- Whether you prefer hot or cold, ham or turkey, or even a dinner sandwich you’ll find something delicious to try. Filling, healthy, and oh so tasty- these wrap recipes can be made for lunch and they make an easy 30-minute dinner. Some of my popular wrap recipes are: Cashew Chicken Wraps, Chicken Bacon Avocado Wrap, Crispy Southwest Wrap.
What kind of wraps are there?
Presenting, the 11 best of wraps and rolls from around the world.
- Do-it-yourself Tacos. Crispy taco shells are packed with fresh ingredients and a play of spices.
- Falafel With Pita Bread.
- Vietnamese Cold Spring Rolls.
- Burritos with Minced Meat Filling.
- Mutton Kathi Roll.
- Chicken Shawarma.
- Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll.
What are sandwich wraps made of?
The usual flatbreads are wheat tortillas, lavash, or pita; the filling may include cold sliced meat, poultry, or fish, shredded lettuce, diced tomato or pico de gallo, guacamole, sauteed mushrooms, bacon, grilled onions, cheese, and a sauce, such as ranch or honey mustard.
Can you make wraps the night before?
Yes you can make them the night before. In fact they are better that way. Assembling the pinwheel sandwiches the night before allows all of the fillings to chill and “firm up” which makes the tortillas rolls much easier to slice and serve when ready.
How many types of wraps are there?
There are 2 types of wraps in this form: 1. a wrap with the brushed texture and 2. a wrap with a print of a brushed material. The first version will look the most authentic because it will have much less of a sharp reflection (which is typical for the brushed look).
What is difference between wrap and Frankie?
Plain roti or parantha like flatbread is used as a wrap for a kathi roll, whereas Frankie contains an omelette-like layer on the inside.
Are wraps and tortillas the same thing?
A tortilla is a thin flatbread made with the unleavened, water-based corn or wheat dough. On the other hand, a wrap is a soft bread rolled around a filling of choice made with dough that contains yeast. It is larger and may contain spices and flavors. Despite the differences, both are popular and delicious flatbread.
Are wraps better for you than bread?
There isn’t much nutritional difference between bread and wraps. Both contain similar ingredients, except the bread is leavened with yeast and a wrap is flat. The Nutrition Facts labels show similar nutritional profiles for one wrap and two slices of commercially baked bread.
What is better a wrap or sandwich?
Q: Are wraps healthier than sandwiches? A: That depends. Some tortilla wraps contain more calories and carbohydrates than two slices of bread. For example, if you are making lunch at home, a typical 10-inch tortilla contains about 170 to 200 calories.
How do you make wraps that aren’t soggy?
Consider a thin layer of some kind of oil-based spread (eg mayonnaise) between your fillings and your wrap. Also, carefully control the amount of “wet” ingredients (tomatoes, some olives, dressings, etc) added to the wrap. Finally, make sure you stack your wrap properly.
Are flour tortillas the same as wraps?
Aside from the contents they envelop, it has always seemed pretty clear to me that mass-produced flour tortillas and wraps are the EXACT SAME THING, only one has a name associated with thousands of years of Mexican history, and the other is a term that was invented twenty years ago to market tortillas to Americans.
How do you keep wraps fresh?
You can wrap the tortillas in a plastic bag and place it inside the fridge. This will keep them away from the moisture present inside. You can store them for a good 2 weeks. If you don’t have sealable plastic bags at home, you can use an empty airtight container.
Do corn tortillas freeze well?
Yes. Like flour tortillas, corn tortillas are freezer-friendly. We like to keep corn tortillas on hand for tacos, homemade chips and even chicken tortilla bake. You can freeze corn tortillas the same way you freeze flour tortillas, in their original packaging or a zip-top freezer bag.
Can wraps be frozen?
Absolutely! Just follow our simple freezer meal instructions… To Freeze Wraps for Later: After tortillas are wrapped in foil and before baking (Step #2), place in a freezer bag and freeze for up to 3 months.
25 Best Sandwich Wrap Recipes
I’ve compiled a collection of 25 delectable sandwich wrap recipes to keep you going for an entire month! For those wishing to add some variety to their lunchtime routine, you’ve come to the perfect spot. Would you like to save this recipe? If you provide your your address here, we’ll send you the recipe right to your inbox! Sandwiches hold a special place in my heart, much like Joey Tribbiani’s. I enjoy them hot, cold, grilled, and even a touch sloppy on the grill. Sandwiches, on the other hand, can be cumbersome and difficult to transport, especially in large quantities.
Not to mention that you can use lettuce or collard greens to make them considerably healthier by substituting them for the potatoes.
1. Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Wrapped with buffalo chicken, ranch dressing, crispy bacon, and chopped tomatoes, these mouthwatering wraps are sure to satisfy any need. This dish may be served as a light lunch or a hearty dinner, depending on your preference. So if you’re in need of a little additional sustenance, simply have two! When the chicken and bacon are still warm, they are really wonderful, but they’re also delicious when served cold. If you have leftover chicken, you may make this dish even more quickly.
2. Hummus Collard Wraps
If you’ve ever tried lettuce wraps, you’ll know that they break apart very quickly and that, due to their small size, they’re more like lettuce tacos. These collard greens wraps are ideal if you’re looking for something a little more substantial. They’re more like burritos in shape, and they can hold a lot more food inside. The cold fillings, including as hummus, cucumber, and zucchini, that I prefer work best with these; but, I’m sure some of that buffalo chicken would go well with these, as well!
3. Turkey Strawberry Wrap
Adding fruit to a salad is nothing new, but have you ever thought about putting berries in a lunch wrap instead of lettuce? Would you like to save this recipe? If you provide your your address here, we’ll send you the recipe right to your inbox! This recipe has a lot going on, thanks to the salty, smoked turkey, the luscious strawberries, and the tart poppy seed dressing, among other things. Not to mention the wonderful sensations you get from the fresh fruit and buttery walnuts in this dish.
4. Delicious SteakCheese Wraps Recipe
Philly cheesesteaks are generally large sandwiches created with a substantial amount of filling and served within a thick, toasted hoagie roll. When you use this lightened-up version of the recipe, you’ll get all of the same delicious cheesy tastes without the added carbohydrates. Even though you can save a few dollars by using ground beef, this is supposed to be a special occasion, so go ahead and treat yourself to a good piece of meat.
5. Cilantro-Lime Shrimp Wraps
What I appreciate about this dish is how quickly it comes together.
Because it is made with shrimp, it just takes 10 minutes in the fridge with cumin, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper to become bursting with flavor. Then, after only a few minutes in a heated pan, you’ll be ready to assemble these adorable little creatures.
6. Easy BLT Wraps
When I cook a BLT, I suddenly remember how delicious they are, and everything comes flooding back! Because of the combination of salty bacon, juicy tomatoes, and creamy mayonnaise, they’re a close second to being excellent for lunch. If you want to bring them to work for lunch, making a BLT wrap is your best chance for getting them there on time. There is no need to be concerned about the wraps becoming wet because they are self-contained.
7. Summer Rolls With Peanut Dipping Sauce
These delicious summer rolls are wrapped in rice paper, which is inherently gluten-free and extremely easy to work with, making it the ideal wrapper for this dish. This is my favorite part about it because it allows you to see the vibrant vegetables through the paper while being thin enough not to interfere with the crisp texture of the filling. In addition to baking them in the oven, you can also fry them in hot oil, exactly like you would a spring roll from a restaurant.
