What is the best way to cook a pizza sandwich?
- Directions On four slices of bread, layer one slice of mozzarella, two slices of tomato, 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese, a dash of garlic salt and six slices pepperoni. Top with remaining mozzarella and bread. On a hot griddle, toast sandwiches for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce.
What is a pizza sandwich called?
Italian Stromboli is a delicious hot sandwich loaded with pizza sauce, spinach, cured Italian meats, and melted mozzarella.
Who makes the pizza sandwich?
Fans of Papa John’s, brace yourselves – the pizza chain is rolling out a brand new menu item! It’s the Papadia, which combines a pizza and sandwich into one. The Papadia comes full of the pizza toppings you’d normally get, folded over like a sandwich.
Are pizzas a sandwich?
Much depends on your definition of “sandwich”. If your definition is “a filling between two pieces of bread”, then a pizza is by definition not a sandwich, because the crust is only on one side. However, if you fold your pizza before eating it, then there is bread on both sides of the filling.
What does the word calzone actually mean?
Roughly translated to mean “pants legs” in Italian, the calzone was built for the guy or girl on the go. Traditionally, Neapolitans stuffed their calzoni with mozzarella, tomatoes and anchovies.
What are Papa John’s papadias?
The Papadia is crafted from Papa John’s fresh, never-frozen original dough and filled with delicious, fresh ingredients. It is served with a pepperoncini and a sauce of choice on the side. “The Papadia is inspired by the ‘piadina,’ an Italian folded flatbread sandwich from Northern Italy.
Are papadias filling?
Papa John’s Philly Cheesesteak Papadia features a flatbread-style sandwich filled with Philly sauce, cheese, steak, onions, and green peppers, and served with garlic dipping sauce. Topping/filling-wise, the Philly Cheesesteak Papadia includes the same toppings as you’d find on Papa John’s Philly Cheesesteak Pizza.
How many papadias are there?
There are actually four different types of Papadias: Italian: This features Alfredo sauce, spicy Italian sausage, salami, mozzarella cheese, and banana peppers. It’s served with a pizza sauce dipping cup.
What are the different papadias?
There are four kinds to choose from: Italian, Philly Cheesesteak, Grilled BBQ Chicken & Bacon, and Meatball Pepperoni. Papa John’s is known for their pizza but now there’s something else coming their way!
What are the 5 types of sandwiches?
Top 19 Types of Sandwiches
- Chicken Sandwich. Sandwiches are commonly eaten for breakfast – they’re pretty popular.
- Egg Sandwich.
- Seafood Sandwich.
- Roast Beef Sandwich.
- Grilled Cheese.
- Ham Sandwich.
- Nutella Sandwich.
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich.
What are the methods of preparing sandwiches?
methods used in sandwich preparation:
What are the five steps to making a sandwich?
What are the five steps to making a sandwich?
- Step 1: Things Needed. 3 More Images.
- Step 2: Toasting the Bread. The first step is to toast the bread.
- Step 3: Toasting the Ham.
- Step 4: Putting It Together.
- Step 5: Toasting the Sandwich.
- Step 6: Add Condiments and Enjoy.
- 2 Comments.
What makes a sandwich a sandwich?
A sandwich must consist of: 1) one slice of bread with filling placed upon it; or 2) two or more separate slices of bread with filling between the two pieces; additionally, 3) single or multiple pieces of bread cannot be rolled together, like a burrito, wrap, or taco; and 4) the filling cannot be placed inside the
How is pizza a sandwich?
When we say that a sandwich must include a bread base, we mean specifically that it cannot be a pastry. The nature and constitution of the base dough is the point of demarcation. Pizza dough is a type of bread dough, therefore pizza is technically an open-faced sandwich and not an open-faced savoury pie.
Is pizza healthy to eat?
Pizza is a great source of nutrients in the American diet. It provides high percentages of the total daily intake of protein, fat, saturated fat, fibre, calcium and lycopene.
Preparation/Total Time: 20 minutes
a total of 4 servings The grilled cheese sandwich gets a particular makeover thanks to the use of fresh mozzarella cheese slices and the addition of delectable toppings such as pepperoni and fresh tomatoes. This will quickly become a favorite when dipped in warm pizza sauce. —Mary Monaco from Columbus, Ohio. Recipe photo courtesy of Taste of Home for Pizza Sandwiches
- Italian bread (3/4 inch thick), 8 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese, 8 slices tomato, 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, 24 pepperoni, 1/4 cup melted butter, warmed pizza sauce
- Prepare a four-slice sandwich by layering one slice mozzarella, two slices tomato, one teaspoon parmesan cheese, one pinch of garlic salt, and six pieces pepperoni on four slices of bread. Finish with the remaining mozzarella and bread slices. Spread butter on the exterior of the sandwiches and toast them on a hot griddle for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy. Serve with pizza sauce on the side.
1 sandwich has 495 calories, 31 grams of fat (16 grams of saturated fat), 79 milligrams of cholesterol, 1121 milligrams of sodium, 33 grams of carbohydrates (4 grams of sugars, 2 grams of fiber), and 22 grams of protein.
Grilled Pizza Sandwiches – Melted Cheese, spicy pepperoni
These Grilled Pizza Sandwiches are a crowd pleaser every time. These grilled cheese sandwiches, which are made with plenty of gooey melted mozzarella and plenty of hot pepperoni, have become a regular lunch item in our household. After that, you may smother them with sauce or just serve them with a side of sauce for dipping.
Grilled Pizza Sandwiches Recipe Flashback!
Sandwiches made using grilled pizza! Our go-to dinner on nights when we need to eat quickly is this one, and my kids are huge fans of the dish. I have to prepare two full batches of cookies every time because everyone wants more. In our house, these could well be the most requested sandwich of all time. I’m not even going to suggest that they’re necessarily healthy, but they’re delicious! And did I mention that they are really simple to make? In addition, it is ideal for hot summer evenings when we don’t want to generate a lot of heat in the kitchen.
However you prepare them, they are a great comfort meal and a favorite snack among pizza-loving children!
He was a big fan of them!
So simple, and yet so good!
