be a breeze with these Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches, which are quick and easy to put together. Fresh, buttery croissants, crispy bacon, and creamy avocado are just a few of the reasons you should try this delectable delicacy. Despite the fact that Mother’s Day is just around the corner, it’s never too early to start thinking about what you’d like to do to honor your mother. We have a Mother’s Day Brunch, which has become one of my favorite traditions that we have developed as more of us have become moms ourselves.
Our vacation is much-needed, and we always have a terrific time together while we are there.
For my own personal brunch with my little family, I opted to make these incredibly simple Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches, which were a big hit with everyone.
It was a pleasant outing, and it was almost as enjoyable as lunch with my sisters and mother.
How to make Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches
Begin by scrambling your eggs over medium heat on a griddle or frying pan, depending on your preference. Preheat your oven to broil after that. While the oven is preheating, split the croissants in half (so that you have a top and a bottom) and arrange them on a baking sheet, center-side up. Two eggs, three pieces of bacon, a quarter of the avocado slices, and one slice of cheddar cheese should be placed on the bottom of each croissant. Once cheese has melted and the croissants have begun to crisp somewhat, place the open-faced sandwiches and the tops of each croissant under the broiler for 1 to 2 minutes, depending on how crispy you like your croissants to be.
Serve immediately while still warm.
These Breakfast Sandwiches are versatile
Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches are quite versatile and may be customized to suit your tastes. You truly have the freedom to customize them to your liking. Take a look at these examples: Meats:
related recipe: if you love these croissant breakfast sandwiches, you’ll want to try ourSAUSAGE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE.
We understand that breakfast may be a difficult meal to prepare–mornings can be chaotic! These Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches are a delicious lunch that can be prepared ahead of time. If you want to make these ahead of time and freeze them, we recommend adding the avocado just before you are ready to bake them. When you are through assembling your sandwiches (but before you place them under the broiler), cover them tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil. When stored in the refrigerator, they will last 1-2 days and up to 3 weeks in the freezer.
Unwrap the tortillas, top them with fresh avocado, and bake for a quick breakfast if you’re in a hurry. Recipes related to this one: do you enjoy quick and easy breakfasts? Our Instant Pot Breakfast Hash will become a favorite of yours!
Watch how to make another delicious Breakfast
Are you looking for another quick and easy breakfast to add to your rotation? You’ve come to the right place. We’re going to teach you how to make Scrambled Egg Breakfast Muffins today on our YouTube channel, so check it out. Each recipe on our channel and blog has been tried and tested, so you can be confident that they will be delicious. We walk you through each recipe step by step, so you know precisely how to prepare it. Watch this video to learn how to cook these simple and delectable meals.
Croissant Breakfast Sandwich Recipe
- A tasty breakfast or brunch that is really easy to put together in a short amount of time. Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 2 minutes Time allotted: 17 minutes
- 4 freshly baked croissants
- 8 eggs
- 12 fried bacon strips
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Cook eggs over-easy on a griddle or in a frying pan over medium heat until they are set. Preheat the oven to the broil setting. Cut croissants in half and lay the top and bottom of each croissant on a baking sheet, center-side up
- Bake for 15 minutes. Place two eggs, three strips of bacon, a quarter of the avocado slices, and one slice of cheddar cheese on the bottom of each croissant
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F. Broil the open-faced sandwiches, as well as the tops of each croissant, for 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the croissant is beginning to crisp slightly
- Serve immediately. Remove from the oven, arrange the top of each croissant on top of each bottom, and serve while still hot
The following are the nutritional values for this dish: 667kcal, 33g carbohydrate protein, 45g fat, 18g saturated fat, 6g polyunsaturated fat, 17 g monounsaturated fat, 1 g trans fat, 425 mg cholesterol, 1460 mg sodium, 615 mg potassium, 5 g fiber, 7 grams sugar, 1143IU vitamin A, 5 mg vitamin C, 203 mg calcium, 4 mg iron
Course:Breakfast The following article was sponsored by Kroger, but all thoughts expressed are my mine. Cuisine:American** Submitted comments may be shown on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand. Make sure you don’t miss out on another dish! Six Sisters’ Stuff may be found on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube. Is it true that you’ve never heard of our latest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? In this book, we’ve streamlined over 100 of our best restaurant recipes so that you can prepare them straight at home.