8. Chicken Caesar Wraps
What I dislike about chicken Caesar salads is that there is almost always too much lettuce on the plate. As a result, I avoid ordering them at restaurants and prefer to prepare them at home, where I have more control over the quantities. If you ask me, a chicken caesar wrap should include far more chicken than lettuce, as well as plenty of crispy croutons. Also, the bacon should be chopped into strips rather than crumbled, so that the flavor of the bacon is more prominent when you bite into it.
9. Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps
These are what I like to refer to as “all-American burritos.” These calzones are stuffed with seasoned ground beef and lots of cheese, with a generous serving of salad on the side. To make the best-tasting “burger,” season the beef with Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, chopped onion, salt, and pepper before grilling or baking it. I prefer to top my burger with pickles and sliced red onion, as well as a couple pieces of bacon, since that’s how a burger should be made in my opinion! That being said, I believe I’ll try adding a couple of onion rings and a drizzle of barbecue sauce to the mix the next time I make it.
10. Vegan BBQ Jackfruit Wraps
BBQ pulled jackfruit is very delicious, and I can’t suggest it highly enough. Even if you are not a vegan or seeking for vegetarian dishes, this dish is quite wonderful and well worth your time. These days, you can purchase it canned in most big stores as well as on the internet. If you’re lucky, you might be able to get it all in one piece, though it will require a bit more preparation. Even so, it wouldn’t come close to the tenderness of slow-cooked pulled pork that requires hours in the oven.
11. Ultimate Veggie Wrap
Despite the fact that this dish is not vegan, it may easily be made such by substituting the cream cheese for this vegan herb cashew cheese and omitting the Havarti cheese.
Aside from that, this dish is quite filling, not to mention simple to prepare. In addition to the tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, and sprouts, I piled in some red onions and bell pepper pieces, and I threw in some leftover chicken to round out the flavor.
12. Creamy Spinach and Feta Cheese Tortilla Wraps
I like spinach and feta in any and all of their forms, but this is my new favorite way to enjoy them. With the feta and red peppers, these wraps are like eating your own personal serving of spinach dip, except better, owing to the addition of the feta. You’ll start by softening the onions and peppers, then add the garlic, spinach, salt, and pepper to taste and cook for another 5 minutes. Mix in the cheeses until everything is completely melted after the spinach has wilted.
13. PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Being confined to one’s home for a year provided the ideal opportunity to discover and develop some excellent copycat recipes. My family went to faux-takeout as a substitute for our favorite restaurants, and these PF Chang’s wraps were a big success every time we ordered them. The use of ground chicken makes them particularly lean, however ground pig would also be suitable.
14. Banana Wrap Recipe
Despite how delicious and quick this dish is, I have one small advice to make it even better: grill it. Make use of your panini press or George Foreman grill to press this sandwich and cook it for a few minutes on high heat. I swear, it’s on an entirely different level of deliciousness.
15. Tuna Wrap
Tuna salad serves as the basis for the filling for this wrap. Otherwise, this recipe strikes the nail on the head. If you don’t have a favorite, feel free to substitute it. I’m willing to wager you already have everything you need. It only takes a few ingredients, including tuna, yogurt, mustard, walnuts (or whichever nut of your choice), raisins, parsley, capers (optional), salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. If you don’t have capers on hand, don’t worry; they can simply be substituted for olives in this recipe.
16. Homemade Crunch Wrap Supreme
Taco Bell gets a poor name, but those Doritos Locos tacos were a thing of beauty, and you have to agree that they were delicious. Another Taco Bell favorite has to be the Crunch Supreme wrap, which comes in a variety of flavors. A generous portion of spicy beef, nacho cheese, sour cream, and just the proper amount of salad make up this satisfying dish. Rather than putting the filling in a line as you would for a burrito, you’ll start with one large tortilla and add it to the centre as a circle rather than in a line, as you would for a taco.
After that, all you’ll have to do is grill the whole thing.
However, because the latter will not keep the edges down, it may not be as tidy as the former.
17. Easy Pepperoni Pizza Tortilla Wrap
I’m sure you’ve seen the wonderful tortilla hack that TikTok came up with. What a creative idea for preparing a quick snack! You’ll basically layer your fillings in quadrants and make a single cut from the bottom to the middle (6 o’clock straight up to the center of the wrap) to close it up. Gently fold the bottom left up and over to the right, then repeat the process with the top left.
Continue until you have a wrap in the shape of a pizza slice. There are no restrictions on the kind of wraps that may be made using this approach, and they do not require grilling. Despite this, the pattern is particularly effective when there is melted cheese within.
18. Spiced Paneer Wraps
In terms of texture and flavor, paneer is a sort of Indian cheese that is quite similar to halloumi, except it is a little softer and does not have the same strong salty flavor. Even yet, paneer, like halloumi, does not melt like conventional cheese, so you may use it in the same way you would chicken or tofu in your dishes. To be honest, this wrap would be good with any of the ingredients listed above because the cheese is dipped in tikka masala paste before being baked till crispy. So, if you can’t get paneer, simply substitute another cheese.
19. Vegan Greek Salad Wrap
In terms of texture and flavor, paneer is a sort of Indian cheese that is quite similar to halloumi, except it is a little softer and does not have the same strong salty flavor. Paneer, like halloumi, does not melt in the same way as conventional cheese, so you can use it in the same way you would chicken or tofu in your recipes. Because the cheese is covered with tikka masala paste before being grilled till crispy, this wrap would be good with any of the ingredients listed above. Simply substitute paneer if you are unable to get any on hand.
20. Black Bean and Avocado Wraps
Not long ago, I found myself stumped as to what to prepare for supper. I had everything I needed to make tacos, with the exception of the meat! However, I had a surplus of black beans and a couple of luscious avocados that were begging to be used. At its heart, this dish substitutes black beans for the chicken, pig, or beef in the original recipe, and it calls for cooking the beans with onions, bell peppers, garlic, and taco seasoning. Once they’ve softened a little, simply arrange them in your wrap along with avocado, tomato, cilantro, lime juice, and perhaps a dollop of sour cream to finish it off.
21. Mushroom Wrap
I have to admit that when it comes to preparing sandwich wraps, mushrooms aren’t the first thing that comes to mind. But if you’re ready to give this one a shot, I’m confident you’ll be pleased. To begin, the mushrooms lend a beautiful earthy taste to the dish, as well as a meaty texture to it. It was the caramelized onions, garlic mayo, and jalapeno peppers, I believe, that had me scarfing down this entire thing in record time. It’s likely that button mushrooms will be the most frequently available, and they’ll be reasonably priced as well.
Simply avoid using canned mushrooms since their texture is sticky and rubbery, and they will ruin your dish.
22. Italian Wrap Recipe
In order to make a nice Italian sandwich or sub, this wrap requires at least two different types of deli meat. There will be ham and salami on the ingredient list, but I’ve also used chicken, prosciutto, and smoked turkey when I had it on hand to make this dish. In addition to that, a vinaigrette is essential for adding a hint of citrus tang to the dish.
To create the little salad in a bowl and mix it with the dressing before adding it all to the wrap, it’s easiest to prepare everything in one go. So you won’t be wasting time putting dressing into the wrap just to have it seep out later.