Grilled Pizza Sandwiches
For a family of four, the costs are as follows: 8 pieces of bread (the thicker the better – use whatever you would normally use to make grilled cheese) 8 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese (I use shredded mozzarella cheese all the time, and it’s just as good!) 4 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese 4 pinches of salt with minced garlic 24 pepperoni slices (you can’t go wrong with any more in this case.) sauce à la pizza à l’abeille (butter pizza sauce) (though we use spaghetti sauce because we like the flavor better) Normally, we butter our bread before eating it.
- While our griddle is preheating, we butter one side of each slice of bread and set it aside.
- We start by placing one slice of bread on the griddle, butter side down, and immediately begin assembling the sandwich on top of it.
- Then we pile on six slices of pepperoni on top of that.
- LOL We normally use 9 pieces since we adore pepperoni and this ensures that pepperoni is present in every single bite of pizza.
- All of this is topped off with another piece of mozzarella cheese.
By this point, it should be ready to be flipped. Cook the sandwich until it is golden brown on the other side by flipping it over. Pizza sauce (or spaghetti sauce) on the side for dipping is optional. Yum! —–Recipe with printable version below—–
Want some more delicious grilled sandwiches?
- Harvest Apple Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Applewood Gouda Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Monte Cristo Grilled Cheese, Avocado Bacon Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Muffaletta Grilled Cheese Sandwich, are just a few examples of the many options available.
- 8 pieces of bread (the thicker the slices, the better)
- 6 to 8 slices of part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 4 dashes of garlic salt 24 pepperoni slices (unless you’re using enormous chunks of pepperoni)
- Pizza sauce
- A pizza stone
- Normally, we butter our bread before eating it. While our griddle is preheating, we butter one side of each slice of bread and set it aside. Make a butter side down sandwich by placing one slice of bread on the griddle and immediately starting assembling the sandwich on top of it. To begin, place a piece of Mozzarella cheese on top of it. On top of it, add six slices of pepperoni (or whatever number you choose). Using a teaspoon of Parmesan and a pinch of garlic salt, dress the pasta. Lastly, add another slice of mozzarella cheese on top. Finish by placing the final slice of bread butter side UP on top of the whole thing. It should be prepared to be flipped
- Cook the sandwich until it is golden brown on the other side by flipping it over. Pizza sauce (or spaghetti sauce) on the side for dipping is optional. Yum
Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwich
Sandwich made with grilled cheese on a pizza crust This tasty sandwich is made by sandwiching the flavors of pizza between two slices of bread and grilling it. What exactly is it?
What is this button?
You may now purchase these ingredients from the comfort of your own home! Following your selection of a market, you will need to determine whether you want your things delivered or picked up today. Find out how it works.
Italian bread (eight pieces) Softened Land O Lakes® Butter (about 3 tablespoons) a half cup of pizza sauce 8(3/4-slices)slices Delicatessen Land O Lakes® Deli American 1 cup of coffee (5 ounces) pepperoni that has been finely sliced 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil leaves (optional) salad greens (about 2 cups)
How to make
- STEP 1: Spread 1 teaspoonbutter on 1 side of each bread slice
- STEP 2: Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce over 1 bread slice, buttered side down. On top, arrange 1 slice cheese, 1/4 pepperoni, 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped basil leaves, 1/2 cup salad greens, 1 slice cheese, and 1 bread slice, buttered side up
- Serve immediately. Preheat a 12-inch pan or griddle over medium heat until hot
- STEP 3 SITUATION 4Place 2 sandwiches in a pan and cook for 6-8 minutes, flipping once, or until golden brown and the cheese is melted. Repeat the process with the remaining sandwiches. STEP 5Pour the remaining pizza sauce into a large mixing basin. Microwave for 10-30 seconds, or until thoroughly heated. Using a sharp knife, cut each sandwich in half. Warm pizza sauce should be served beside the sandwiches.
Nutrition (1 sandwich)
600 calories 41 grams of fat (g) 100 The following values are for cholesterol: 1730 mg, sodium: 35 mg, carbohydrates: 3 grams, dietary fiber: 22 grams, and protein: 3 grams (g)
Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Take a look at these incredible grilled cheese creations! There’s something for everyone here, from Brussels sprouts and bacon to jalapeo poppers and everything in between. Recipes can be found here.
This Sandwich Combines the Best of a Panini, Grilled Cheese, and Pizza
We independently choose these items, and if you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, we may receive a commission. Photo courtesy of Joe Lingeman | Food styling courtesy of Cyd McDowell This dish, which is known as mountain pies in various parts of the world, combines the best of a panini, grilled cheese, and pizza into one delicious sandwich. In a nod to any New York City pizza restaurant, the outside is buttered and coated with garlic powder and dried oregano, while the inside is stuffed with pizza sauce, mozzarella and little pepperoni to ensure that you receive a perfect bite every time.
- Upon biting into the sandwich, you’ll be surprised by a steaming cheese pull.
- Food styling courtesy of Cyd McDowell Originally, I prepared these sandwiches with my family over an open fire in a pie iron, which they loved.
- It is an enclosed cast iron pan that can be used to cook anything golden-brown and tasty, generally when camping or hiking.
- In addition to making crisp pizza sandwiches, you can also create quesadillas, biscuits, and pies.
- However, the end product will be slightly different, but you will still get to enjoy a warm, gooey sandwich.
Pineapple? Mushrooms? Sausage? Everything is fair game. This dish, which is known as mountain pies in various parts of the world, combines the best of a panini, grilled cheese, and pizza into one delicious sandwich.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 slices white sandwich bread
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 tablespoons pizza or marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded low-moisture mozzarella cheese
- 18 mini or 12 regular pepperoni slices
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons shredded low-moisture mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes (optional)
- 4 pieces of white sandwich bread should be placed on a work surface. 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter should be spread onto the bread. Sprinkle the slices with 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder before turning them over and spreading them with 6 tablespoons pizza sauce on the other side. On two of the bread slices, spread 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. On the other two bread slices, spread 18 tiny or 12 normal pepperoni slices. If preferred, sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes over the pepperoni before serving. Close the sandwiches by placing the remaining 2 bread pieces sauce-side down on top of each other. Option 1: Cooking on the stovetop using a skillet. Using a large skillet, cook the ingredients over medium heat. Place a cast iron skillet or other heavy-bottomed saucepan or pan on top of the sandwiches to act as a press, then cover with a lid. Cook for about 2 minutes, or until the top is golden brown. Remove the top off the sandwiches and turn them over. Place the second pan on top of the sandwiches once again and cook for another 2 minutes, or until the second side is golden brown. Option 2: Cooking in a cast-iron skillet. To make one sandwich, first open a cast iron pie iron and set it inside. The iron should be placed on top of the embers of an open fire, with the sandwich completely enclosed and secured. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the bottom is golden brown, depending on how thick you like your crust. Cook for another 2 minutes or until the second side is golden brown on the other side of the iron. Allow for 3 to 5 minutes of cooling time while remaining closed after removing from the heat and placing on a heat-resistant surface. Even after cooling, the iron will still be incredibly hot, so proceed with caution. Carefully unlatch the cast iron square and carefully transfer the sandwich to a plate. Cook the remaining sandwiches in the same manner.