The recipe’s directions are straightforward and straightforward to follow, and it does not call for any unusual ingredients.
We’ve got you covered for everything from beverages to dessert and everything in between and beyond.
Order your copy of the book now!
Learn the best way to meal plan for your family from our FREE mini course.
Read on to find out more
The Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich
Good morning, and welcome to the day! There is only one message I have for you today, and it is really essential: this breakfast sandwich is the most important meal of the day. Weekend brunch LIFE is defined by over-the-top, super-indulgent, must-make dishes. You can sleep in, wake up, put on your sweatshirt, tie your bedhead top knot, get a cup of coffee and cook a lunch.
In This Post: Everything You Need To Know
- In this breakfast sandwich, you will find the following ingredients: Instructions for Preparing Eggs for a Breakfast Sandwich
- A List of Frequently Asked Questions Regarding This Breakfast Sandwich
What Ingredients Are In This Breakfast Sandwich
Breakfast sandwiches may include, but are not limited to, the following items:
- The following items are included: croissant
- Salty bacon (thick-cut, please)
- Egg (SOFT SCRAMBLE since it changed your life, too?)
- Tomato Sauce with Garlic and Butter
Any variants of this masterpiece are eligible for all of my affection for breakfast sandwiches. English muffins are a type of bread that originated in England. Pepperjack is a kind of cheese. Gouda is a kind of cheese. Red peppers that have been roasted. Magic Green Sauce is a special sauce that has a magical effect. Eggs fried in a pan with a runny yolk.
How To Make Eggs For a Breakfast Sandwich
To all versions of this dish, I extend all of my enthusiasm for breakfast sandwiches.
The English muffins are a type of muffin that is made with sourdough bread. Cheddar Cheese (sometimes known as Pepperjack). Cheddar cheese (sometimes known as gouda) Red peppers that have been roasted Green Sauce with a Magical Effect The yolk of the egg is still runny after it has been fried.
Breakfast Sandwich: Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to make this sandwich with a different type of bread? You might, I suppose. However, a buttery toasted croissant is simply TOO DELICIOUS to pass up when in town. In a pinch, an English muffin would also work nicely in this situation. What other sauces would I be able to use? The addition of Magic Green Sauce would also be a major plus in this situation. Salsa. Your favorite spicy sauce, if you have one. Whatever you want to put on your eggs is OK. What would be a good accompaniment to this for brunch?
- In addition, there will be fruit, juice, and/or mimosas, as well as pastries of some sort and (obviously) lots of coffee.
- Simply leave out the bacon!
- This breakfast sandwich is more of a fresh, leisurely weekend morning meal option.
- These have been on my menu for the past month: first for me, then for our team, then for our buddy Joe when he came to stay with us for a few days, and then again throughout the week to make things a little more doable.
- Just put it this way: it is THE ULTIMATE breakfast sandwich.
- I’m putting a lot of pressure on myself this weekend.
Breakfast for dinner with eggs, bacon, guacamole, chunky tomato sauce, pepper jack cheese, and everything on a toasted croissant is called the Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich. It’s a little peppery. It’s a little buttery. It’s a little crunchy. It’s completely out of control.
- Cut side down on a baking sheet, toast your croissants for a few minutes at 350 degrees in an oven preheated to 350 degrees. It’s also possible to accomplish this in the toaster if your croissants are small enough
- Once the croissants are toasted and all of the other ingredients are out and ready, start cooking your eggs. Remember, it’s SOFT SCRAMBLED
- Assemble the sandwiches as soon as possible, while the eggs are still at their finest – a layer of tomato sauce, eggs, cheese, bacon, and guacamole on top, and then serve. Wow, that’s impressive.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Time: 5 minutes
Breakfast sandwich, egg and bacon breakfast sandwich, simple breakfast sandwich are all terms that come to mind. Recipe Card made possible by
Other Favorite Breakfast Sandwich Recipes
Breakfast Sandwiches for Meal Prep (sheet pan eggs – yes, SHEET PAN EGGS) Avocado and Egg Salad (The Best) (our favorite spin on a retro classic) Crunchwrap for Breakfast (skip the drive-thru and make this happen) Toast with a poached egg and avocado is a quick and easy meal (simple, fresh, delicious)
One More Thing!
This recipe is a part of our collection of our favorite egg-based dishes. Take a look at it!