23. Roast Beef and Horseradish Wraps
Roast beef is a thing of beauty, to say the least. Making your own or visiting a butcher counter to acquire the best cuts of meat is highly recommended if you want something juicy and delectable. Once you’ve selected the appropriate cut of beef, it’s equally crucial to get a reputable brand of horseradish sauce. When it comes down to it, some of the less expensive varieties are fiery but have little taste. In any case, if you dislike horseradish, you might substitute something creamier in its place instead.
24. Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
In addition to serving as an appetizer, pinwheels are a delicious light lunch choice. It would be possible to produce three or four different tastes and chop them up, giving folks a little bit more variety than they would get with just one flavor. In any case, this cranberry and feta wrap is quite delicious. Don’t worry, because the feta is combined with cream cheese, it won’t be overbearing in flavor.
25. Smashed Chickpea and Goat Cheese Wraps
My family has been in love with these since the very first time I tried the smashed chickpea method. It’s filling, full of great texture, vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and jam-packed with plant-based protein. Of course, this recipe contains goat cheese, so it is not vegan, but it is delicious nonetheless. For a dairy-free option, you can substitute vegan cream cheese or silken tofu. I think goat cheese works so well in this recipe because it’s a good balance of crumbly and creamy. As a result, while it will blend into the chickpeas, some pieces will remain whole, providing you with nice pops of tangy flavor with each bite.
25 Best Sandwich Wrap Recipes
- Choose your favorite recipe from the list
- Organize all of the ingredients that will be needed
- Preparing a sandwich wrap should take no more than 30 minutes.
22 Sandwich Wraps You’ll Want for Lunch
These wraps, which can be made ahead of time, are tasty, portable, and perfect for picnics and tailgates. You may eat them whole or slice them into 1-inch pieces to offer as an appetizer or as a snack. They’re also a great option for a quick lunch on the run. — Sue Sibson of Howard, South Carolina, is a writer. 2/22
Warm TurkeyTomato Wraps
When my wife was out and about one day, I came up with the idea for these wraps so that she would be surprised when she returned home. Sometimes I use cranberry sauce for the chutney, or I use mascarpone cheese instead of cream cheese in place of the traditional cream cheese. Millsboro resident Alfred Lester shared his thoughts. 3/22
Asian Chicken Crunch Wraps
Every type of wrap, as well as Asian dishes, is a favorite of my children. This is a simple go-to recipe in our family that is enjoyed by everyone. The following is a letter from Mary Lou Timpson of Colorado City, Arizona 4/22
Turkey Guacamole Wraps
Wraps and Asian meals are a favorite of my children’s’. Everyone in our family enjoys this quick and easy recipe, which we make on a regular basis. Colorado City, Arizona resident Mary Lou Timpson shared her thoughts on the subject. 4/22
Crunchy Tuna Wraps
These colorful wraps, which are packed with protein-rich tuna and fresh, crisp vegetables, have a mouthwatering flavor—and they’re also beneficial for you. — Edie Farm is located near Farmington, New Mexico. 6/22
Indian Spiced Chickpea Wraps
Raita, a yogurt-based Indian sauce, transforms this vegetarian food into a filling gourmet wrap with a delightful crunch.
If you’re feeling adventurous, try substituting chopped mango or cucumber for the pineapple and adding fresh herbs such as cilantro or mint to the mix. —Jennifer Beckman from Falls Church, Virginia. 7/22
Cranberry Salsa Turkey Wraps
You’ll never look at leftover turkey the same way again after your family has tried these delectable roll-ups. The cranberry salsa is a delicious combination of sweet and spicy ingredients. Waukesha, Wisconsin resident Elke Rose contributed to this article. 8/22
Mexican Shredded Beef Wraps
The first time I served these wrap sandwiches was at a gathering following my son’s baptism, which was a great success. Everyone enjoyed them so much that I’ve made them into one of my go-to slow-cooker recipes ever since. Amelia Lents, from Grand Forks, North Dakota 9/22
Cranberry Turkey Wraps
Easily assembled, simple to handle, and low in calories, these large grab-and-go handfuls of fruit are bursting with taste and quick to prepare. We frequently transport them in a cooler to the local stock show and eat them while watching the show. They appear to be a hit with everyone! —Bobbie Keefer, Byers, Colorado, United States 10/22
Tropical Beef Wrap
I make quick and yummy meals for my picky small ones, such as this tropical sandwich wrap, to keep them happy. You may also make use of leftover roast meat if you’re in a hurry. — Amy Tong of Anaheim, California, sent in this photo. 11/22
Quick Taco Wraps
I was rushing late one night, so I raided my own refrigerator for ingredients, which resulted in taco wraps that tasted delicious. Everyone at the table seemed to be in a good mood. — Katie Mitschelen of La Porte, Indiana, submitted this entry. 12/22
Cuban Pork Wraps
You might think of a Cuban sandwich with ham and cheese when you see hot and juicy pork wrapped in tortillas. Of course, we usually add pickles in our meals. 12/22/2013 —Aimee Bachmann of Bellevue, Washington
Salmon Bean Wraps
Avocado, black beans, and smoked salmon combine to make a nutritious wrap that is low in saturated fat and high in the nutrients found in these foods. It’s quite simple and is ideal for a quick lunch on the go. — Jess Apfe, a resident of Berkeley, California 14/22
Thai Chicken Wraps
You can have supper ready in 25 minutes thanks to quick-cooking chicken, a fast broccoli slaw mix, and a simple peanut sauce. —Trudy Williams, of Shannonville, in the province of Ontario 15/22
I once got a vegan wrap that was quite similar to this when I stopped at a diner after a particularly long and exhausting walk. I liked it so much that I tweaked it to suit my preferences and have been eating it for lunch on a daily basis ever since. Everyone at work is interested in learning how to make it. The following is from Indianapolis, Indiana resident Michael Steffens: 16/22
Chipotle BLT Wraps
BLT sandwiches are delicious, but the toasted bread can result in a lot of crumbs that are difficult to clean up. Because we also enjoy wraps, I opted to prepare BLTs with tortillas instead of bread slices. It is easier to work with the wraps if they have been warmed a little. • Darlene Brenden, from Salem, Oregon 17/22
The classic southern starter of jam and cream cheese on crackers, as well as the turkey, apple, and Brie sandwiches served at my bridal luncheon, were the inspiration for these daily wraps.
For its mild flavor, fresh spinach works well in a variety of dishes, and I like to include it into my baking. Kim Beavers of North August, South Carolina, contributed to this article. 18/22
Sesame Chicken Veggie Wraps
For my three young children, I’m always on the search for quick and healthy foods that are also appealing to me. They happen to enjoy edamame, so this is a great option on those days when you need to eat on the run. Pleasant Grove, Utah resident Elisabeth Larsen wrote in on November 22.
Buffalo Chicken Wraps
These delicious tortilla wraps are enhanced by the addition of blue cheese dressing and spicy pepper sauce. These buffalo chicken wraps, which are stuffed with chicken, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes, are vibrant and entertaining to eat. in addition to being tote-able! In Florence, South Carolina, Athena Russell writes: 20/22
During summer days at the lake with our entire family, my mother and I used to whip up these quick and easy wrap-ups. Our favorite activities these days are picnics and park days with our little ones. — Jonnah Burks, a resident of Brighton, Missouri 21/22
Bruschetta Chicken Wraps
On summer days at the lake with our extended family, my mother and I would whip up these simple wraps together. Our favorite activities these days are picnics and park days with our littlest ones. — The author, Jonnah Burks of Brighton, Missouri, has written a novel. 21/22
There’s nothing complicated about this recipe; it has all the tastes of your favorite pie but just takes a few minutes to prepare and requires no frying or baking. When you’re hurrying to get the kids on the bus, this is the perfect solution! The writer, Elizabeth Dumont of Boulder, Colorado The original publication date was July 10, 2018.