Ingredient/Equipment Variation: If you’re camping or planning to cook this meal over an open fire, a cast iron square will work perfectly. In Honolulu, Kiera Wright-Ruiz works as a food writer and recipe creator. She has a bachelor’s degree in culinary arts from the University of Hawaii. When she’s not working, you can find her watching cartoons and eating onigiri, ideally both at the same time, on her free time. FollowKiera
Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
What do you think of when you hear Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese? I’ve always enjoyed a delicious grilled cheese sandwich, and I’ve always made this traditional sammie with a variety of cheeses and breads. But, until a few years ago, I never considered putting anything more on my sandwich beyond the conventional ham, bacon, and tomato, and wow, was I missing out! Nowadays, you can put just about anything in my grilled cheese sandwich, which drives my wife insane since she doesn’t like anything else in her grilled cheese sandwich but cheese!
- Of course, when she sees me loving any of the flavor combos I’ve come up with on my grilled cheese, she thinks I’ve gone insane.
- In fact, I won’t even bother attempting to make you believe that I shared these beautiful sandwiches with anybody since the truth of the matter is that I gobbled both of those oh-so-delicious sandwiches entirely on my own.
- But the mix of flavors, as well as the way the cheese was melting and spilling out of the sandwiches, made it hard to stop myself from devouring them both at once.
- With a side salad or a bowl of soup, you’ll have a supper that everyone will remember!
- Sweet Sausage Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Italian Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Philly Style Roast Pork Sandwich
- Sweet Sausage Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese
If you’re looking for a sandwich that will blow your guests away, try my Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese. Just make sure you have enough for a second helping. Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 5 minutes Time allotted: 10 minutes Course:sandwich Cuisine:American Servings:2 Calories:947kcal per serving
- Four 4 pieces of sourdough bread from a broad loaf, thickly cut
- One 14-pound block of American cheese, two cups shredded mozzarella cheese, sixteen slices of pepperoni, thinly sliced
- Two-ounces pizza sauce, four-ounces unsalted butter melted
- Prepare your sandwiches by laying four pieces of sourdough bread on the counter and starting with it. Using 2 cheese slices on each slice of bread, cover each slice of bread completely. Place the pepperoni on top of the American cheese on each of the bottom slices of sourdough bread
- Sprinkle approximately 1 ounce of pizza sauce on top of the pepperoni on each sandwich
- And serve immediately. Each sandwich should include half of the mozzarella cheese on top of the pizza sauce. Finish by putting the other piece of bread with cheese already on it on top of the two finished sandwiches, with the cheese facing the pepperoni
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat, then liberally brush the melted butter onto one side of each of the sandwiches with a pastry brush
- Repeat with the remaining sandwiches. Turn on the stovetop and heat the pan until it is hot enough to toast the bread. Place the greased side of the pan down on the stovetop
- Reduce the heat to medium and cover the sandwich with a pot lid to retain the heat in and aid in the melting of the cheddar cheese. After around 3-4 minutes, examine the color of the bread on the pan to see whether it has changed. It should be roasted until it is a rich golden brown color
- Brush butter on the side of the bread that is facing up, then turn it over and repeat the procedure of toasting the bread until it is golden brown. (Use the pot lid once more to assist in melting the cheese.) Check the other side after 3-4 minutes to observe how the color has changed
- If the cheese has not completely melted, reduce the heat to low and leave the lid on the sandwich until the cheese has completely melted, about 5 minutes. Just make sure you don’t burn the bread. Place the sandwich on a dish, cut it in half, and serve it up.
The following are the nutritional values: 947kcal|74g carbohydrate|25g protein|61g fat|35g saturated fat|161mg cholesterol|1270 mg sodium|323 mg potassium|3g fiber|4g sugar|1730IU vitamin A|2mg vitamin C|213mg calcium|5.3mg iron
About Chef Dennis
Chef Dennis is a semi-retired chef who also works as a writer/blogger, photographer, recipe developer, and the founder of A Culinary Journey with Chef Dennis aka Ask Chef Dennis®. Chef Dennis is also the author of several cookbooks. Chef Dennis has 40 years of professional experience in White Table Cloth Restaurants and has been inventing easy-to-make restaurant-style dishes since 2009. Chef Dennis has worked in White Table Cloth Restaurants for 40 years. In the second part of his reinvention, he transitioned from chef to blogger, earning him a seat at the World’s Dinner Table.
Join him on his Culinary Adventure, where you can sample his easy-to-make Restaurant Style meals and learn about his travel adventures. You may find out more about him on hisAbout page.
Preparing the chopped pepperoni and ground beef combination ahead of time will allow you to make quick and simple pizza sandwiches on English muffin halves in no time.
