- When you’re in the mood for a grilled hot dog that’s just a tad bit on the fiery side, these Jalapeno Stuffed Hot Dogs are an excellent choice.
- They are really simple to prepare.
- Because they are so simple to prepare — only two ingredients!
- — there is scarcely any need for a recipe while making them.
- Simply cut a split down the length of the hot dog, and then load the slit with sliced jalapenos.
- While the hot dog is cooking on the grill, the jalapenos get smokey and mushy.
What is a Jalapeno Popper hot dog?
The Jalapeno Popper Hot Dog is a combination of the traditional American fast food, the hot dog, with a famous appetizer recipe, jalapeno poppers. The result is a quick and easy supper that can be on the table in less than half an hour! Two tablespoons of butter should be melted in a pan over medium-high heat before placing hot dogs into the skillet.
What is the best way to make hot dog rolls?
- Use a rolling pin to flatten out each piece of white bread.
- Use the back of a spoon in place of a rolling pin if you don’t have one.
- In each slice of white bread, place one piece of hot dog and two pieces of cheese.
- After rolling the mixture tightly, fasten it with the two toothpicks.
- Coat hotdog rolls with breadcrumbs after dipping them in beaten eggs and hotdog rolls.
- In a saucepan, bring around 2 cups of cooking oil up to temperature.
What do you put on a hot dog bun?
Because the amount of heat produced by jalapenos can range greatly from one pepper to the next, make sure to add extra if necessary. On each of the hot dog buns, spread between one and two teaspoons of the cream cheese mixture. Put a cooked hot dog on each bun, then sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese over the top, being sure to divide it up evenly among all of the hot dogs.