Sign up for recipes to your inbox
Recipes from genuine home chefs, tried and true in our test kitchens, and sent right to your email inbox! SubscribeSAVESave up to 80% on your subscription!
Bored With Bread? These Easy Wrap Recipes Make Lunch Exciting Again
Every product that we showcase has been handpicked by Delish editors. We may receive a commission if you click on one of the links on this page. Brad Holland is an American actor and director. He is best known for his role in the film The Great Gatsby. When you’re sick of the same old sandwich, try a wrap to shake things up a little. From shawarma to chicken parm, these dishes demonstrate that anything can be rolled up into an even more delicious lunch. Furthermore, if you’re searching for a low-carb option, we have some lettuce and collard wraps available.
- Take a look at these simple chicken sandwich recipes.
- Unlike the traditional rotisserie chicken shawarma, our version of this pita-wrapped shawarma is less time-consuming (and much more juicy).
- Breakfast Burrito with Cheesy Bacon (#2 of 39) This is the wrap that ends all wraps.
- 3 of 39Cheese Lettuce Wraps with Chicken Even better than P.F.
- Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
- Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
- 5 of 39) Make your life more interesting.
BUY RIGHT NOW Amazon.com has a Le Creuset Signature Iron Handle Skillet for $200.
6 of 39) Buffalo chicken is a thing of beauty.
Availablility: Amazon.com (Le Creuset Cast Iron Skillet, $200).
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
The chicken salad, all dressed up and delicious, looks gooood.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
Burritos with Collard Wraps (number 10) Our new favorite low-carb vessel has been discovered.
Crispy Sweet ‘n Spicy Pork Lettuce Wraps (#11 of 39) If you’re searching for a nutritious meal that’s not salad, these ground pork wrappers are the answer.
12 of 39Cheese Avocado Roll-Ups with Chicken These chicken avocado salad pinwheels may be served as a nutritious lunch or as an appealing party snack, depending on your preference.
13of 39Philly Cheesesteak Wraps The same sandwich you know and love, but in a whole different format.
14of 39Pickle Roll-Ups Pack this for your children’s lunches and you’ll be the most popular parent at their school.
15 of 39Cheese Caesar Wraps with Chicken Low-carbohydrate enthusiasts, rejoice!
Cilantro-Lime Shrimp Wraps (#16 of 39) Gold with a low carbohydrate content.
Wrapped in Chicken Bacon Ranch Lettuce (#17 of 39) Goodbye, bread!
Turkey Club Roll-Ups are number 18 out of 39.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
(Swag.) Chef Savvy has provided the recipe.
The recipe may be found at The Cozy Apron.
The recipe may be found on the website Life in the Lofthouse.
Grilled Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Wraps (number 26 of 39) Wraps with Spinach and Feta (no.
Diethood has the recipe you’re looking for.
Taste and Tell has the recipe you’re looking for.
You can find the recipe on Yummy Healthy Easy.
This material was generated and maintained by a third party and imported onto this website in order to assist users in providing their email addresses for further consideration. You may be able to discover further information on this and other related items at the website piano.io.
19 Easy and Creative Wrap Sandwiches for Your Lunchbox
Wrap sandwiches are a terrific and adaptable alternative for packed lunches, whether at work or at school, and they are easy to make. Wraps make preparing and eating lunch a breeze since they are lightweight, portable, and almost mess-free. Bring them to the office in brown bag lunches or pack them in kids’ lunch boxes, along with some fresh vegetables and a reusable water bottle to keep them hydrated during the day. Take a cue from these creative wraps, which include meat lovers’ wraps, chicken wraps, vegetarian and vegan wraps, gluten-free wraps, and wrap sandwich recipes that are inspired by your favorite take-out dishes.
- Photograph by Lauri Patterson/Getty Images The traditional BLT sandwich (bacon, lettuce, and tomato) never goes out of style, and it also makes a fantastic wrap when wrapped in lettuce. If you’re a lover of the classic sandwich, roll up one or more of these delectable wraps for your brown bag workplace lunch or to pack in the lunch bags of your children. Photograph courtesy of Paul Poplis/Getty Images Pizza is a favorite of children, and parents appreciate easy-to-prepare meals that are kid-pleasing. Consequently, this family-friendly recipe for pizza wrap sandwiches is a genuine winner. It takes little more than flour tortillas, prepared spaghetti sauce, shredded Italian cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings to make this dish. They’re delicious either hot or cold. Parents may chose to accompany their children to lunch as well. Gordon Ramsay is a celebrity chef who has been in a number of films and television shows. Chef d’Equipe Using famous Indian street cuisine as inspiration, Gordon Ramsay produced this delicious vegetarian wrap dish that is simple to prepare and tastes great. Firm paneer cheese is mild and creamy, and it is combined with chopped vegetables and spinach leaves that have been prepared with Indian herbs and spices. Wrap it all up in a traditional Indian wrap bread and serve it with a creamy, spicy sauce on the side. A fantastic brown bag lunch for carrying into the workplace may be made with this recipe. Stock Food Photographs courtesy of Getty Images Ham salad wraps are a tasty and simple meal that can be made ahead of time and packed into lunch boxes for both work and school. Cooking these delicious corn tortilla wraps, which are packed with cream cheese, honey mustard, corn, and deviled ham spread, is a breeze. Instructions are included. To keep these wraps secure and cold until they’re eaten at noon, include a frozen juice box (or a frozen gel pack) in the mix. Please continue to number 5 of 19 below
- Mackenzie Smith is a Canadian actress and singer. When you bring this sophisticated, French bistro-inspired wrap sandwich to work for your brown bag lunch, your coworkers will be envious of your culinary skills. rotisserie chicken from the grocery store is combined with fresh nutrient-dense spinach, bright and vivid pesto, tangy crumbled goat cheese, and sweet and spicy peppadews, all enlivened by a deliciously tasty (and almost calorie-free) mustard sauce. Emma Gutteridge is a Getty Images contributor. In honor of this delicious and nutritious vegetarian sandwich wrap that was influenced by the tastes of Greek cuisine, say “Opa!” To prepare a vegetarian Greek wrap that is filling and filling enough to take to work, combine tangy, creamy feta cheese with salty black olives and mildly seasoned veggies in a nutritious whole wheat flour tortilla. Grilled Cheese Get-Together If you enjoy Thai cuisine, you certainly must try this spicy Thai chicken salad wrap dish, which is a terrific and healthier alternative to the traditional chicken salad sandwich for lunch. Besides the delicious flavors and textures that this Thai-inspired wrap offers, the highprotein sesame-peanut dressing is also packed with flavor and provides an excellent sauce for the chicken inside. Grilled Cheese Get-Together Do you want to have a hearty lunch for work but don’t want to consume any more calories? Here’s a healthier wrap version of the popular avocado, bacon, and ranch sandwich from the restaurant. The key to lowering the calorie count is swapping out the traditional store-bought ranch dressing for a simple, guilt-free homemade version. 9 of 19 is the next section to read