- 2 1/2 lbs. ground beef that is at least 80 percent lean
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions (3 medium)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped any color bell peppers (3 medium)
- 2 cups chopped pepperoni (approximately 7 oz. )
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 (15-oz.) can pizza sauce
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes with Italian herbs, undrained
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes with 16 English muffins, divided
- 8oz (2 cups) shredded pizza cheese blend
- 16 English muffins, split
- 1In a 5- to 6-quart Dutch oven, sauté the ground beef, onions, and bell peppers until the beef is well cooked, turning regularly, until the beef is thoroughly cooked. Drain. Combine the pepperoni, olives, pizza sauce, and tomatoes in a large mixing bowl. Stirring regularly, reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes. 2 Fill each of four 4-cup freezer/microwave-safe containers with 2 2/3 cups of the beef mixture. Refrigerate until ready to use. Allow 30 minutes to cool. Refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 2 months after covering with plastic wrap. 3 Defrost 1 container of beef mixture in the refrigerator for 24 hours or uncover and thaw in the microwave on Defrost for 10 to 15 minutes
- 4 containers of beef mixture in the freezer for 24 hours
- Cook frozen or thawed beef mixture on High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until fully cooked, stirring once or twice, until well heated
- Serve. 5 8 English muffin halves should be toasted. Fill each muffin half with about 1/4 cup of the hot beef mixture and spread evenly. Sprinkle with cheese as soon as possible
Tips from the Pillsbury Kitchens
- Tip 1Instead of 1 pound ground beef, use 1 pound Italian sausage to add extra flavor to your pizza crust. Tips 2: To make assembling this sandwich at lunchtime a breeze, freeze the English muffins and the cheese along with the sandwich topping before cooking them as suggested in the recipe. Place the required number of muffins and cheese in separate freezer plastic bags
- Label the bags and place them in the freezer. The English muffins should be defrosted at room temperature, and the cheese should be chilled in the refrigerator.
405 calories, 19 grams of total fat, 26 grams of protein, 32 grams of total carbohydrate, and 10 grams of sugar
Calories405 Calories from fat170Calories in total Fat19g29 percent of total calories 60% of the total cholesterol is 60 mg. Sodium (900mg) is 38% of the total. Carbohydrates in total (32g11 percent) Dietary Fiber2g8 percent of total calories Sugars10g Protein26g Vitamin A10 percent 10 percent Vitamin A10 percent 10 percent Vitamin C content is 18 percent. 18 percent of the population Calcium is 22 percent of the total. Iron22 percent 22 percent Iron22 percent
The following percent daily values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet: 2 carbohydrate; 1 fat; * Twenty-first Century Mills ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved
Quick Pizza Sandwiches
These turned out to be quite well. I followed the recipe to the letter, with the exception of substituting pizza sauce for the tomato paste. Despite the fact that it would be more delicious (and I believe it was). Pepperoni and sausages were added to the sandwiches for extra flavor. It had the same flavor as our normal pizza. However, because they were wrapped in crescent rolls, they tasted considerably better. They come out to be really flaky and delectable. Thank you for writing this post. I didn’t get to test these since they were devoured practically as soon as they were placed on the table.
Pepperoni that had been “pizza cut” was added.
The only thing I didn’t like about the rolls was the way the paste looked on top of them.
Not too shabby!
It was lightning fast.
I’m thinking of putting mushrooms and pepperoni in it next time, kind of like a calzone.
Advertisement This is one of my daughter’s favorite lunches.
- When we go grocery shopping together, she makes certain that I acquire the rolls I need to prepare them.
- In addition, I sprinkle a little parmesan cheese on top.
- I use the mushrooms and garlic for the interior and the leftover EVOO for the outside, and WOW, it’s delicious.
- Continue readingDelicious!
- This is a fantastic concept that would be especially beneficial for children.
Very yummy and quick to prepare.
- I even threw in some spinach to give it a little additional zing.
- This approach might also serve as a solid foundation for bespoke construction, in my opinion (adding pepperoni or whatever).
- The only thing I’ve taken away from this recipe is the notion of utilizing crescent rolls, even if I use a different sauce, a different cheese, or something else entirely.
- To save time, spaghetti sauce was substituted for the tomato paste.
- The ones that are runny and thin are not for me.
- What makes it even more enjoyable is that each family member may personalize it!
- In addition, I used spinach (frozen thawed drained).
Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
This post may contain affiliate links; for more information, please go to our disclosure policy. ThisPizza Grilled Cheeseis a really simple meal that even the youngest members of the family can prepare! This dish makes six servings and costs $5.12 to prepare. That’s only 85 cents per serve! To see more pizza recipes, check out ourEasy English Muffin Pizzas, our1 Hour Pepperoni Pizza, and ourPizza Casserole, all of which are delicious. An old-fashioned grilled cheese sandwich is a true American staple, and there’s nothing quite like it.
- On hectic school nights, we recall our mothers preparing grilled cheese sandwiches and presenting them with a cup of tomato soup to accompany them.
- If there were a competition to determine the ultimate American comfort meal, we believe that grilled cheese and pizza would come out on top.
- After that, we would all gather around the table for some delicious pizza, which always seemed to taste especially nice after a long day of labor.
- Grilled cheese sandwiches on hectic nights and pizza on Saturdays after chores are two traditions that we have brought over into our family over the past several years.
- We adore both ancient and modern customs, and we adore them equally.
Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Making the same old grilled cheese sandwich might become tedious after a while. We decided to mix it with another classic comfort food dish, pizza, to make a delicious meal! Based on our past experiences, we know that a combination of two comfort meals is always the best decision. Look no farther than ourGrilled Cheese Sloppy Joes to see what we’re talking about. The combination of grilled cheese and pizza makes for an absolutely delicious sandwich today! You will discover that Grilled Cheese and Pizza go together like bread and butter once you try this recipe!
It’s hard to believe that you’ve waited this long to mix these traditional comfort foods.
Watch the video in this post to see Jill’s 10-year-old daughter make this dish entirely on her own, as shown by Jill.
Ingredients and Cost
THE COST OF THE RECIPE IS $5.12, AND THE PRICE PER SERVING IS $0.85.
- 8 Tablespoons unsalted butter –$0.80
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin olive oil –$0.14
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning –$0.13
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder –$0.01
- 12 slices white bread –$1.30
- 6 Tablespoons pizza sauce –$0.33
- 36 pepperoni slices –$0.69
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese –$1.72
Budget Recipes Explained is a great resource for learning more about how we charge for our recipes.
- To begin, prepare the garlic butter
- Then, heat a 10-inch pan over medium-low heat on the stovetop
- And last, prepare the chicken. Next, prepare the sandwiches by coating one side with garlic butter and putting them in the oven. Turn the slices of bread over and put the pizza sauce on top, making sure it is equally distributed throughout. Pepperoni and mozzarella cheese should be added to each pizza. Place another slice of bread on top of each sandwich
- Repeat the process. Cook the sandwiches for 2-3 minutes with the garlic butter side facing up. Finally, move the grilled cheese to a dish, split it in half, and serve it immediately
Recipe Variations and Substitutions
- Try substituting other delectable toppings for the pepperoni, like as sausage or Canadian bacon. Use Italian bread or focaccia bread instead of white bread to make this recipe.
