- The first half of the title is a slang word for the human anus, and it appears in the middle of the phrase.
- When Wes Borland noticed bottles of Crystal Geyser flavored water at a truck stop when the band was on tour, he made a joke about having meat or hot dog tastes in the water, which led to the creation of the inside joke known as ″Hot Dog Flavored Water.″ This joke was originated by Borland.
- In three of the tracks on the album, Durst makes a reference to the title of the record.
How much does hot dog water cost?
It costs $28 for a bottle of unfiltered Hot Dog Water, which was developed by a firm with the same name. This pricing seems completely ludicrous when you realize that you could buy everyone you know a hot dog and offer them conventional water for the same amount of money. However, this did not deter individuals from drinking the water that was contaminated with processed meat.
Why does Limp Bizkit say chocolate starfish?
Wes Borland of Limp Bizkit disclosed to Guitar World Presents Nu-metal that his bandmate Fred Durst referred to himself as ″Chocolate Starfish,″ as stated in the aforementioned book. Why? Because this is a slang word for the anus, many others referred to Durts as a ″sshole.″
Who produced chocolate starfish?
Chocolate Starfish, the band’s self-titled first album, was released in April of 1994 and debuted at position No. 2 on the ARIA Albums Chart. The album earned a platinum certification. For EMI Music Australia, it was produced by Brian Canham, who is the front man for Pseudo Echo.
Is hot dog a Nine Inch Nails diss track?
Songfacts®: The words of this song make reference to a number of previous songs. References to the Nine Inch Nails tracks ″The Perfect Drug″ and ″Closer″ give the impression that it is a dig directed at Trent Reznor. The bridge of ″you can’t pull me down″ was taken from a song by Suicidal Tendencies with the same name.
What does chocolate covered Starfish and Hotdog Flavored Water mean?
- Concerning the song ″Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water″ 1 contributor.
- A frenzy of 64 497.
The album that has sold more than 8 million copies and is Limp Bizkit’s greatest seller.The term ″chocolate starfish″ is a reference to the color of the human asshole and the fact that Fred Durst was consistently referred to as an asshole.The term ″hot dog flavored water″ was an in-joke among members of the group.
What is Chocolate Starfish slang for?
Chocolate starfish, often written as chocolate starfishes, are a type of candy (Britain, vulgar, slang) That’s the anus.
Are Ben Stiller and Fred Durst friends?
” Stiller even appeared on a spoken-word outro on Limp Bizkit’s most recent record, titled ″Chocolate Starfish And The Hotdog Flavored Water.″ The outro was primarily Stiller sort of talking about why he likes Limp Bizkit in a joking and sarcastic manner. The frontman of Limp Bizkit, Fred Durst, is rumored to be Stiller’s good friend.
Can chocolate chip starfish live in freshwater?
It is simple to provide food for the Chocolate Chip Starfish. In the wild, they feed on the very minute benthic invertebrates known as meiofauna, which may be found in both marine and freshwater habitats.
What is the meaning of Bizkit?
Limp Bizkit is a reference to a game in which a group of males stand in a circle, and in the midst of the circle, they place a biscuit. This game was the inspiration for the name of the band.
What do you feed a chocolate chip starfish?
Diet. Scavengers by nature, chocolate chip starfish make the most of every available opportunity. This indicates that whenever they get the opportunity, they will consume anything they want, regardless of the consequences. This sea star’s food is comprised of corals, mussels and clams, sponges, debris, and decaying plant or animal waste, as stated by the Atlantic City Aquarium.
What happened to Limp Bizkit?
- Since Limp Bizkit went on sabbatical in 2005, its members have been keeping themselves occupied with other projects.
- Fred Durst’s acting career is only getting started, and his performance in the film Population 436 was very favorably praised.
- Additionally, he worked as an A&R representative for the band’s record company, Interscope, which gave him exposure to the financial side of the music industry.
What is Limp Bizkit net worth?
Fred Durst Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$20 Million|
|Height:||5 ft 7 in (1.72 m)|
|Profession:||Singer, Actor, Songwriter, Film director, Businessperson, Guitarist, Rapper, Musician|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
What did Trent Reznor say about Fred Durst?
″I mean, Fred Durst most likely misspelled the word ‘break’ the first couple of times that he spoke it. I don’t know Fred Durst, therefore I can’t comment on what kind of person he is. However, in the broadest sense possible, we might say that his ″art″ is terrible.
Are Trent Reznor and Marilyn Manson friends?
- Reznor claims in the statement that he hasn’t been friends with Manson for about 25 years now, which is the time period covered by the statement.
- The statement was made after a narrative from Manson’s book, The Long Hard Road Out of Hell, which he wrote in 1998 and published, was recently brought to light.
- In the story, Manson claimed that he and Reznor sexually abused a lady in the 1990s.
The statement comes as a result of this.
What is the healthiest flavored water to drink?
What kind of flavored water is best for your health to consume? Frozen Garden fusions. You may flavor your water at home with Frozen Garden fusions, which are mixtures of fruits and herbs that have been frozen into minute pieces and are completely natural. Spindrift. JUST Water. Drink Simple sparkling maple water. Clear water with a little fizz. Polar seltzer. Waterloo.
What does hot dog flavored water mean?
- What does Hot Dog Flavored Water mean?
- However, Hot Dog Flavored Water began as an inside joke that was started by Wes Borland at a truck stop while the band was on tour.
- Borland saw bottles of Crystal Geyser flavored water, and he made a joke about having meat or hot dog flavors in the water.
This is where the joke about Hot Dog Flavored Water began.In three of the tracks on the album, Durst makes a reference to the title of the record.
What is a good flavored water to drink?
- Water with Berry, Peach, and Coconut Flavors
- Kiwi Cocktail
- Water with Strawberries, Basil, and Cucumbers
- Water with Raspberry and Lemon
- Melodic blend of melons
- Orange,Strawberry&Mint Water
- Pineapple Ginger Delight
- Cucumber Lavender Mixer
What is hot dog flavored water?
- You may download or stream your songs. You may purchase the single individually or the entire album.
- Zero DRM The downloaded files are yours to keep, and there are no usage restrictions
- Pick the presentation style that works best for you. You may choose to download your purchases in a broad range of formats, including FLAC, ALAC, WAV, and AIFF, depending on your preferences.