- Continue reading below. Grilled Cheese Get-Together Both the nostalgic flavor of your childhood peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and the objective of healthy eating are satisfied by this wrap. Giving you the best of both worlds in one delicious lunch wrap, this substantial, healthy lunch wrap meal is both simple and beneficial for you. This sweet and salty protein wrap is packed with delicious organic ingredients such as fresh bananas, peanut butter, guava jam, honey, granola, and coconut squares. It is ideal for breakfast or lunch and has a slew of amazing health benefits that will leave you feeling satiated
- Kae71463-Flickr-CC BY 2.0 is a creative commons license. Instead of purchasing Chinese cuisine for lunch at the workplace, bring these tasty, Chinese restaurant-style wraps that will inspire your coworkers to make their own lunches as well. Moo shu chicken wraps combine stir-fried marinated chicken, store-bought hoisin sauce, coleslaw mix, and flour tortillas for a quick and easy recipe that tastes genuine and is easy to transport to the office. Photograph by Sam Stowell/Getty Images These scrumptious, protein-rich wraps, which are perfect for a weekday lunch, will give vegetarian children and adults an energy boost. Burritos are made by layering quick-sauteed veggies, beans, fresh spinach, and hummus between whole-grain wrappers and rolling them up. This wrap is delicious whether it is served warm or chilled. Grilled Cheese Get-Together Do you have a craving for the flavors of Greek cuisine? At lunchtime, this Greek chicken souvlaki gyro sandwich wrap dish is guaranteed to please your taste senses while also keeping you satiated. Marinated, grilled chicken breasts are filled into pillowy pita pockets and topped with homemade tzatziki, tomato, onion, lettuce and fresh dill before being baked until the chicken is done. This is a filling brown bag lunch option that can be enjoyed any day of the week. To continue, scroll down to page 13 of 19. Photographs courtesy of Getty Images Try this recipe for cream cheese vegetable wraps for a quick and easy vegetarian lunch on the road. This cream cheese wrap is packed with nutrients thanks to the addition of spinach and alfalfa sprouts, and it is wonderfully tasty because to the addition of avocado. To make it vegan-friendly, substitute non-dairy cream cheese. Photograph courtesy of Dana Hoff/Getty Images Lettuce wrappers are given the burrito treatment in this dish, which includes cilantro, lime juice, and jalapeo peppers among other ingredients. In addition to these extremely nutritious, gluten-free, and vegan raw foods that you can take in a brown bag lunch for completely guilt-free eating, avocado, tomato, and corn round out the list. Grilled Cheese Get-Together This delicious falafel sandwich dish is inspired by the fashionable Middle Eastern culinary locations of Brooklyn and Manhattan, and it is sure to become a family favorite. A Mediterranean-inspired warm pita pocket stuffed with freshly fried falafel balls, pickled vegetables, herbs, Greek yogurt, and a simple lemon garlic tahini dressing, served with or without a splash of hot sauce is the perfect lunch option for your workplace. Photograph courtesy of Tom Grill/Getty Images These delicious low-calorie ham and turkey wraps are guilt-free and excellent for eating on the move. They make a quick and nutritious lunch that you can bring to work. Add extra vegetables to the wraps to increase their nutritional value, or eat them as is for a low-calorie meal fix. Alternatively, you may slice these wraps into pinwheel sandwich bits to serve to guests while you’re having a gathering. Continue reading to page 17 of 19 below. Photograph by Valeria Bismar/Getty Images When you serve these delicious vegetarian fajitas at the workplace lunchroom, your coworkers will be clamoring for the recipe. Healthy vegetarian fajitas made with delicately flavored, savory mushrooms and crisp bell peppers are tasty and hearty, whether served with or without sour cream on top
- The Spruce You can enjoy all of the fresh, fragrant aromas of the classic Vietnamese pho noodle meal in a convenient, portable format. Traditional pho components, such as meat, fresh herbs, bean sprouts, scallions, rice noodles, and beef broth, are wrapped in a tortilla for a Vietnamese variation on a Mexican staple, such as tacos. if you want a beautifully wrapped meal that will make all of your coworkers envy when you open it for lunch
- Molly Watson is a fictional character created by author Molly Watson. Fresh spring rolls (also known as salad rolls) are a delectable treat that provide a delicious and convenient way to consume healthful veggies in a convenient hold-it-in-your-hands container. This salad roll recipe is bursting with vibrant spring tastes, featuring asparagus, snap peas, radishes, and green garlic, as well as sprouts and soft lettuces, among other ingredients. Make these fresh wrapped rolls even more filling by adding pieces of baked tofu, shredded roast chicken, or poached shrimp
- Or eat them as-is for a completely vegetarian meal.
California Turkey Club Wrap
- Publication date: February 16, 2016
- Last revision date: December 15, 2021 The California Turkey Club Wrap is made out of turkey, bacon, avocado, tomato, lettuce, and tomato sauce. A balanced lunch that is both healthy and delicious! The following is one of my favorite lunches ever. Sandwiches simply taste better when wrapped in a tortilla! Because there is less bread, all of the excellent sandwich components may be appreciated more fully. It is quite simple to put together. I start with a spinach tortilla, although any tortilla will suffice in this situation. Make sure it’s the large variety designed for burritos because you’ll need lots of space. To assemble, put mayonnaise, mustard, turkey, avocado, tomato, and lettuce on a plate. It’s time to wrap things up, and lunch is ready! Make sure to shred your lettuce! Because the lettuce is all of the same size, it is much easier to arrange the lettuce in an equal row. You have to give it a go. It is ideal to prepare this turkey club wrap ahead of time since the tortilla does not go soggy as bread does. I prefer to make three wraps at a time, eat one of them, and then cover and chill the other two to use later. Using saran wrap is the best way to ensure that they are thoroughly covered, and I also prefer to store them in these airtight containers. This California Turkey Club Wrap is made out of turkey, bacon, avocado, tomato, lettuce, and other fresh ingredients. A balanced lunch that is both nutritious and delightful
- Preparation time: 5 minutes Time allotted: 5 minutes Introduction to the CoursePrinciples of the CoursePreliminary Course CuisineAmericanServings 1wrapCalories690
- 1 spinach tortilla wrap
- 1tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1teaspoon mustard
- 2ounces turkey lunch meat
- 2 pieces of cooked bacon
- 2 slices of avocado
- 2 slices of tomato
- 1 cup of shredded iceberg lettuce
- Assemble the turkey wrap by assembling the ingredients in the order they are indicated on the package. Wrap it up, chop it up, and put it on a plate. Please refer to the recipe video below for the most effective manner of wrapping the turkey wrap.
Navigate to the video I like to wipe tomatoes dry with a paper towel after they have been sliced to eliminate extra moisture after they have been sliced. This will prevent the tortilla from becoming soggy! Storage: Cover the wrap with saran wrap and place it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. If I’m cooking my avocado ahead of time, I like to put lemon juice on it to keep it from browning too much. Putting them in the freezer: Because they do not freeze well, I do not suggest it. A spinach wrap is my preferred tortilla, but any burrito-sized tortilla will suffice as well.
- Filling: You may simply customize the fillings by using any ingredients you have on hand and enjoy.
- The options are virtually limitless!
- California, turkey club wrap, and wraps are some of the keywords to remember.
- This post includes affiliate links, which we appreciate you using.
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Subscribe to get notifications of new postings by email.