- Serve: These may be kept at room temperature for up to 2 hours, but they will be ice cold when you serve them. You’ll want to consume them as soon as possible once they’ve been removed from the cooktop. Store:Leftovers will keep for approximately 24 hours if kept in the refrigerator. They won’t be as crisp (in fact, they could be a touch soggy)—re-crisp them in a skillet over low heat for 4-6 minutes to restore their crispness. Make ahead of time and freeze: If you’re going to make these ahead of time, we recommend freezing them before you cook them. Frozen firm for about 2 hours, place them on a baking sheet and freeze until completely solid. Then, place the sandwiches in a freezer-safe bag to keep them fresh. You may store them in the freezer for up to two months in this manner.
- Small microwave-safe bowl and spatula
- A 10-inch pan
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- A mixing spoon
What is good with grilled cheese?
All you need is a bag of salad and a couple of carrot sticks, and you’ve got yourself a satisfying supper.
A serving of French fries would be a delicious accompaniment to this recipe.
Is shredded cheese better for grilled cheese?
Our sandwiches are made using shredded cheese rather than pieces of cheese since it melts more evenly and quickly than slices of cheese. You’ll be left with the correct ratio of cheese to bread after that.
Can you use any cheese for grilled cheese?
Cheddar cheese is one of our favorite foods to consume, second only to ice cream. We enjoy many types of cheese and will put practically any sort of cheese on our grilled cheese sandwich, depending on the flavor that we’re aiming to get from the sandwich in question. The Colby cheese is a fantastic choice for a basic sandwich. The addition of provolone enhances the Italian flavor of your sandwich. For this pizza grilled cheese, it was obvious that mozzarella would be the finest choice of cheese to use in order to get the authentic pizza flavor.
Get Kids Involved
- Allow children to assist you in measuring the ingredients for the garlic butter when they are ages 2-3. The first six slices of bread will be especially tasty if they can assist you in spreading the butter mixture over them. Allow them to assist you in measuring 1 Tablespoon of pizza sauce for each sandwich when they are 4-5 years old. Show them how to use the back of a spoon to carefully distribute the sauce onto the bread. Children ages 6-8: Instruct them to assemble each sandwich by adding pepperoni and cheese. Kids between the ages of 9 and 11: Keep an eye on them while they complete the full dish. Always make sure they have read it at least twice before starting the recipe. Children ages 12 and up: Allow them to complete the full recipe without your supervision while you perform the happy dance in the corner.
To learn more about why we enjoy having the kids engaged in the kitchen, see our articleHow to Get Kids Involved in Cooking.
- Recipes: Best Homemade White Bread
- Buttermilk Sheet Pan Pancakes
- Chocolate Wacky Cake
- Corn Muffins
- Dry Roasted Chickpeas
- Eggs Benedict Breakfast Braid
- French Toast with Blueberry Syrup
- Instant Pot Refried Beans
- Mango Banana Smoothie
- And more.
Pizza Grilled Cheese
- Cost of the recipe: $5.12/serving Course Fee: 0.85 USD Main Course for Lunch CuisineAmerican This Pizza Grilled Cheese is a simple meal that even the youngest members of the family can prepare! This dish yields 6 servings and costs $5.12 to prepare. That’s only 85 cents per serve! Servings:6people Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 15 minutes Time allotted: 20 minutes
- 10-inch skillet
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing spoon
- Small microwave-safe dish
- Unsalted butter (eight tablespoons), extra virgin olive oil (one tablespoon), Italian spice (one teaspoon), and half a teaspoon of garlic powder (one teaspoon).
- 6tablespoonspizza sauce
- 36pepperoni slices
- 1 12 cupsshredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 slices white bread
MAKE GARLIC BUTTER:
- Melt the butter in a small microwave-safe dish in the microwave for 30 seconds
- Add the olive oil, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder and mix well.
- While you are preparing the sandwiches, place a 10-inch skillet or pan on the burner and prepare it over medium-low heat.
PREP GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES:
- 6 slices of white bread should be placed on a chopping board. Garlic butter should be applied on one side only. Turn the slices of bread over and spread 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce on top of each one. To distribute the sauce, use the back of a wooden spoon. Using 6 slices of pepperoni on each piece of bread, top with 1 1/4 cups grated Mozzarella cheese and bake for 20 minutes. Place another slice of bread on top of each of the sandwiches
- Repeat the process.
COOK GRILLED CHEESE:
- Using the garlic butter side down, place the sandwich on the grill for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown. Cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the sandwich is golden brown, after carefully flipping it over. Stack the grilled cheese sandwiches on a dish and cut them in half
- Repeat the process with the remaining sandwiches before serving
To expedite the cooking process, use a large pan and cook a few at a time to reduce the time required. calorie count per serving: 436kcal|carbohydrate count: 26g|protein count: 14g|fat count: 31g|saturated fat count: 16g|cholesterol count: 75mg|sodium count: 713mg|potassium count: 162mg|fiber count: 2g|sugar count: 3g|vitamin A count: 721IU|vitamin C count: 1mg|calcium count: 286mg|iron count
Pizza Sandwiches Recipe
- Make the dough by combining the following ingredients: To make the dough, fill a large mixing basin halfway with warm water, sprinkle with yeast, and let rest until frothy, about 5 minutes. In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, sugar, and 2 tablespoons salt. Continue to mix in the flour until a sticky dough forms. Turn out the dough onto a floured surface and knead for about 8 minutes, or until it is smooth. Transfer to a large mixing bowl coated with oil and turn to coat. Allow it stand, covered, in a warm area for about 1 hour, or until the volume has doubled. Advertisement
- In the meantime, prepare the filling: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spread the tomatoes on a baking sheet with a rim and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons oil before seasoning with salt. Roast for 45 minutes to 1 hour, rotating halfway through, until the vegetables are shrunken and somewhat dry. Allow for cooling. Increase the temperature of the oven to 500 degrees (with convection turned on if feasible). Using a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough and divide it into eight pieces. Each should be rolled into a ball. Remove from the oven and let rest for 15 minutes, covered with plastic wrap. Place 1 dough ball on a lightly oiled baking sheet and form into a 7 1/2-inch round. Half of the dough should be covered with a layer of tomatoes, which should be topped with 2 tablespoons goat cheese. 4 slices of soppressata should be placed on top. Remove a few slices of mozzarella from the block and scatter them on top. Fold the dough over the filling to surround it, but do not seal it. Continue with the remaining dough, tomatoes, goat cheese, soppressata, and mozzarella until all of the ingredients are used (arranging 4 sandwiches per baking sheet). Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the top is brown and the chicken is cooked through. Allow for at least 15 minutes of cooling time before serving. Toss together the arugula and basil with the remaining 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons oil, lemon juice, and salt & pepper to taste. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Fill each sandwich with the arugula-basil mixture once it has been opened. Each one should be halved.
