- Hotdog Water – definition Some people refer to it as the liquid that remains after boiling hot dogs, while others call it ″poor man’s gravy.″ Regardless of what you call it, though, it is a fantastic addition to a wide variety of foods.
- These potatoes are out of this world; what method did you use to prepare them?
- Simply mashed some potatoes and made the gravy out of the water from the hotdogs.
- The first half of the title is a slang word for the human anus, and it appears in the middle of the phrase.
- When Wes Borland noticed bottles of Crystal Geyser flavored water at a truck stop when the band was on tour, he made a joke about having meat or hot dog tastes in the water, which led to the creation of the inside joke known as ″Hot Dog Flavored Water.″ This joke was originated by Borland.
The solution to each of these problems is hot dog water. By assuring you that it will fix all of your health issues, it enables you to stay away from discomfort. Your pleasure center is stimulated as a result of this product since it claims to make your skin seem younger and boost your cognitive performance.
What is hot dog water?
A spoof on other types of well-known water brands, the novelty beverage known as ″Hot Dog Water″ is marketed as a healthy beverage. The drink’s terms and conditions reveal, in extremely small text, that it was intended to be humorous.
What is dog water?
I suppose that ″dog water″ is just a gaming slang term for ″garbage.″ My brother repeats himself right in front of me. He believes that we are taking part in a computer game. He spends much too much time playing Fortnite. yoooo, the guy is a piece of dog poop.
What does Hot Dog Water stand for?
If you read the sign that was posted at the booth, Hot Dog Water is ″keto friendly,″ and people who drink it will ″reduce weight, boost brain function, appear younger, and increase vitality.″ The message was meant to be sarcastic.
What does hotdog mean in slang?
If someone refers to you as a ″hotdog,″ they are implying that you are a daredevil or someone who enjoys taking risks. In addition, you may convey happiness by exclaiming ″hotdog!″ in the same vein as ″woohoo!″ Hotdog! Explanations of the term ″hotdog.″
Where did the term dog water come from?
You are in every sense of the word free, You are free, Literally so free, Freer than a free sample at Costco, Your dog water, literally so dog, Boxed you, Dog water, 0 Pr, You have no earnings, No wager earnings, You’re free, Literally so free, Freer than a free sample at Costco,’ That is how the meme first appeared online.
Why do people drink hotdog water?
The sign that advertises the bizarre product claims that the beverage, which is a bottle of water with one hot dog sausage inside, has several health advantages, including the ability to cause weight reduction, boost cognitive function, make the user appear younger, and increase overall vitality.
What is dog water in slang?
Worthless. If another player in Fortnite calls you ″dog water,″ it indicates that they think you are not very good at the game. M1lk, a YouTuber who plays Fortnite, came up with this phrase, which is somewhat synonymous with terribad.
Can you drink hot dog water?
Hot dog water is essentially a magic elixir that may solve all of your wellness problems, from enhancing brain function to assisting in weight reduction to slowing the aging process. Additionally, it is supposed to restore electrolyte balance, defend against infection and sickness, and is suitable for consumption by those following the ketogenic diet.
What means YEET?
Yeet is a slang term that may be used in a general sense to indicate ″to throw,″ but it is most commonly used to convey forcefulness as well as a lack of regard for the item that is being thrown. (If you’re scared that something could break, you don’t yeet it.)
What does dog water mean Reddit?
Dog water rate. (Adult / Slang) A slang word for semen and other fluids released during orgasm that was initially coined in the 1960s but is now only sometimes used. Check out the list of synonyms.
What does cat water mean?
CATWATER is an ozonated water that does not include any chlorine and has a degree of acidity that is designed to encourage cats to drink more water.
What can I do with hot dog water?
- The following are some of the creative culinary uses that our brilliant commentators suggested for the leftover hot dog water: ″Use it as the water in a recipe for bread dough, and make hot dog buns with a flavor similar to a hot dog?″
- If it were possible to boil it down into a more concentrated stock, I may think about using it as the foundation for a bloody mary mix.
- ″Make adequate hot dog stock
Is hot dog water a tea?
Because hot dog water is made by steeping fluid made from meat, it cannot be considered tea because tea is made by steeping plant matter.
Does hot dog water have protein?
According to comments made by Bevans to Global News, ″the protein in the Hot Dog Water helps your body assimilate the water content, as well as the salt, and everything else you’d need after a workout.″