How to Make a Wrap that Doesn’t Taste Like Airplane Food
The creamy category covers items such as creamy yogurt sauce, miso, tahini, or nut butter, as well as creamy, spreadable feta or cream cheese, among other things. The zesty category includes sauces made with chiles, such as harissa, sriracha, and Chile Crunch, as well as a dash of Korean gochujang pepper paste. Sauces with herbs and oil, such as za’atarorpesto. TRY IT OUT: Wrapped in chicken and hummus I prefer to create this wrap, which contains the double-spread wallop of hummus and plain Greek yogurt, after being inspired by these 10-minute chicken flatbreads from my coworker Anna.
In addition, I like to use za’atar and harissa to season the dish.
3. Don’t Skip the Herbs and Greens
There are several types of creamy sauces, such as creamy yogurt sauce or miso; tahini or nut butters; and creamy, spreadable feta or cream cheese. Harissa, sriracha, and Chipotle Crunch are examples of spicy sauces, as is a small amount of gochujang pepper paste from Korea. Basil pesto, za’atar, and other herb-based sauces MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF THESE: A wrap filled with chicken and hummus Following in the footsteps of my coworker Anna, who created these 10-minute chicken flatbreads, I like to whip up this wrap, which features the double-spread combo of hummus and plain Greek yogurt.
Include plenty of fresh parsley as well as chopped tomato and cucumber in your recipe. Add some za’atar and harissa if you prefer as well. Make sure to include salt and a squeeze of lemon in your preparations!
4. Say Goodbye to Cold Cuts (And Hello to Vegetables and Leftovers!)
I’ll say it again: cold cuts don’t belong wrapped in a tortilla. In lieu of this, roast a large veggie medley for supper and use the leftovers to stuff a wrap with for lunch the next day. Roasted sweet potato or winter squash chunks, roasted onion, roasted pepper, roasted tomato, cauliflower, shallots, and beets are all good additions to this dish. Almost any vegetable will suffice in this case. In the spring, leeks or asparagus would taste very tasty. I also like to include cooked beans or roasted chickpeas in my dishes.
50 of the Best Sandwiches and Wraps
It is possible that this content contains affiliate links. Please review my disclosure policy. There’s nothing better than a meal you can pick up and eat with your hands like these50 of the Best Sandwiches and Wraps, whether you’re packing lunches or looking for some quick, easy, and really tasty family-friendly dinners. span class=”more-11860′′ width=”11860′′ height=”11860′′
- BLT Esquites Sandwiches from It’s Yummi, 10 Minute Barbecue Ham Sandwiches from The Recipe Rebel, Avocado, BaconBrie Breakfast Sandwich from Mom’s Test Kitchen, BBQ Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad Sandwiches from Mom’s Test Kitchen, BBQ Spiced Grilled Egg and Cheese Sandwiches from A Cedar Spoon, BLT Esquites Sandwich from It’s Yummi, 10 Minute Barbecue Ham Sandwiches from The Recipe Rebel, 10 Minute Barb Home Cooking Memories’ Buffalo Chicken Panini is a must-try. Peas and Crayons created a California Veggie Sandwich that was delicious. Mom’s Test Kitchen’s candied BLT sliders are a must-try. Mom’s Test Kitchen’s Dagwood Sliders are a family favorite. Sandwich made using Farmer’s Market Roasted Vegetables from With Salt and Wit
- Sandwiches made with Greek Chickpea Salad from She Likes Food
- From Cute as a Fox comes a Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad. A Healthy Life for Me’s Green Bean Turkey Club Sandwich is made with green beans and turkey. From With Salt and Wit, a Honey Sriracha Hummus Chicken Sandwich is served. Kielbasa Reuben from A Family Feast
- Jalapeno Popper Paninis from Cute as a Fox Swanky Recipes has a recipe for a lightened-up chicken salad sandwich. It’s Yummi’s Sweet ‘N Tangy Egg Salad Sandwich is inspired by the Truffle Turkey Club from Ari’s Menu, and the Tuscan Tuna Tea Sandwiches from Inspiration Kitchen is inspired by the Waldorf-ish Chicken Salad from Inspiration Kitchen. Prosciutto, ArugulaTomato Sandwiches is inspired by the Prosciutto, ArugulaTomato Sandwiches is inspired by the Waldorf-ish Chicken Salad from Inspiration Kitchen is inspired by the Waldorf
- Autumn TurkeyApple Wraps from Alida’s Kitchen
- Avocado Buffalo Chicken Wraps from Yummy Healthy Easy
- BLTA Wraps from Yummy Healthy Easy
- Taste and Tell’s California Club Chicken Wrap is a delicious way to start your day. Sushi made of carrot cake and zucchini bread
- Chicken Caesar Hummus Wraps from Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks
- Chicken Couscous Wraps from Noshing with the Nolands
- Chicken Caesar Hummus Wraps from Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks
- Chicken Caesar Hummus Wraps from Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks Happy Food Healthy Life’s Chipotle Roasted Veggie Wraps are a delicious vegetarian option. The Big Man’s World has a copycat Starbucks Spinach and Feta Breakfast Wrap that is delicious. Lemons for Lulu’s Cranberry Turkey Wraps are a must-try. Diethood’s Creamy Spinach and Feta Wraps are delicious. Snappy Gourmet’s Greek Chicken Salad Wrap is a simple and delicious dish. From Home Cooking Memories comes this Greek Tuna Salad Wrap. Taste and Tell’s Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu Wraps
- Rachel Cooks’ Ham, Egg, and Herb Wrap
- And Taste and Tell’s Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu Wraps Recipe for Mediterranean Tuna Wraps courtesy of The Suburban Soapbox. Kudos Kitchen by Renee’s Picnic Chicken and Avocado Wraps are a must-try. Melissa’s Southern Style Kitchen serves a Pimento Cheese BLT Wrap with lettuce and tomato. Quinoa Hummus Wraps from Rachel Cooks
- Roasted Vegetable Wraps from Healthy Delicious
- Quinoa Hummus Wraps from Rachel Cooks
- Quinoa Hummus Wraps from Rachel Cooks The following recipes are from Mostly Homemade Mom: Shortcut Chicken Caesar Wraps
- Simply Salad Wraps from Homemade Interest
- Skinny Vegetarian Thai Peanut Wraps from Food Faith Fitness
- Spicy Chipotle Chicken Wraps from Love Bakes Good Cake
- Zesty Turkey Roll-Ups from Fake Ginger
- And Spicy Chipotle Chicken Wraps from Love Bakes Good Cake.
These Steak Bistro Wraps Will Salvage Any Workday
Danielle Occhiogrosso Daly is a model and actress. Knowing that packing your own lunch may save you a lot of money (almost $500 a year!) might be discouraging – the notion of eating the same salads, sandwiches, and soups every day can make anybody crave a quick trip to the drive-thru. You won’t even consider eating at the office cafeteria if you don’t get into a routine of meal preparation. How? Bring some variety to your monthly lunchtime routine by including a couple wraps in the mix. In addition to maximizing robust flavors and seasonal ingredients, these wrap recipes are also convenient to travel.
), deciding between chicken wrap recipes, vegetarian wrap recipes, or classic tortilla wrap recipes, we’ve got inspiration for you.
For your lunchtime meal, we’re presenting our favorite burritos, gyros, and lettuce wraps, as well as creative ways to integrate Southwestern and Italian ingredients as well as Vietnamese cuisines.
Due to the fact that Mondays aren’t nearly as unpleasant (and takeout is far less appealing) when you have a Buffalo Chicken Salad Wrap to look forward to.