In place of the tomatoes, sun-dried-tomato pesto (about 1 tablespoon per sandwich) can be used instead. In lieu of the soppressata, you may substitute 1/2 cup chopped olives and 12 ounces sautéed mushrooms for a vegetarian alternative.
A pizza sandwich is a quick and satisfying snack that is created with bread, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, vegetables, herbs, and spices, among other ingredients. You may serve them for brunch, lunch, or as a fun after-school snack for youngsters. They are versatile. Whole grain bread or whole meal bread are better choices for a healthy option. They are referred to as pizza sandwiches because they contain the basic toppings that are used in the preparation of pizza–namely, sauce, cheese and seasonings–and are thus similar in appearance to pizza.
- However, other vegetables of your choice, such as steamed baby corn or boiling sweet corn, can be used in the stuffing as well.
- Some vegetables, such as onions, capsicum, and carrots, can be eaten raw.
- Depending on your preference, you can roast or sauté them.
- You may either grill or toast these pizza sandwiches, which are delicious.
- I’ve produced my own pizza sauce for this recipe.
- When it comes to cheese, you can use either pizza cheese or mozzarella cheese as a substitute.
Even cheddar cheese or processed cheese can be used in place of the regular cheese. Hot or warm pizza sandwiches should be topped with tomato Ketchup or tomato sauce. You may serve it with some potato chips or banana chips as an accompaniment. Step-by-Step Instructions
How to make Pizza Sandwich
1. Prepare all of the ingredients, such as chopping the onion and capsicum. If you’re using a solid cheese, grate it, and if you’re using a soft fresh mozzarella cheese, split it up into little pieces. Using a bread loaf, cut it into equal wedges. I baked my own Whole Wheat Bread for this recipe. You may use any soft bread of your choosing, such as brown bread, white bread, multi grain bread, or any other soft bread of your choice. 2. Spread a thin layer of olive oil on both sides of the bread pieces.
- I’ve produced my own pizza sauce for this recipe.
- One slice of the sandwich should be smeared with the sauce, while the other should be left alone.
- If you’re using soft cheese, you can break it up, but if you’re using cheddar or processed cheese, you’ll need to grate it first before adding it.
- If you’re using mozzarella cheese with a hard texture, grate or shred it before using it.
- However, keep in mind that paneer will not melt in the same way as mozzarella cheese will.
You may also use some fresh basil to flavor the dish.
Additionally, Italian spices, Herbes de Provence, or any other herbs of your preference can be used.
Add the chopped onions and capsicum and mix well.
You may also include sautéed mushrooms if you like.
If you load your veg pizza sandwich with too many vegetables, it will get soggy.
Add some jalapenos, either chopped or sliced, for a spicy kick.
Top with the remaining bread slices to form a sandwich.
Place in a sandwich maker or panini press that has been warmed.
This method may be used to toast or grill all of the remaining sandwiches.
Top the pizza sandwich with tomato ketchup or tomato sauce and serve it hot or warm.
You might serve them as a substantial brunch or snack.
When the bread is allowed to cool, it might become chewy, and the cheese can have a thick texture.
Subscribe to my email newsletter, or follow me on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, or Twitter for more vegetarian ideas.
- Bread, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, vegetables, herbs, and spices are used to make a fast and satisfying snack known as the pizza sandwich. Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 15 minutes Time allotted is 25 minutes.
- 12 pieces of bread (whole wheat, brown, multi grain, or white)
- 1 onion (small to medium-sized, diced)
- 1 cup of water
- 1capsicum (green bell pepper) – small to medium-sized, chopped
- 1 onion – small to medium-sized, chopped
- 8 to 9tablespoonsPizza Sauce (or more if necessary)
- 10 to 12 tablespoons mozzarella cheese– grated or diced
- Substitute processed cheese or cheddar cheese as needed
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil for brushing, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon each of dried oregano and basil, or as needed
- 12 teaspoon chili flakes (or more if necessary) – optional
- Prepare all of the ingredients, such as chopping the onions and peppers. Prepare the cheese by grating it. Using a bread loaf, cut it into slices. Apply a thin layer of olive oil to the bread pieces, distributing it evenly. Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce on the crust. One slice of the sandwich should be smeared with the sauce, while the other should be left alone. Avoid spreading it on the second slice, since this may result in your sandwich being mushy. Place the mozzarella cheese over top. Break the cheese if it’s a soft cheese
- Grate the cheese if it’s a processed cheese or a firm cheese
- Grate the cheese and add it
- Add a pinch of dried oregano to the dish. You may also use some fresh basil to flavor the dish. Alternatively, you may season with herbs or Italian seasoning of your choosing. Place the chopped onions and capsicum in a separate bowl. Avoid stuffing your face with too many vegetables or cheese. You can include any vegetables of your choosing, such as steamed baby corn or sweet corn. You may also include sautéed mushrooms in your dish. Cover with the remaining slices of bread, if desired. Place in a sandwich maker or panini press that has been warmed. Do not press down on the top cover of the sandwich maker too hard, as this may cause the cheese to pour out after it has melted. Grill the sandwiches until they are crisp and browned on both sides. All sandwiches should be grilled or toast in this manner. Using tomato ketchup on the side, serve the pizza sandwich hot or warm. If you wish, you may serve the grilled pizza sandwiches with some baked potato wedges or fries as an accompaniment.
- The recipe can be doubled or quadrupled if desired. You can include any vegetables of your choosing. You may substitute butter with the olive oil if you like. It is permissible to use either homemade or store-bought pizza sauce or passata
- Instead of using pizza cheese or mozzarella cheese, you may substitute cheddar cheese or processed cheese, paneer, or tofu, among other things. Fresh basil can be substituted for the dried basil in this recipe. You may also use a combination of fresh and dried herbs of your choosing.
Nutritional Values Pizza SandwichCalories per serving247 calories per serving Calories from fat account for 90 percent of the daily recommended intake. *Fat10g 5 grams (about 15 percent) saturated fat 1 gram of polyunsaturated fat (25 percent) 4 g of monounsaturated fat Cholesterol19mg Sodium488mg (six percent) Potassium293mg (21%) Potassium293mg 8 percent of calories come from carbohydrates (28g). 9 percent of the total fiber (5g) Sugar (21 percent) 6 g 7 percent of the total protein (13g) Vitamin A384IU is 26 percent of the total.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)3 milligrams (59 percent) Vitamin B61mg is 15% of the total.
- Vitamin C19mg at a concentration of 17 percent Vitamin D1 (ascorbic acid): 23 percent Vitamin E1 milligrams (7 percent) 7 percent of the daily recommended intake of Vitamin K10g Calcium is 10% (199mg) of the total.
- 10 percent Iron2mg (Iron2mg) Magnesium (11 percent), 59 milligrams Phosphorus is 15% of the total.
- *13 percent of the population A 2000-calorie diet is used to calculate the percent Daily Values (%DV).
- Dassana’s Veg Recipes is a collection of vegetarian recipes.
- I have been cooking for decades and have a professional experience in cooking and baking.
Oven Baked Pepperoni Pizza Sandwiches
Dietary Guidelines Total Calories in a Serving of Pizza Sandwich247 Caloric intake from fat accounts for 90 percent of the daily recommended intake. *Fat10g 5 grams (around 15 percent) saturated fat 25% Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids 1 gram Unsaturated Fatty Acids 4 grams Cholesterol19mg Sodium488mg (6% of the total) Potassium293mg at a rate of 21%. carbohydrate (28g): 8% of total calories Fibre (nine percent, 5g) 6% sugar (21 percent) Proteine13g: 7 percent Vitamin A384IU (26 percent) Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 1mg (8% of the total) Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), 1 mg (67 percent) Vitamin B3 (Niacin)3 milligrams (59 percent).
- Vitamin B121g (50 percent) Vitamin C19mg at 17 percent Vitamin D1 g (23 percent) Vitamin E1 milligrams (7% of total) Vitamin K10 g (seven percent) Calcium 199mg (ten percent) Vitamin B9 (Folate) is 20% of the daily recommended intake.
- Zinc2mg (22 percent) The percentage is 13 percent.
- It was stated on September 24, 2021, that this Pizza Sandwich Recipe from the archives (October 2016) was reprinted and revised.
- Throughout the world, I provide vegetarian dishes from India.
I can assist you in making your cooking journey easier by providing you with tried and tested recipes that are presented with step by step photos, plenty of tips, and suggestions to make your cooking experience more enjoyable and successful.
- Cut 12 soft butter rolls in half to make 6 smaller rolls. 2-ounces pepperoni that has been thinly sliced
- Mozzarella Kraft Natural Shreds (about 8 ounces)
- 4 ounces Pizza Blend Kraft Natural Shreds
- 4 ounces Pizza Blend Kraft Natural Shreds 1/2 cup jarred pizza sauce (optional). Melted butter (about 2 tablespoons)
- A half teaspoon of garlic powder 1/4 teaspoon Dried Italian Seasoning (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Nonstick baking dish (9×11): spray with nonstick cooking spray
- Butter rolls are stacked on top of each other at the bottom. Distribute half of the mozzarella evenly over the tops of the buns. Spread the pizza sauce on top in a thin layer. Make a uniform layer of pepperoni slices on a baking sheet. To finish, sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and pizza mix cheese over top
- Finish with the tops of the butter rolls and gently press them down
- Heat in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melty. Garlic powder and Italian spice should be combined with melted butter. Using a pastry brush, apply the mixture to the tops of the rolls. Bake for a further 1-2 minutes. Serve as soon as possible
Yield6Serving Size1Amount per serving Calories494 Calories per serving 25 g of total fat 13 g of Saturated Fatty Acids 1 gram of Trans Fat 9 g of unsaturated fat Cholesterol84mg Sodium868mg Carbohydrates48g Fiber2gSugar7g Protein20g It is offered as a courtesy and is simply an approximation of the nutritional information on WonkyWonderful. This website does not guarantee the correctness of the nutritional information provided for any recipe on its pages. 17
The inspiration for a lot of my family’s favorite dishes comes from a place of need, when I’m simply forced to put something together from whatever I can scavenge in the refrigerator and pantry when groceries are running short. And many of the most delicious dishes are the simplest to prepare! As a result of making homemade pizzas for my children last week, I still had half a jar of sauce and some turkey pepperoni in my refrigerator. I wasn’t in the mood to make pizza from scratch again, but I did have a decent loaf of bread in the cupboard, so I came up with these Grilled Pizza Sandwiches to satisfy my want for something different.
- With a simple green salad on the side, this is a delicious (and easy) weekday supper that both kids and adults will enjoy.
- Begin with an excellent loaf of rustic-style bread to serve with your meal.
- Choose something with a bit more oomph to ensure that it can withstand the fillings and grilling.
- If you wish, you may also gently brush the surface with olive oil.
- For those of you who haven’t tasted our homemade seasoning, it takes only a few minutes to make and, believe me when I say, it is far superior than anything I have ever purchased in a jar.
- Then you’ll need a little pizza sauce to finish it off.
- In this case, I just used store-bought pizza sauce from a jar that I happened to have on hand, but if you want to try making your own, our recipe for homemade Pizza Sauce is really simple and quite delicious.
Also, I want my pizza to be nearly dripping with sauce, so feel free to slather on as much as you like.
Quality mozzarella, grated or sliced, should be sprinkled over both pieces of the sandwich before serving.