Italian Chicken Wrap
It’s possible that you see pinwheel wrap sandwiches at the grocery or at the fast mart so frequently that you don’t even know how simple they are to cook at home. There are a few secrets to this nutritious Italian Chicken Wrap sandwich hidden in its tortilla that will make you never want to have a lunch to go any other way again. DeLallo Foods has provided this recipe for your enjoyment. Lunch appears to be the meal that can make or break your best-laid eating plans, according to the research.
And I’m well aware that if you’ve said it once to yourself, you’ve said it 4053 times to yourself.
After that, you’re on your own.
And, to make matters worse, that mediocre meal is depleting your budget’s bottom line while also packing on too many calories to your very own tummy, which will soon no longer fit into your clothes if you continue down this path, young woman.
(Did I say that out loud? I apologize.) This quick and easy Italian chicken wrap lunch, on the other hand, is unique. And the reason for this is as follows.
How to Roll a Wrap Sandwich
Wrap sandwiches, often known as pinwheel sandwiches, are intended to be a healthy lunchtime delivery strategy.
- They are often made with robust components, making them ideal for meal preparation ahead of time. They preserve nicely, so you may prepare them ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator for later. Despite the fact that they taste best the day they are prepared, I’ve had them three days later and they are still delicious. Because they are flexibly resized to fit any occasion (including parties! ), they can also be moved effortlessly. Because the contents are rolled up and sealed within, they are reasonably mess-free. To put it simply, everyone enjoys them
Here are a few pointers for creating an effective wrap:
- Choose an extra-large tortilla for your base, or if you can locate it, a piece of soft lavash bread (the Mediterranean form of tortillas) to use as a substitute. If you’re making pinwheels out of the wrap, tuck the edges in after the initial roll, just as you would with a burrito, to ensure that the ends sit evenly when the wrap is placed cut side up. Ensure that your components are thinly sliced so that they are not too thick and can be rolled easily
- To ensure that the components are uniformly distributed, layer them next to one another rather than on top of one another. The firmest and most bulky components (such as the chicken) are placed closest to the side I’m rolling first, so that the ingredients don’t press out the corners or sides. In addition, remember to keep the edge of your tortilla naked for the finest rolling experience rather of squishing it
See more at 31 Healthy Lunches You Can Make Right Now.
Get a Head Start with Meal Prep Chicken
This sandwich calls for one of my weekly meal prep staples, which is prepping a couple boneless chicken breasts to use as the basis for a variety of dishes during the week, as seen here. Here are a few ideas on how to prepare chicken for meal prep:
- Recipes for the Best Baked Chicken Breasts, the Best Grilled Chicken Recipe, Oven Roasted Chicken with Lemon Rosemary Garlic Butter, the Best Greek Chicken Breasts, and the Slow Cooker Whole Chicken are all included.
Simply slice or shred it, and you may use it in a variety of different dishes. Further information may be found at: 25 Recipes for Super Healthy Bowls
This Wrap’s Flavor Builders
As previously said, wraps do not require a large number of ingredients; nonetheless, the items that are swirled throughout the wrap should always be of high quality. Considering that my culinary preferences tend to lean toward the Mediterranean, instead of using mayonnaise or mustard to add tang to my wrap, I use jarredDeLallo Bruschettato keep the Italian flavors flowing in the healthiest of ways. Further information may be found at: Salads that are filling and nutritious for 30 days. DeLallo provides a variety of Italian bruschetta flavors.
They add exactly the appropriate amount of oil as well as a ton of flavor to the dish.
I poured a small amount of DeLallo’s distinctive balsamic glaze over the arugula and vegetables to offer just a touch more depth of flavor.
While you may not be a fan of onions, I’m telling you now that you shouldn’t omit the red onion in this dish.
10 More Easy Sandwich and Wrap Lunch Recipes to Eat On the Go
- As previously said, wraps do not require a large number of components
- Nonetheless, the elements that are swirled throughout the wrap should always be of high caliber. I have a Mediterranean palate, so instead of using mayonnaise or mustard to add sharpness to my wrap, I use DeLallo Bruschettajarred in a jar to keep the Italian flavors flowing in the healthiest manner possible. a look at this site Salads that are filling and nutritious for 30 days Delicious Italian bruschetta flavors are available from DeLallo. And the Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta, along with the Artichoke Bruschetta, may both be found on the menu at this location. They’re great because they add just the appropriate amount of oil while also adding tons of flavor. Furthermore, they are simple to prepare and store in the refrigerator for extended periods of time. I poured a little of DeLallo’s distinctive balsamic glaze over the arugula and vegetables to provide just a little extra depth of flavor. That extra drizzling touch is something I desire all of the time, and it’s so simple to store in the fridge for use whenever the mood strikes. While you may not be a fan of onions, I urge you to use the red onion in your recipe. It is this, in conjunction with the olives and bruschetta, that provides the distinctive Italian tastes.
- If you try this recipe, please let me know how it turned out! Please leave a comment below, or snap a photo and tag me on Instagram with the hashtag #foodiecrusheats. Print
Italian Chicken Wrap
Most delis in grocery stores utilize unleavened lavash flatbread for their wraps, but lavash is difficult to come by for the rest of us normal folk. As an alternative, I use an extra-large tortilla for these wraps in order to have the most success in rolling them without tearing them. 1 wrap sandwich (servings)
- Arugula or spinach
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 3-4 thin slices of tomato
- 2 tablespoons DeLallo Artichoke Bruschetta
- 10 sliced kalamata or black olives
- Sliced red onion
- DeLallo Balsamic glaze
- 1 extra large tortilla flatbread or lavash bread
- 2 tablespoons DeLallo Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
- 5-6 slices cooked chicken breastabout 3 ounces
- Arugula or spinach
- Place the tortilla or flatbread on a flat surface and press down firmly. Stack a strip of red pepper bruschetta about 1/2 inch inside the outside edge of the outer edge of the outer edge, starting with the edge closest to you. Place the chicken on top of the bruschetta, slightly overlapping it, then top with a strip of arugula, followed by the provolone cheese and the tomato. The artichoke bruschetta should be placed on top, followed by the olives and sliced red onion, and a light drizzle of the balsamic glaze should be applied
- Starting from the edge closest to you, fold the portion of the tortilla with the red pepper and chicken into itself, and fold the outer edges of the sides inward, then continue to tightly roll and wrap the sandwich Make a pinwheel out of the wrap by slicing it in half and serving it as a half-wrap. Prepare the day before or store in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days.
More Italian-Style Recipes You’ll Want to Make Now
- Instructions on how to make the Ultimate Italian Salad Platter
- Caprese Chicken in 30 Minutes
- Pesto and Garlic Shrimp Bruschetta
- Italian Chopped Salad with Marinated Chickpeas
- Caprese Chicken in 30 Minutes
- Caprese Chicken in 30 Minutes Instructions on How to Make a Fantastic Antipasto Salad Platter
- Pizza with truffle mushrooms
- Rigatoni with sausage and cheese baked in the oven
This content was created in collaboration with DeLallo. As usual, thank you for your interest and support of the companies with whom I collaborate, which enables me to develop more original material and recipes for you. All of my opinions are entirely my own. Thank you for reading, and please consider subscribing to FoodieCrush to have each new post brought directly to your inbox. See the Nourished Planner website for additional information and to sign up for free weekly meal plans sent to your email inbox every week.
Follow me onInstagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter for more FoodieCrush inspiration and ideas! Hi! My name is Heidi, and I make delicious, genuine cuisine that I hope you will like making as well.
“What should I make for dinner?”
In the event that this is a question you frequently ask, take our little questionnaire and we’ll send you one of our recommended recipe favorites as a result. Take the Quiz to find out more.
18 High-Protein Wrap Recipes That Make for a Quick and Easy Lunch
You’re constantly on a quest to provide the greatest NotSadDeskLunch in the office, and you’re not alone. You were able to keep going for a time thanks to some inventive sandwich recipes, and you even bought in a fashionable lunch box to assist encourage the practice. However, when your favorite lettuce wrap leaves you hungry at 3 p.m., it’s time to raise the protein content and get creative with your meal preparation. There are 18 high-protein healthy wraps in this collection that are healthful, tasty, and simple to prepare.
- A round-up of some of the greatest fast and nutritious wrap ideas that you can create for a quick, healthy lunch or supper is included below.
- Don’t be concerned if you are reading this in the morning and are still hungry for breakfast.
- 1.Steak Wraps with Black and Blue Strips: A steak wrap is one of the most protein-dense foods you can consume.
- (Image courtesy of Emily Bites)
What are easy high protein lunch ideas?
2.Black Bean Wrap: Getting adequate protein is vital, especially if you’re a vegan, so make sure you’re getting plenty of it. Black beans are a fantastic plant-based source of protein, and they pair nicely with this lunchtime wrap recipe. (Image courtesy of Veggie Primer) Three. California Chicken Club Wrap: Transform your favorite sandwich order into a portable feast with this tasty wrap recipe. A double dose of protein from the bacon and chicken in this chicken club wrap will keep you satisfied until the end of the workday.
Strips of delicate chicken breast are paired with a spicy homemade Caesar dressing prepared with protein-rich Greek yogurt to create a delectable dish.
(Image courtesy of Skinny Ms.)
Why these Healthy wraps? They are delicious and easy-to-make meals
Sixth, a Greek Grilled Chicken and Hummus Wrap: This wrap has everything you love about your favorite Greek lunch establishment in one convenient package. You’ll find plenty of vegetables and olives, as well as sour feta cheese, chicken, and hummus (both of which arefullof protein). (Image courtesy of Cooking Classy) 10.Hummus Veggie Wrap: This vegetarian lunch wrap is constructed with homemade spicy hummus, which serves as the primary protein source.
Cucumbers, tomatoes, sprouts, spinach, and avocado are all included in the recipe. Despite the fact that there is no meat, you will feel satisfied and focused for the remainder of the workday. (viaFoodiecrush)
Try our healthy wrap recipes!
12.Mexican Chicken Quinoa Salad Wraps: Quinoa, beans, and chicken make up the protein trifecta in this salad wrap recipe. You won’t be tempted to grab for a snack a few hours later since this Mexican wrap will keep you full for an extended period of time. (Image courtesy of Spices in My DNA) Maebells Thirteenth, Loaded Philly Cheese Steak Wraps: Finding a nice Philly cheese steak might be difficult. Instead of searching, create your own version of a portable wrap that is completely suitable for the office.
Make a sandwich out of it by spreading it on a whole wheat tortilla with some fresh vegetables.
If you don’t care for mayonnaise, you may substitute Greek yogurt as a binder for your tuna salad.
Because the coleslaw is included within the sandwich, all that is required to complete the meal is a side of sweet potato wedges.
Buffalo Chicken Wrap from Half Baked Harvest
Additionally, we’re included one of our favorite wrap recipes that hit all of the right notes in terms of flavor while still being simple and largely healthy. Wraps filled with shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, herbs, lettuce, and a little amount of cheddar cheese are pan-fried till warm and crispy, and they are delicious. Simple to make, these wraps (originally shared on The Half Baked Harvest blog) are crispy on the exterior, spicy and cheesy on the inside, and take only minutes to put together.
Excellent for both lunch and supper, but also great for a game night with friends!
Making these folded wraps is easy. Here is how to do it…
First and foremost, the buffalo chicken should be prepared. Remove the skin off a couple of chicken breasts and combine with homemade buffalo sauce, yogurt (for smoothness), and fresh herbs in a large mixing bowl. Although the majority of buffalo chicken dips and fillings are prepared with cream cheese, my goal with these wraps was to make them as healthy as possible, so I used yogurt instead. It was a complete success. Once the filling is assembled, whip up a fast batch of homemade ranch dressing.but this isn’t your typical ranch dressing.
I used fresh cilantro and plenty of lime in place of the usual herb mix and stirred in some pickled jalapeños for a spicy, tangy kick. This is the perfect sauce to swirl into each wrap.
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce (see recipe notes for homemade buffalo sauce)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 4 large (burrito-size) whole wheat or gluten-free tortillas
- 1-2 jalapenos or poblanos peppers, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- Olive oil, for cooking
- 1 tablespoon
- 1. 1 quart plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely minced
- One teaspoon garlic powder
- One teaspoon onion powder
- One quarter cup pickled jalapenos diced + two tablespoons brine, one lime juice, and one teaspoon kosher salt
I took a ton of images so you could see exactly how this is done, but folks, it’s really not that difficult. Cutting through the middle of your tortillas will allow you to put the chicken to one corner, followed by the greens in another corner and lastly the cheese to another. Fold everything together and pan-fry it. So now you’ve got.
- One-fourth of buffalo chicken
- Another quarter of greens n’ stuff wrapped in bacon
- A quarter of a cup of ranch dressing
- And, finally, a quarter of a cup of cheese All of it should be folded into a triangle.
- Combine the chicken, yogurt, buffalo sauce, chives, parsley, and dill in a large mixing bowl
- Set aside. In order to build the ranch. In a large mixing basin, combine all of the ingredients
- For assembly, start at the middle of the tortilla and work your way out to the edge. Spread the chicken on the bottom left corner of the plate, then top with a handful of lettuce, jalapenos/poblanos, and green onions from the top left corner to complete the look. Spread the ranch dressing on the top right corner of the tortilla and the cheese on the bottom right corner of the tortilla. Fold the buffalo chicken over the lettuce to make a sandwich. Then, folding that quarter over the ranch in a clockwise direction, repeat the process. And finally, fold that quarter over the cheese to seal it. Cook 1 wrap for 2-3 minutes per side till crisp and golden brown in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil over low heat until it is golden brown. Serve immediately with more buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and lettuce.
To make Buffalo Sauce, combine half of the hot sauce, half of the olive oil or butter, half of the paprika (including half of the smoked paprika), and half of each of the onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. The Siete FoodsGrain Free Burrito Size Tortillas and their smallerGrain Free Tortillas are my favorite tortillas to utilize in my recipes. These may be purchased at Whole Foods Market or ordered online. Whole Foods brand whole wheat tortillas are another favorite of mine. Cooking the wraps causes a small amount of the cheese on the outer layer to melt, resulting in the most magical of results.
It’s actually rather good.
Take a look at Tieghan Gerard of Half Baked Harvest on Brit Morin’s Teach Me Something New!
The original post can be found here.
Paige Johnson is a young woman who lives in the United States.
The newlywed is a dog lover who is also remodeling her 117-year-old house, which she purchased as a wedding gift. Her spare time is spent binge-watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. with a triple shot latte in hand, which she uses to fund her blog, My Modern Cookery, which she started in 2011.