I make my pizza with turkey pepperoni, which not only tastes wonderful but is also quite low in calories.
Now, bring the two halves of the sandwich together as a whole.
I use my panini press, and I raise the height of the press a bit so that the sandwiches do not get completely destroyed.
Afterwards, simply heat them until the garlicky bread is golden brown and toasted, and the cheese is flowing out of the sandwich.
Slice in half with a sharp, serrated knife, and then devour the contents of the half. We guarantee that you will not be disappointed when you utilize ourpizza sauce and garlic bread seasoning recipes. Print
In this simple (and delicious!) meal concept, grilled cheese and pizza come together. Sandwich bread in a rustic style Butter or extra-virgin olive oil Pizza sauce is a type of sauce that is used on pizza. Seasoning for garlic bread Pepperoni or turkey pepperoni are two options for toppings. Mozzarella cheese is a kind of cheese. Gently butter one side of each piece of bread, or lightly brush with olive oil, to make a sandwich. Garlic bread spice should be sprinkled on each slice and carefully patted in with clean fingertips.
Spread pizza sauce on each slice of bread and top with mozzarella cheese.
Grill in a panini press or in a hot skillet, or broil in the oven, flipping once, until both sides of the bread are toasted and golden brown, and the cheese is completely melted.
*Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
In any case, it turns out that my 2-year-old daughter is quite the ham and is well on her way to being the next Facebook star. Maybe you could use YouTube? TikTok? What are the youngsters doing these days, is that what you’re asking?
Cheesy Pizza Sandwich Sliders are easy to make with just 4 ingredients and the best for parties. Loved by kids and adults!
We were aware that she was outgoing and engaging, but I had no idea how many other people would be delighted to have her as a guest. A completely unexpected and unplanned Facebook live session in which we made Oatmeal Raisin cookies in order to break up our mundane days has turned into something we do on a daily basis. She woke up this morning and asked me what we were going to “cook” for dinner tonight. So here we are, putting together these cheesy pizza sliders for you. She enjoys a delicious French Bread Pizza, so this was an obvious option for her.
They are excellent as an appetizer, but they may also be served as a fast lunch or afternoon snack.
How to Make Pizza Sandwich Sliders
It is simple. First and foremost, locate a 2-year-old. I’m joking, of course. I actually advise against doing so because it takes an extremely long time to create them. After that, decide on the type of bread to use. We were creating slider sandwiches, so we used sweet Hawaiian Rolls, but you could also use bigger buns, standard dinner rolls, or any other sort of bread you choose. SUGGESTION: Serve the sliders with a side of marinara sauce to dip them in. Make two halves out of them and place the bottom halves on a baking sheet.
After that, you may decorate them with whatever you like.
Our favorite pizza toppings:
- Sausage crumbles, pepperoni, diced bell pepper, chopped onion, mushrooms, pineapple, ham, jalapenos, crushed red pepper flakes, olives, and feta cheese
Place a low-moisture mozzarella cheese slice on top of the bread and close the sandwich. Make careful to use a low moisture cheese to ensure maximum cheesiness while also using a low water content to avoid the cheese from sogging up the bread. Finally, baste with butter that has been seasoned with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and other seasonings. If you’re using salted butter, you may skip the extra salt.
PRO TIP: Substitute turkey pepperoni with the regular pepperoni to cut calories! Only 7-10 minutes in the oven, or until the cheese is melted, and you’re finished! More marinara, garlic butter sauce, or even ranch dressing can be used to dunk them in.
Can I make pizza slider ahead of time?
To be honest, I don’t recommend putting together or cooking these sliders ahead of time since the marinara sauce and/or butter basting will make the bread soggy. Before putting them in the oven, it just takes a few minutes to put them together. The best thing you can do is prepare all of the components ahead of time and then assemble them just before you need them. I also don’t advocate storing them in the freezer. Pizza sliders are best served immediately after baking, but if you have any leftovers, they may be stored in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.
Here are a few moreslider sandwich recipesyou might like:
- Cuban Sliders, Ham and Cheese Sliders, Nashville Hot Chicken, to name a few options.
BBQ Chicken Sliders are a delicious appetizer. BBQ Chicken Sliders are constructed with five distinct layers, which distinguishes them from any other sandwich recipe on the market. This dish is perfect for parties, potlucks, and game day since it can be served hot or at room temperature. GET IN TOUCH WITH SAVORY EXPERIENCES! Make sure to follow me on social media so you don’t miss out on any of my posts! Facebook|Twitter|Youtube Pinterest|Instagram Get our FREE 8-Day E-Course on How to Be a Better Home Cook by filling out the form below.
Pizza Sandwich Sliders
Sandwich made with cheesy pizza Sliders are a simple dish to prepare with only four ingredients and are ideal for gatherings. Both children and adults like it! Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 10 minutes 15 minutes is the whole time. Appetizers and a snack are included in the course. American and Italian cuisines are available. Sandwiches such as pizza and sliders are examples of this. Calories: 134kcal per serving (12 servings).
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Preparing a baking pan with aluminum foil to make cleanup a breeze Rolls should be placed on a baking pan with their bottoms up. Marinara sauce should be spread evenly over the rolls. Pepperoni slices, additional desired toppings, and mozzarella cheese are sprinkled on top. Slide the caps back onto the sliders. Melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, black pepper, and fine sea salt are whisked together in a small bowl. Make a beading pattern on the tops of your sliders. Bake for 7-10 minutes with the oven door ajar. Remove from the oven and serve immediately
- Please come back and tell us what you thought of them.
The following are the nutritional values: calories: 134kcal|carbohydrates: 16g|protein: 5g|fat: 6g|saturated fat: 3g|cholesterol: 20mg|sodium: 232mg|potassium: 31mg|fiber 1g|sugar 4 g|vitamin A:109IU|vitamin C:1mg|calcium: 37mg|iron: 1mg
Meet The Author:Jessica Formicola
Savory Experiments is run by Jessica, a mother, wife, and food enthusiast. She is obsessed with butter, salt, and bacon, and she spends the majority of her time in the kitchen and in front of the lens of her camera. Jessica contributes to a variety of publications, including PopKitchen by Parade, Better HomesGardens, The Daily Meal Food + Travel, and others.